Venture Forthe, Inc
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Venture Forthe, Inc Pay & Benefits reviews

Great place to work with schedule flexibility. Openings almost always take as much as you can or little as you can. It's all up to you if you do the work they'll give you the hours. Only problem is may not always be openings during time durations that we need for our disruptive covid schedules of school half days and such. Overall a wonderful company with a system that works.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Not always hours at time durations you need
You can kind of create your own schedule and managers are really nice and helpful. You can pick your own clients and you get to learn a lot from the people you meet.
Pros
Feel good for helping others, good pay, flexible
Cons
I don't think there's any benefits
Keep hiring new aids but have no shifts available. Says they’re flexible but aren’t. You get treated like garbage. Left at 16-24 hr shifts. Your job is to take care of a human but barely make enough money to support yourself, even if you manage to find a 40 hr work week. Refuses to help employees with anything. And again they have no shifts available but keep hiring people. And you don’t get benefits until a year in. Trust me you don’t want to work here. Btw the shifts are really usually 7-3 1st shift 3-11 2nd shift 11-7 3rd shift. The shifts are rarely different and when they are they’re only a couple hours difference.
Pros
Nothing. You get compensated for nothing.
Cons
Abuse from clients, abuse from scheduling, promises you flexibility, but can’t even find you shifts.
Much of the job is done remotely from home. Assessments and follow up care is required in home. The employees are amazing and helpful. The hardest part of my job is keeping up with email chains. Immediate responses are expected but they pull my focus from the task I'm working on and slow me down overall. The best part of my job is that I know I'm actually making a difference in the clients lives while still having one of my own.
Pros
Work life balance. Working from home much of the time.
Cons
Benefits are too much to afford.
I love it at Venture Forthe their loving care about their own staff and clients I enjoy working with Venture Forthe the pay rate is very good for me good place to work
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Nepotism is so strong in this company unless you are related to an owner and their are a lot of relatives, you have no chance to advance. New thoughts and input are not welcomed.
Pros
It's a job, you get paid, most people are nice
Cons
Nepotism, favoritism, high turn over rate, poor benefits, poor pay
Venture forthe is an Awesome company, I don’t regret working with them at all. Staff is very respectful and hours are great. one thing I dislike is hourly pay! I feel That we’re (venture forthe employee’s) are getting paid less than we should .
I love working with my clients they are very nice some just need a friendly face pay rate should be better and they probably should offer insurance definitely a job for someone who loves ther job and not the pay check only
Good company , good location variety and benefits, respectful employees, respectful management, very good at making people feel included, very flexible
They offered a very flexible way of doing things that allowed me to take care of my clients needs in a very fluid and attentive manor. The hours were flexible and the pay was very good. Everything I need for the job was supplied on site.
Not a lot of hours but they do offer sometimes. Most of their clients are mean and nasty but they will relocate you if needed. And the pay is horrible definitely deserve more money for the jobs we have to do
Venture Forthe was the first job i actually received taxable checks for. They are ok people to work with but not very understanding or flexible with hours. Also I was unable to transport client or leave town to care for clients so hours were very limited.
This company hires everyone who takes their free pca course. So that being said there are a lot of people who just take this job because its reliable money. A lot of people dont care, however the nurses and office staff are very friendly. However if you make plans for when you're out of work dont bet on it. People will call off when it's time to leave, and you have to stay until they find someone. This
Pros
Will pay good money for last minute shifts. Always shifts to take
Cons
No room for advancement! Being mandated for non 24/7 clients!
Provides training if you have no experience. Flexible hours and will work with you so if you are in school you will have a job. They explain the care plan before you expect the case.
I worked for Venture Forthe for over a year I was constantly being mandated to stay up to 16 hours a day with very little extra compensation, They are very difficult to get a steady work schedule and I don’t like the fact that you are not in control of your job. I had a few clients that left the company and I was out of a job twice because I had no clients to fit my schedule I definitely do not recommend working for Venture Forthe
Pros
Cons
Long hours, severely underpaid, horrific communication, clients that require high level of care, no paid time off, $1.00 for holiday pay, all around a bad company to work for!
It's a job what more can you ask for at a base pay plus compensation for covering shifts. You dont have much a home life if you have kids expect to se ethem 4 hrs a day.
The communication that Venture Forth has is extremely poor. I only make about 100 dollars for 12 hours a week. When I move from school to home I do not get any work at home.
Pros
Meet amazing clients
Cons
low salary
Per diem assessments provide flexibility for work/life balance. There are no benefits, but thankfully I don't need them at this point. Staff and management are great to work with. They point out they like to promote from within; since I work remotely, I don't get to see this in action, but I believe them based on experience with staff.
Pros
The technology isn't glitchy from my experience. A big plus.
Cons
Current parking lot is too small.
The positions are what you make of them. If you enjoy helping others and that’s what you want to do then the position will be all you want and more. Its easy to submit notes and they give you more than enough training and time to learn the position and do the work appropriately. My only complaint would be the pay is minimum wage. But let’s be realistic, you can be a PCA without a college education. If you want more money, go to college and be a nurse.
Pros
Residents, nice schedulers, work around your schedule
Cons
Minimum wage
Would not reccomend to others a lot of in house problems and miscommunication. Employees not dependable and they expect a ton of work for very little pay. Would Really not reccomend
Pros
Make own hours
Cons
Employees not dependable and management isnt either
Working their was great .. Was offered all the hours i ever could need , defiantly was not greedy when it came to paying employees with overtime 💙 plus the further you travel the more the pay