Venture Forthe, Inc Employee Reviews in Niagara Falls, NY

Featured review
Venture Forthe, Inc selected this as a representative review
Fun place to work
Medicaid Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJuly 7, 2015
Enjoy the flexibility and family oriented environment. Growing company with advancement potential. Good support from management and owners.
Pros
Flexible hours
Productive environment
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 30, 2019
I have worked for Venture For the for over 2 years and I feel like they do favor others. I don't agree on some of the things that they do and I feel like that's why they loose most of their staff.
Per diem works well
Assessment RN (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 12, 2019
Per diem assessments provide flexibility for work/life balance. There are no benefits, but thankfully I don't need them at this point. Staff and management are great to work with. They point out they like to promote from within; since I work remotely, I don't get to see this in action, but I believe them based on experience with staff.
Pros
The technology isn't glitchy from my experience. A big plus.
Cons
Current parking lot is too small.
COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYApril 26, 2019
Family friendly working environment. Allow for flexibility in scheduling, and they know and understand that the employers family comes first. They work hard side by side with you and helping to achieve goals.
Horrible
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMarch 17, 2019
DO NOT WORK HERE. They don not care about you. As long as they can squeeze every drop of work out of you so they line their pockets, they are happy. Backstabbing and lying management. Do not apply here if you have an ounce of self respect.
PCA (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMarch 16, 2019
A great to place to work before I relocated. The negative reviews are from disgruntled former aides who were most likely fired for not showing up or excessive tardiness.
Pros
Great Mangement
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 29, 2019
I took care of patients with traumatic brain injuries as well as elderly patients. Assisted with ALD, provided transportation to appointments for the patients.
Pca
PCA (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 24, 2019
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting the clientsand helping them. I learned was how to take care of older people with diffent propblems. What i did not like was they could not understand was being a singel mom we could not get a babysitter in a blink of an i and they would say we will pay you this much to work a shift what they dont understand its not about the money its hard for us singel mom to find a babysitterlast at last notice.
Venture forthe wasn’t bad
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 4, 2019
The only problems I had was I wasn’t barely getting any cases and there wasn’t a actual manager that you could speak to and so many people called off a lot making you stuck
Its benifical
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYDecember 26, 2018
Working their was great .. Was offered all the hours i ever could need , defiantly was not greedy when it came to paying employees with overtime 💙 plus the further you travel the more the pay
Was given good hours
PCA Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYOctober 22, 2018
Venture Forthe inc is a good company. They need to pay more for the amount of work the staff has to do. And benefits need to be available to everyone.
Pros
Free food at meetings and offered more for last minute jobs
Cons
Not paid enough
Would Not Recommend
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 26, 2018
I would not recommend Venture Forthe as a place of employment. Costly health insurance. Workload is hefty. Little recognition for hard work. Owners pretend to care for their staff but this couldn’t be further from the truth-all they see is money. Trying to grow too fast. Office space is limited. Felt replaceable everyday. No work-life balance.
Pros
Casual Atmosphere
Cons
Unprofessional, Focused on money not care
Little room for growth
Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 4, 2018
Typically the office employees were great. It was definitely a company that knew how to have fun. A lot of nepotism though....if you were a relative, you were guaranteed a good, well paying job, qualified or not. Even though the company was growing, there was little room for advancement (unless you were family!).
Pros
Close knit co-workers
Cons
High expecations for low $
Positive Experience
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYAugust 17, 2018
Family owned and managed business. Employment is fast paced, focused on client safety and business growth. Staff are treated fairly, and have many opportunities to be heard by management.
They promise you hours but when you call the person you need is never there
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYAugust 15, 2018
They say one thing and do another, oh call for extra hours and when you do its their voice mail. I am either away from my desk or on the phone. And never return your calls, they ask their employees to be professional. And yet they can't be, they wonder why they can not keep good people.
Pros
Cons
Very un professional
Fun workplace
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJuly 2, 2018
I love vf and the employees, the office employees are always smiling and the amount of people in the office willing to help you with notes, and other situations is great
it was nice to work with venture fother
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 22, 2018
working with venture forth it was very blessing to me learned more things that I will use in my life getting to know people of deferent culture and got more experience to work in society .
Fun to work
Consumer directed-pca (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 16, 2018
Consumer directed program is awesome to take care of loved ones from home. Venture for the is just a vendor for paying people you go through the Medicaid system to see how many hours someone gets for this.
how I feel about Venture Forthe
PCA Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 21, 2018
Venture Forthe was a very interesting place to work at. They were so unprofessional that it was ridiculously sad. I would honestly never recommend them to anyone
Productive, fun to work for
PCA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 14, 2018
It’s an great job to have i enjoyed working with people & helping them also the company had more than enough cases you could work, & offered more pay every time
Pros
More salary
Vf
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 8, 2018
Had my ups and downs with them, people didn’t come to work so you get stuck and your personal life was slim to none lord forbid if you had a child. Overall I’ve met great people through their company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venture Forthe, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight