Venture Forthe, Inc Employee Reviews

Featured review
Venture Forthe, Inc selected this as a representative review
Fun place to work
Medicaid Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJuly 7, 2015
Enjoy the flexibility and family oriented environment. Growing company with advancement potential. Good support from management and owners.
Pros
Flexible hours
Daily
PCA Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Bath, NYApril 13, 2019
When arriving to my shift at 8am, I would ask the client every morning how she was feeling & have small conversation, I would then ask what she wanted for breakfast, after her meal was served, she would take her medication before each meal. After she was done with her meal, if do dishes/ she would sweep & I would mop. We would then go into living room watch t.v for a little bit. We would proceed to clean the home.! Every night about 6:30pm she would shower and be in bed by 7:30pm. My shift ended at 8pm. That was my best client & this was our daily routine. !
Venture Forthe is a great company to work for
Personal Care Aide (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 8, 2019
The positions are what you make of them. If you enjoy helping others and that’s what you want to do then the position will be all you want and more. Its easy to submit notes and they give you more than enough training and time to learn the position and do the work appropriately. My only complaint would be the pay is minimum wage. But let’s be realistic, you can be a PCA without a college education. If you want more money, go to college and be a nurse.
Pros
Residents, nice schedulers, work around your schedule
Cons
Minimum wage
A lot of schduleing problems
PCA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Albion, NYApril 2, 2019
Would not reccomend to others a lot of in house problems and miscommunication. Employees not dependable and they expect a ton of work for very little pay. Would Really not reccomend
Pros
Make own hours
Cons
Employees not dependable and management isnt either
Nope!!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYMarch 19, 2019
This company is ridiculous. And beware because they will send you to houses with lice and bed bugs and not even notify you. You wont find out until you show up. If people call off you get mandated to stay whether you can or not. And if you are early doing your notes you get in trouble and if you are late you lose your overtime.
Horrible
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMarch 17, 2019
DO NOT WORK HERE. They don not care about you. As long as they can squeeze every drop of work out of you so they line their pockets, they are happy. Backstabbing and lying management. Do not apply here if you have an ounce of self respect.
PCA (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMarch 16, 2019
A great to place to work before I relocated. The negative reviews are from disgruntled former aides who were most likely fired for not showing up or excessive tardiness.
Pros
Great Mangement
Productive and fun workplace
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYMarch 15, 2019
Housekeeping like laundry, washing dishes sweeping mopping, made dinner for my clients, and helping the elderly with everyday basic life skills ,playing games
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 29, 2019
I took care of patients with traumatic brain injuries as well as elderly patients. Assisted with ALD, provided transportation to appointments for the patients.
Pca
PCA (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 24, 2019
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting the clientsand helping them. I learned was how to take care of older people with diffent propblems. What i did not like was they could not understand was being a singel mom we could not get a babysitter in a blink of an i and they would say we will pay you this much to work a shift what they dont understand its not about the money its hard for us singel mom to find a babysitterlast at last notice.
Venture forthe wasn’t bad
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 4, 2019
The only problems I had was I wasn’t barely getting any cases and there wasn’t a actual manager that you could speak to and so many people called off a lot making you stuck
Its benifical
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYDecember 26, 2018
Working their was great .. Was offered all the hours i ever could need , defiantly was not greedy when it came to paying employees with overtime 💙 plus the further you travel the more the pay
Venture forthe employee
PCA (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 9, 2018
This company is unprofessional they are just worried about making money they don't care about the clients they only pay 10.65 Hr. And they never want to send you a uber even though you might have bust down 3 doubles in a row they don't care about there employees they lie on there employees too smh I almost lost my job 3 times stack your bread and leave because sometimes they offer $15 dollars HR. Or $18Hr
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
They dont pay enough for all the work they want done
well paying and interesting work place
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Fredonia, NY 14063December 1, 2018
Its an amazing job to have. If you're a workaholic like myself it's the place for you. It is a great way to start off in the healthcare career. Very nice staff and amazing pay opportunities when called in last minute.
Nursing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Buffalo,NYNovember 14, 2018
I love being able to work in the office and in the field. It’s a rewarding feeling knowing you are helping someone stay at home, in the community, as oppose to a nursing home.
Not what they claim to be.
Home Health Aid (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 7, 2018
You walk on eggshells wondering who is gonna cause you mental anguish for that day! If your not looking to bring down your co-workers under false allegations?This isn't the place to work. The nurses spend more time plotting against other employees rather than worrying about the care needed for their clients! Venture Forthe is based on lies and false info!
Pros
Cons
Fake Company/Revolving door/ Terrible pay
goood place to work
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYNovember 5, 2018
I liked working there because of the residents I had to take care of. I learned a lot about at home care. management was great. there was nothing hard about working there.
Was given good hours
PCA Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 22, 2018
Venture Forthe inc is a good company. They need to pay more for the amount of work the staff has to do. And benefits need to be available to everyone.
Pros
Free food at meetings and offered more for last minute jobs
Cons
Not paid enough
Would Not Recommend
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 26, 2018
I would not recommend Venture Forthe as a place of employment. Costly health insurance. Workload is hefty. Little recognition for hard work. Owners pretend to care for their staff but this couldn’t be further from the truth-all they see is money. Trying to grow too fast. Office space is limited. Felt replaceable everyday. No work-life balance.
Pros
Casual Atmosphere
Cons
Unprofessional, Focused on money not care
Fast paced
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Olean,NYSeptember 26, 2018
Busy day schedule with lots of travel and variety. A rewarding atmosphere with many clients of varied needs and backgrounds. Settings provided a wide variety of experiences.
Little room for growth
Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 4, 2018
Typically the office employees were great. It was definitely a company that knew how to have fun. A lot of nepotism though....if you were a relative, you were guaranteed a good, well paying job, qualified or not. Even though the company was growing, there was little room for advancement (unless you were family!).
Pros
Close knit co-workers
Cons
High expecations for low $

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venture Forthe, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight