Verengo Solar Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Ratings breakdown
Great Company Atmosphere before they went out business
Sales (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 23, 2018
This company is now out of business. Leadership was great when I got there, after I left I hear there was a lot of turnover at the C-Level and everything went down hill from there.
Not what it used to be
Sales (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 21, 2015
Company sales have been on the decline and it matches the company culture. When things were fun and vibrant the company sales were through the roof. When the new regime came in, the fun left, as did the growth of the company. Many concerns with the future outlook of this company.
Great Job
Door to Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 11, 2014
If it had not went out of business I would still be there,great people I was working for and with and I loved being my own boss 8 hours out of the day
Pros
great people, great hours, great exp.
Cons
health plan for part times
Fun job that where I work my own hours.
Door-to-Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 15, 2014
Very tough job. It's not easy getting appointments each time I knock on a door. It's even harder keeping the person interested and not slamming the door on me. I was able to learn some good marketing skills during the work, and the co-workers and supervisor were great and fun people.