VERIGENT Employee Reviews

its been to long to remember everything
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 15, 2018
It has been way to long for me to remember everything about my time with Verigent but I did have a good experience working with them , no bad memories. I remember that I worked with a team member a lot in the beginning but we were eventually left alone to do or jobs.
Cons
never home
Great place
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJune 28, 2018
Good benefits, great people, and not too stressful. Management makes an effort to make sure you are comfortable in your role and provides help and training when requested.
Good contract work
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 30, 2018
Great place that would call me to do contract work while looking for permanent work. Always paid on time and contracts that I was sent on were always well organized and professional
verigent
Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2018
good company with good connections and travel options for work area steady for the most part depending upon client needs and personal performance. I would recommend the company
Great culture but micromanaged
Account Executive - Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 31, 2017
Enjoyed their emphasis on culture and getting to know employees. Raises were not given for many recruiters who were deserving. They micromanaged field sales and were more about quantity when it came to activity than quality. Had a great manager, but he was allowed to manage me independently as he knew my strengths and weaknesses. Many "general" rules came from the top down as opposed to each office having a separate management style tailored to their geographic region/office culture.
Consistent
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2017
I have worked with many Labor companies in the past and I feel Verigent was able to keep me working more consistent than any others. With a agent who is easily available and handles any issues be it pay or other with urgency.
Doesn't have your back. Will drop u in a minute
Electrican (Former Employee) –  MID WESTSeptember 27, 2017
Work good, but when issues occurred with the contractor, they were no not available, no call backs, nothing. They just wanted to CYA. Didn't even want to hear about the issue. Just stuck their head in the sand
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No backup
Productive work place.
Engineer, AIS Communication Infrastructure Support (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 31, 2017
For the last ten years plus I have work for Verigent it has been a great Comapany to do work for. The last ten years I have work as Telomcommincation Enegeneer.
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
Alawys look for extra work for me
Like family.
Field Engineer for Black Box (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, NCJuly 25, 2017
The best experience as a contractor on the road I have ever had.
They understand you are away from home and try to be helpful with travel details work reports and timesheets. Just good people!
Setup process impaired decision making
Data Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 13, 2017
This was a contractor working for a contractor, working for an end user. The subcontractor wouldn't suggest the proper recommendations for organization of the data cabinets. The contractor was burdened with telling the end user what they wanted to hear, rather than what they needed to hear.
Pros
Communications were straight forward.
Cons
Because of the contractor setup, decision making was compromised.
Verigent provided everything necessary to get started working immediately.
Telecom Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VAJuly 10, 2017
This company was very efficient with the hiring process and facilitated all the required documents to the Veterans Affairs promptly for system access. I would definitely recommend working for this company.
Pros
Great Pay and Efficent
Cons
Work Commute was too far
okay recruiters
Technician (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 28, 2017
good group to recruit from, but the work is for sporadic periods of time that may be for weeks or months, depending on which company you may work for .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
work is small contracts
Decent workplace just needs improvements in communications and job growth
Network Operations Voice Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NC 28117April 11, 2017
Management did not provide yearly reviews for job growth or pay in the past three years. Did poorly communicating with the employees and employers we were contracting through. It is a staffing firm that doesn't carry a lot of compensation. The work environment was productive. Job culture was ok and the work life balance was decent. Just lacked keeping employees employed for long term positions and compensating them in pay.
Pros
Decent work experience and job flexibility
Cons
As mentioned lack of communication and job growth
grunt work
Lead Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 2, 2017
if your a cable puller this will work for you. you will work for people that know less then you and they sometimes don't even speak our language, make sure you get your time card signed.
Pros
they pay on time.
Cons
you dont work offten
Good company
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMarch 13, 2017
The pay checks are always on time and the people in the office are always quick to correct any problem and are very helpful in answering any question or challenge. the insurance package offered is quite good in comparison to the industry,
Pros
Easy to work with, Competitive wage
Cons
none that I can think of.
Productive work place.
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAJanuary 15, 2017
Verifgent is a nice staffing agency. The staff was always readily available to answer any questions I had. The recruiters were very professional and periodically checked in with me to make sure things were going smooth on the job site.
Very Diligent Recruiters
Network Technician III (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 6, 2016
I work for Verigent as a Network Technician. I am recruited to do contract work through Verigent. They are very aggressive in securing long term and permanent assignments. I have worked for them periodically since 2014 and will continue to work for them as needed. They are very fair in compensation as well. : )
put me on quick but also left quick
Telecom Helper for Advantel (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 22, 2016
had a short 1 week term with the company for a telecom company. went very fast. I havent heard back from this company but was told that the client they had that me and the 2 others worked very well and fast and could see us there again. only bad thing is, is that I havent heard from them yet.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
havent heard back
Verigent Review
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INJune 20, 2016
My primary contact at the company was very helpful and did an excellent job at doing what he could to prep me for placement with their client. Unfortunately the client decided that they wanted to change what they were looking for in the position but failed to let Verigent know.

My contact was friendly, professional, and helpful. He answered what questions I had and if he didn't know he let me know and had someone from Verigent contact me that would know the answer.
Pros
Helpful, professional, and friendly. Readily available and followed up frequently.
Stressful environment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJune 7, 2016
I really don't have much positive to say about this company. The job is stressful. People go out to their cars or go home cry because to the pressure the environment of this place puts on you. You would quit a job without a backup plan, before you tough it out here!!! Management has their pets and if you are not one, you will get the worst part of the work load.
The best way to describe the atmosphere is TOXIC!
Pros
The company likes to do group outings.
Cons
So, many cons I could write a book, This can be a good place to work, however the over micromanaging will put unnecessary stress on the employees, Not a team work environment, Will point blame, rather that resolve issues together, Very discriminating atmosphere, The work is worth more than what you are paid