VERIGENT Employee Reviews

Solid Job
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAFebruary 26, 2019
Typical sales type of position where you get what yo put in. You can move up in positions and in pay as high as you put in work. The culture is a bit rigid.
Work,work,work
Supervisor, Electrician and Fiber Optics Installer (Former Employee) –  Northern INFebruary 11, 2019
I wouldnt recommend it If they had another job it would have to pay me at least $45 hour. and have some great bonuses they wer not bad to work for there was no opportunity for growth
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
a very good staffing company
Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NC 28078February 5, 2019
I often are able speak to my supervisor in charge when need be. they are more than cooperative in trying to provide work, and solutions to problems as they arise. a good place to work.
good
Telecommunication technician(Temp position) (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 19, 2019
paid on time great people paper work was easy to understand time sheets were easy to turn in no problems with payroll or direct deposit interview process was simple
Contract Gig
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCDecember 30, 2018
Trained new Avaya purchasers how to use their 9620 telephones and voicemail. Helped installation crew finalize phone placement, testing and trouble shooting.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Limited work period
Great company to work for friendly staff
INTEGRATION TECH III (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDNovember 27, 2018
Almost 6 years of job related telecommunications experience. Highly proficient in installation, testing, repair, maintenance, and integration of new networks at both central office and cell site locations. Familiar with Voice, Internet, and Wireless technologies. Hard working, and able to multi-task effectively. Recognized for outstanding quality of work, and troubleshooting skills. Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
Trained new employees on multiple platforms associated with daily job functions.
Managed contracted workers for quality assurance purposes with new site builds.
Ability to work with little to no support on a on-call basis 24/7 to restore equipment, and services to major carriers during inclement weather, or during non business/weekend hours.
Provided test reviews and “close out” documentation to cellular carrier customers for contract approval
Pros
good money
Cons
not enough work
more Like Slavery
Assistant Low Volt Tech (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaSeptember 4, 2018
the PM & Leads uses You for what they want & Where. put you in jams, in dangerous predicaments with jobs in Dangerous Cities, quick to place blame of job failures on temps, will also fire or Pull you off job sites when ask for raises, will also Low ball you on your pay when hiring on to companies like Wachter.
Cons
Very productive, needs people who like to travel.
Cell Technician (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NC 28078August 31, 2018
We would mostly get up and get a call saying which site you needed to go too. Of coarse you had a while since we only worked nights but it was really all night we worked so you need to be capable of staying up all night.
Pros
Great pay, traveling the country, reimbursed hotels food and gas, and saturdays off.
Cons
Long work hours, only able to work at night.
its been to long to remember everything
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 15, 2018
It has been way to long for me to remember everything about my time with Verigent but I did have a good experience working with them , no bad memories. I remember that I worked with a team member a lot in the beginning but we were eventually left alone to do or jobs.
Cons
never home
Great place
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJune 28, 2018
Good benefits, great people, and not too stressful. Management makes an effort to make sure you are comfortable in your role and provides help and training when requested.
Employee on a one year contract
Infrastructure Services Analyst Sr. Voice Ops (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJune 5, 2018
Worked remotely for Anthem Insurance on a large scale telecommunications project where I have been exposed to new technologies while providing expert knowledge. Worked with a close knit team to ensure all project goals were met and exceeded.
Pros
Working remotely
Cons
Missed the personal interaction of being in an office
Our average work day
Desktop Support Tech (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 18, 2018
During our average day at work day we would either be refreshing a desktop or a laptop computer. If we had to work at the end users desk because it was a desktop and there was a question about security, we'd take one of the external 1 TB hard drives then backup their data using SCCM downloaded to a flash drive. We'd re-image that computer either at their desk or take to our work area. If the end user had a laptop then they would bring it to our work area and we'd do the same procedure as above unless there was a security issue then we'd use a smaller 500 GB external hard drive. Our days were very busy and we completed the project on time.
Pros
Everyone at this location was really glad to have us there and working on their computers.
Cons
There were no cons that I can think of right now.
Good contract work
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 30, 2018
Great place that would call me to do contract work while looking for permanent work. Always paid on time and contracts that I was sent on were always well organized and professional
wonderful company to work for,lots of room for advancement
Data Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 21, 2018
Great telecom company to work for, always makes sure you have a job. I have learned so much in this industry. The recruiter's are amazing, they are awesome
verigent
Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2018
good company with good connections and travel options for work area steady for the most part depending upon client needs and personal performance. I would recommend the company
Excellent Place Employment
Migration Supervisor - (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJanuary 9, 2018
Great Company. Excellent Staff , Good Support and always willing to communicate with its employees. Very Professional during hiring process , No issues.
Project management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 9, 2017
good people to work for, employee centric. Always there to answer any questions Paid Holiday and vacation plan. Willing to work with the employee for family emergencies,
Great culture but micromanaged
Account Executive - Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 31, 2017
Enjoyed their emphasis on culture and getting to know employees. Raises were not given for many recruiters who were deserving. They micromanaged field sales and were more about quantity when it came to activity than quality. Had a great manager, but he was allowed to manage me independently as he knew my strengths and weaknesses. Many "general" rules came from the top down as opposed to each office having a separate management style tailored to their geographic region/office culture.
Consistent
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2017
I have worked with many Labor companies in the past and I feel Verigent was able to keep me working more consistent than any others. With a agent who is easily available and handles any issues be it pay or other with urgency.
Doesn't have your back. Will drop u in a minute
Electrican (Former Employee) –  MID WESTSeptember 27, 2017
Work good, but when issues occurred with the contractor, they were no not available, no call backs, nothing. They just wanted to CYA. Didn't even want to hear about the issue. Just stuck their head in the sand
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No backup