VeriFacts, Inc.

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

VeriFacts, Inc. Employee Reviews

An okay place to work
Research specialist (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILJuly 2, 2019
If you want to work here you have to be very pushy. Your asking for people’s private information and they do not take it well so you have to be pushy to get your answers. Not fun. Not rewarding and very stressful. Flex scheduling was nice but not worth the headache.
Pros
Flex scheduling
Cons
Stressful
Don’t waste your time go to halo
Skip tracer (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILMay 17, 2019
Nothing but drama and stress, feels like high school. Alway threatening your job and making you feel dumb. Managers sit there and talk bad about you to others employees. Everyone is clicked up, good luck!
Competitive, fun environment.
Operations (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILApril 15, 2019
A growing company with so much room for advancement! Everyone is so positive, friendly and welcoming. They promote open communication. Honesty and integrity is important to the management staff and integrated into the culture.
Positive company culture with unlimited growth potential
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILApril 15, 2019
Previously, I've worked in the service industry, retail and factories. Nothing has compared the environment, flexibility, training and growth opportunities that VeriFacts offers!
Management and coworkers care about everyone's success and provide support whenever needed or requested to help with personal development or hit goals.
A great balance of promoting team work and personal development to earn additional bonuses.
Pros
Too many to list!
Cons
None!
A hidden gem!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILApril 15, 2019
I had never heard of VeriFacts before applying. Now I tell everyone I meet about the opportunity here! It is a family oriented, fun loving, and motivating culture. The people here push each other to perform at their best, and are quick to acknowledge and celebrate successes. The work/life balance is something you will not find anywhere else. Management is flexible and understanding.
Pros
Flex scheduling, earning potential, advancement opportunities.
Great place to work, every day is a new adventure.
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILApril 15, 2019
Every day there is something new to look forward to. Everyone is here to help you out. Over time your co-workers become like family. VeriFacts does so much for their employees and their families. This is not just a place to work, its a career with endless possibilities.
Pros
Take the break time you like.
Cons
A lot of overtime
Fun work place
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILApril 15, 2019
Great management
Offered the tools to be successful
Training offered to all levels of the business
Company culture is amazing
Opportunity for advancements are available
Pros
Flex Scheduling, Opportunity for Growth
Cons
Sitting for extended amounts of time - but desk risers are offered
If you are looking for a career this is the place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sterling ILApril 15, 2019
I started here as a Research Specialist, and moved up to a Team leader within 4 years. If you work hard, you reap the benefits. This company makes you WANT to succeed.
Great Opportunity for the Area
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILApril 1, 2019
I honestly wish I would've applied sooner. Every employee you interact with is so nice and willing to help. The flexible scheduling they offer makes it easy to schedule appointments and leaving early on Friday is always a plus!
Pros
flexible scheduling, commission, bonuses
Cons
it can be a good drive if you live far enough
competitive but supportive, independence but there is group support
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILApril 1, 2019
A typical day involves you working at your desk, but will have communication with others on your team. You will have supervisors to help improve your skills and offer you support. It is a desk job but verifacts does a nice job of trying different ways to make that easier for employees.
Decent place to work.
Production (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILMarch 14, 2019
Overall, its a decent place to work. You do sit at a desk all day, which can be hard at times if you are not used to it. At times I think its a bit "clique-ey", if you are not part of the group, you are left out. The weekends and nights off are great for people with a family.
Pros
Casual setting
Cons
Bonus and incentives are only for the Tracers, other departments are left out of that.
Verifacts: When you're here its family.
Data Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILMarch 13, 2019
This company feels like a family. Just like any family it has its ups and downs but there is truly no other company I would rather be working for. Being part of this business has been one of the best experiences of my life.
great enviornment
Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILFebruary 16, 2019
they care about their employees very much. it is not very stressful and you get to take breaks as you need but as long as you are being productive through the day.
I really like being a part of the verifam
reasearch specalist (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILFebruary 11, 2019
