Venture Forthe, Inc
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Venture Forthe, Inc Employee Reviews

It takes a certain type of person to do this job. You have to have patience, a caring personality, and good communication skills. Taking care of the elderly or disabled is very rewarding, especially when they get to stay in their own home where they are comfortable and have all their belongings.
Pros
Smiles and appreciation for great care
Cons
Can be stuck working a double shift at times
The service we provide and the happiness it brings our clients is rewarding. Unfortunately, not everyone at VFI is about the care. On the other hand, there is room for growth as this agency likes to hire from within.
Pros
Flexible schedule
You can kind of create your own schedule and managers are really nice and helpful. You can pick your own clients and you get to learn a lot from the people you meet.
Pros
Feel good for helping others, good pay, flexible
Cons
I don't think there's any benefits
Keep hiring new aids but have no shifts available. Says they’re flexible but aren’t. You get treated like garbage. Left at 16-24 hr shifts. Your job is to take care of a human but barely make enough money to support yourself, even if you manage to find a 40 hr work week. Refuses to help employees with anything. And again they have no shifts available but keep hiring people. And you don’t get benefits until a year in. Trust me you don’t want to work here. Btw the shifts are really usually 7-3 1st shift 3-11 2nd shift 11-7 3rd shift. The shifts are rarely different and when they are they’re only a couple hours difference.
Pros
Nothing. You get compensated for nothing.
Cons
Abuse from clients, abuse from scheduling, promises you flexibility, but can’t even find you shifts.
Venture forthe is a company that seems to be self absorbed. The corporate offices have 0 concern for the safety and health of client, and could care less as long as there is an aide present in the home. I love my job as an aide for ventire forthe but do not love working for them. All communication is through texts and I've yet to see anyone of my higher ups in this company.
Pros
Great clients, convenient locations
Cons
no communication
Job seekers rely on your experience.
My experience at Venture Forthe has been disappointing to say the least. Bad communication, hostility, no professionalism, and Venture Forthe does not consider the best interest of their staff or customers.
Much of the job is done remotely from home. Assessments and follow up care is required in home. The employees are amazing and helpful. The hardest part of my job is keeping up with email chains. Immediate responses are expected but they pull my focus from the task I'm working on and slow me down overall. The best part of my job is that I know I'm actually making a difference in the clients lives while still having one of my own.
Pros
Work life balance. Working from home much of the time.
Cons
Benefits are too much to afford.
Great place to work with schedule flexibility. Openings almost always take as much as you can or little as you can. It's all up to you if you do the work they'll give you the hours. Only problem is may not always be openings during time durations that we need for our disruptive covid schedules of school half days and such. Overall a wonderful company with a system that works.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Not always hours at time durations you need
I reached out for support several times for something, and never even heard back. I did not even hear back for my scheduled supervision for two weeks. They did not believe me or support me. I only had about five clients to work with, so it doesn't pay well. They did not explain things very well, so that made it difficult as well. There is no job security.
Pros
Flexible hours to set. I enjoyed working with the clients.
Cons
Not a good company to work for.
Not the best place in the world, but not the worst. Hours were available but the pay could have been better. I feel like I was just a number. tough industry but this is par for the course.
For-profit agency. The positions are very rewarding. However, the staff above the direct-care workers have too large of a caseload. Other staff have too much of a work load as well. Direct care staff are unsupervised and not given enough support.
Pros
Helping participants leads to job satisfaction
Cons
No supervision or support, too large of caseload
The job its self is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. The only thing I didn't enjoy was being trained for the position and the dishonesty during the interview. I was told I could work my way up to full time when in reality you can only have up to 20 clients which is 20 hours and the job is very reliant on whether your clients are consistent with their appointments. This is a nice part time job but you can not rely on it for financial stability. I also don't enjoy the isolation. You literally talk to no one else except your supervisor and the scheduling department for scheduling clients. Outside of that you'll likely never talk to a peer which is tough especially when you're new because there's no one that relates or you can share with outside of your supervisor. This position also relies heavily on documentation so if you don't like writing or notes, this is not for you.
Pros
You make your own schedule, lots of learning experience, you get paid for making friends basically
Cons
Disorganized, too isolated among employees, lots of misinformation, clients don't even want to recover or participate
I love it at Venture Forthe their loving care about their own staff and clients I enjoy working with Venture Forthe the pay rate is very good for me good place to work
Venture forthe Inc is very understanding and helpful and is flexible , I learn new things everyday I can get as comfortable as I can , they are very considerate of you.
Training was good, clients were nice, communication was off and pay was hard to get each week. When you had an issue it wasn’t easy to get ahold of on call nurse, you cannot touch patients meds even if they are blind or disabled so you feel helpless when trying to help them.
Pros
Great clients
Cons
Poor communication
Venture Forthe is a very detail oriented employer. They strive to provide the best home care services, by employing excellent staff. They greatly care about their employees.
Nothing stands out to me it's a really great company to work for and they always call to check up on their clients i love working for them and they need more people to work
The owners were very supportive of the employees there. But management meaning the Director of Outreach and the CEO are not as innocent as you may think. Yes this agency is big on family but the minute you question things it is a different story. As a professional I was not given an opportunity to show my full potential in my position. It was so disappointing and insulting. I was tracked by the agency cell while I was in a meeting and accused of not being somewhere I was. Luckily I took pictures of my whereabouts. There’s more but I leave you at that
Pros
Pay was great.
Cons
Your talents will not shine. Watched, lied to and mislead.
8 hour a day work, need a to arrive on time. pleasent smile alot. be patient to residents learn to care about others learn to do good paperwork, and provide meals and showers and cleaning.watch over them and take them to appointments
If I could give them 0 stars I would, they have a horrible over turn of aides and nurses and I have a lot of information about this company!The pay is horrible for what you endure out in the field ! We’re the eyes and ears of this company and the lowest paid in this company! Which is a slap in the face! I don’t recommend this company to anyone
Nepotism is so strong in this company unless you are related to an owner and their are a lot of relatives, you have no chance to advance. New thoughts and input are not welcomed.
Pros
It's a job, you get paid, most people are nice
Cons
Nepotism, favoritism, high turn over rate, poor benefits, poor pay