Verathon Employee Reviews

Best Place I have ever worked
Inbound Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAMarch 30, 2019
In my position we input orders into a computer. We can joke around with our neighbors and managers. There are times when we are super busy. Verathon is all about keeping working fun. They have amazing activities for their employees.
Pros
good pay; always get 40 hours; overtime is voluntary
Great place for a certain type of person
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAFebruary 27, 2019
Great QA crew and manager. I enjoyed my time there but needed to move due to the nature of the work not meeting my passions. If your looking for a place to work hard & climb up this is a great place
Pros
people, managers
Cons
monotonous nature of the work, data entry
Great company, but not a great place to work Customer Service.
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAFebruary 22, 2019
Typical days consist of processing accessory orders via email and and answering customer phone calls about billing, invoicing and/or medical device troubleshooting. This is a great place to learn how to process a purchase order or take an official complaint on a medical device. However, multiple managers in customer care were employees promoted out of necessity instead of experience, and the workplace culture is extremely negative.
Pros
Learn the basics of order processing for competitive pay.
Cons
Poor management and workplace culture.
Verathon
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WANovember 27, 2018
The work environment was relaxed. Work pace ranged from medium to high depending on production schedule. Work hours was from 6 to 3. Management was relaxed most of the time. And other times was tight.
Finaly moving in a good direction
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Seattl, WAApril 5, 2017
The new Executive Management Team has really started to make good changes. It unfortunate I had to leave before they were implemented. I would recommend Verathon.
Stay away. High turnover because they only care about sales.
Medical Device Technician (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAFebruary 13, 2017
Work balance and life balance are a foreign concept to this company. They are owned by roper and they only care about the bottom line. As an hourly employee they if you have to call in sick they give you occurrences. If you have to take care of your kid its an occurrence, snow day occurrence, anything that requires any time off without out written notice is an occurrence. 8 of these and you are terminated. They run out of parts and will send everyone home for days on end hoping to get called back. A lot of poor engineering and management that only cares about getting there bonus.
Cons
little time off. Shuts down due to slow sales.
great place
Tech Service Staff (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WANovember 29, 2016
great place to work and the team was very welcoming and management always meet goals. Weekly goal always have to be met. operating 10 technical at the time. the duty to keep up with production. last week of the month is usually busy because goal has to be secure for profit for the company
Pros
monthly free lunch
Cons
only 2 shift morning and swing
Productive place, fun real staff.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJuly 17, 2016
The management in everything to do with the customer care area, is the best they are the most amazing people I have ever had the chance to work with.
progesses company
Electronic Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJanuary 2, 2015
A typical day at work was to ensure employees had what was needed to be successful on a daily basis. Training people the trade turned out to be my favorite part of position. Management was constantly changing to be competitive in on-going changes in the design of medical equipment. The hardest part of the job was implementing constant changes to the production environment. The most enjoyable part of job was watching co-workers that worked for me be happy as well as being successful.
Medical Equipment Manufacturer
Customer Care Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WA July 9, 2013
Good place to work where I was able to increase my skill set and gain a lot of knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verathon. Our community is ready to answer.

Verathon Reviews by Location