There is never any job that is 100% perfect every part of everyday, but verifacts is a great place to work. Having many jobs in many fields, this has been one of my favorites. I always feel appreciated, I feel like help is there when I am struggling. I feel like management really does care about their employees and wants to see them succeed. I feel like the flex scheduling is such an awesome thing to have and I have never been anywhere that has it. I also like that you get a lot of freedom to make your own judgement calls, but management will help you develop that judgement. Mistakes are made but not once have I ever felt like I was being put down, but instead I was guided on how to correct the mistakes - which I really appreciate.
Pros
flex scheduling, the enviroment
Great place to work. Company w/ a good work/fun balance.
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILNovember 28, 2018
VFI is hands down the best job I've had since I started working. Management that truly cares. Great hours (who doesn't love being able to make your own schedule?!). Competitive in a fun way that pushes you to better yourself each and everyday.
Pros
Flex Scheduling. Paid Holidays. Weekends off. Overtime opportunities
Amazing work enviroment
Team Coach (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILNovember 15, 2018
A Typical day at work starts out with an encouraging Team Leader, smiling faces, and positive attitudes. I honestly couldn't say anything bad about VFI. I have loved my job since day 1 and I still love my job today. VeriFacts is a very family oriented, understanding, encouraging, and all around amazing place to work. I have had some medical issues and VeriFacts has worked with me since it started. I get asked daily how I am feeling and how things are going. It is great to know that my co-workers don't just work with me but also care about how I am feeling. Not only do they care about me but they also care about ones that don't work here. For example we have pulled together to sponsor children for Christmas and also send some military care packages. I believe the hardest part of my job is sitting in a cube all day. There is a benefit though, we have Tuesday/Thursday work out sessions that also helps with ways to eat right. I feel like that is amazing for a company to provide help for us stay active! I believe the most enjoyable part of my job is that I don't hate having to come into work everyday, I am ready to come in and try to do better than the day before. I could go on and on all day about all of the benefits of working at VeriFacts but that is only something you can find out for yourself.
Pros
Pay, Encouragement, and Benefits
Cons
Amazing company to work for
Team Coach (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILNovember 15, 2018
VeriFacts, Inc. is an amazing company to work for. Plenty of opportunity for advancement as the company is quickly growing and expanding and prefers to promote within. A typical day consists of working accounts, making calls, and verifying employment. VeriFacts is a data verification company that specializes in skip-tracing. We do not collect money or speak to anyone about debt, loans, wage information. The company is always getting involved with community events and doing fundraisers to raise money for people/organizations in the local communities. There are always games, contests, prizes, and incentives for employees. The company hosts events for their employees that range from Easter Egg Hunts to Christmas parties. We are growing every day and continuously have a large volume of inventory, so over-time has been mandatory for the last year or so, but has never exceeded 46 hours per week.The best part of the job would really have to be the family-feel. You do sit at a desk/cubical for 8+ hours a day, but everyone works as a team to get the job done and supports/encourages each other professionally and personally. VeriFacts truly is the best company that I have ever worked for and I would recommend the job to anyone!
Pros
competitive wages, commission, monthly profitability bonus, flexible scheduling, Pto
Cons
mandatory over-time
Excellent place to work
Skip Tracer (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILOctober 26, 2018
I love my job, they are an incredible business managed by wonderful individuals. I’m so grateful to have an opportunity to work for this company. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants a career and wants to be recognized.
Pros
Great pay, benefits and recognition
Cons
To much overtime
good company
Facilities Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILFebruary 28, 2018
family oriented, also its like working with family not a lot of employees so plenty of personable people and not just another number in the book so I give them a
Very Intricate Workplace
DATA RESEARCH ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Sterling, ILDecember 14, 2017
A typical day included working out of a list of accounts and researching and making calls. A typical workload is around 50-60 accounts a day, with other projects mixed in when needed. The workload has been massive lately so overtime is a must - only 46 scheduled hours a week. It does wear off on you, though.
Management is great and very informative, they let you know what you did wrong right away and explain how they would do it in their stead. Everybody is positive and very helpful, and any questions you have someone can answer.
The workplace is very laid back, you have your own cubicle area (which might be the most down part of the job) and you can bring in whatever you want to make the area comfortable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the commission and the fact that you call people all over the country.
The company takes part in holiday traditions every year, like a Secret Santa gift exchange and a Thanksgiving party. The company really feels like a family.
Pros
Good environment, flexibility, understanding
Cons
Overtime, cubicle space

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VeriFacts, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3