Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews

You should consider Veriha Trucking!
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 6, 2019
I am new to Veriha, and I love it. It truly does feel like a family here. You are not just a number! You always talk to the same people, there's no switchboard or they don't remember or know who you are. They are very personable. "At Veriha, there is a personal, professional, caring focus on their employees (aka drivers) is one of their strong points." You can use that quote if you'd like. You guys ROCK !!!
Everyone knows your name and you're not just a number
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIAugust 28, 2019
I like working at Veriha because they work with you on any needs you have, whether it’s home time, medical issues, anything. They help out. To me, it’s a small company and I like it because everyone knows your name and you’re not just a number.
Everyone at Veriha is like family
Driver (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIAugust 21, 2019
Everyone at Veriha is like family, I am a name and not a number. Being a trainer is very rewarding. I much prefer to sit in the passenger seat and teach them to do what I do. It's great.
If I do my job, they do their job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 14, 2019
What I’ve found after all these years of driving, it is the best company I have been with for many many years. They are responsive to everything I want to do, They listen to everything I have to say, If I do my job, they do their job. It all works out fine. I drive brand new trucks they send me where I want to go. They ask me when I want to go home and when I want to come back out. That’s about the best thing any truck driver can ask for.
Pros
Family Atmosphere
Ten Years with Veriha, great place to work!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIAugust 6, 2019
I been with Veriha Trucking going on 10 years. This is a great place to work. I would not consider any other place to work. When you hear the phrase, “they treat you like family," most of time you take it with a grain of salt. At Veriha they mean it.

Every time I ever had an issue, they have been quick to respond and resolve it. If I need to home for a event, they get me home. The pay is very competitive and the equipment is well maintained. This is a great place to start your career in the industry and a great place to retire.
Poor leadership and communication.
Office (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIAugust 2, 2019
Management was poor and foundering. A lot of direction change and a tendency to buy into the latest corporate trends. If results were less than expected then others were quick to assign blame and over react. There's nothing wrong with a competitive culture, but it's terrible if not executed properly. The company was very siloed and cliquish and this is bad for a larger company and even worse for a smaller firm like this one. For driver's, it's a good place, for non-drivers it may be wise to weigh your decision carefully.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Leadership, direction and communication
That place sucks 🖐
over the road driver (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIAugust 1, 2019
Always trying to get over on you they don't trust the workers they have cameras in their trucks and most of the equipment is junk and don't be surprised if they don't call you in on Christmas Eve and want to fire like they did with me
Great place for a workaholic
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIJuly 30, 2019
If you are looking to invest all your time working, Veriha is your place. Your days go by quickly in the fast paced environment. There’s very few opportunities for advancement. Your co-workers are supportive and caring, but management is often in meetings or rarely available to assist you as needed. Need a day off? You’ll be finding your own coverage. Work/life balance is nonexistent. They do compensate with being paid well, which makes leaving there difficult. The family aspect is wonderful and the owner is sweet. She just doesn’t know what’s all truest going on in her business. The are active in the community though, which makes you feel great workingthere. You will feel stressed often and you will spend a lot of time away from your family. Drivers can be difficult to deal with, but imagine being away from your family 14-16 hours per day, up to 12 days at a time. Overall, they try incorporating “fun” things, like book clubs but you won’t have time to read at work, so work time away from your family. I would suggest Veriha for a driver, or someone looking to dive into a career, or to get your foot into the the busy trucking life. Remember that the industry pretty much never shuts down. usy, finding time to visit a restroom can be difficult at times.
Learned about Truck Driving
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 30, 2019
Apprenticeship Program i was a part of offered Truck Driving Training and preparing for CDL Class A examination.I entered the program and came from Detroit to participate. I already had my CDL Class A License, and came because I wanted more training, My 1st Home Daily Trainer was great . but the trainers after him we're not so great
Top level management power trips
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIMay 19, 2019
They talk a good game about their vision and goals, but they have no intentions of following them. Upper level management is not open to ideas or suggestions from their minions. Being talked down to is a daily occurrence. Everything about this company looks wonderfully warm and fuzzy on paper, however the reality is the opposite. Micro management from the upper management levels is off the hook. It’s their way or the highway. The most terrible experience I have ever had in my career.
Pros
Well maintained equipment
Cons
Way too much micro management and health insurance sucks!
They care
Help in a lot of areas (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 17, 2019
Veriha cares about its staff more than almost any other company I’ve ever worked for. They truly want their people to grow and be better each day while enjoying what they do.
Pros
Training
Cons
Not many
They will terminate you !!!
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 6, 2019
They will terminate you in a moments notice.For nothing Horrible unorganized team .Pay lower than other trucking companies out there .Promise you home time but mostly keep you out there longer than normal. If you have friends family do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs!!! Otherwise if you have no home or family to go home to than this can be your home. Be prepared to travel all 48 states.If you do get a few hours of downtime use it wisely they will try to keep you driving and breaking the law.They put on a good orientation that’s all smoke and mirrors with empty promises.7 of us went to orientation 2 are still working for the company .The Smart one leave within a week .Dont get sucked into leaseing their trucks you will work yourself to death for a truck payment and have.no money to eat with!!!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Lies lies
Bad decision.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIMarch 26, 2019
Very micro managed , the left hand had no idea what the right hand was doing . Getting your truck worked on was like trying to pull teeth from a grizzly bear. Talking to dispatch reminded me of talking to a brick wall.
Pros
None.
Cons
A bunch of politicians run the place.
Proud part of the Veriha Trucking Family.
Operations Support (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIMarch 23, 2019
I started with this company in January and LOVE them. This company is not just family owned it is a family atmosphere. They take pride in knowing & supporting each & every employee. They educate non drivers about the importance of their drivers & what they do. Emphasis is on personal growth not just professional growth. They truly believe the saying together WE suceed. I have never been so supported or felt so valued in a work atmphoshere. I recommmend them to everyone I know. If i had the skill to be a driver this is the family I would want to be part of. Veriha puts safety first, they are fun, profitable & speak straight. If you have a goal weither it is financial or more time with your family, Veriha will make it a priority to help you reach it. Thank you Veriha for being my home away from home.
Pros
Unbelievable supportive environment for professional & personal goals
Cons
Fast paced & stressful at times, you cant control weather or traffic.
Run
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIMarch 21, 2019
The people giving good reviews never really worked for a good company.
Veriha makes a lot of promises but don't deliver.
They have orientation every week. Which means high turnover. Smart people don't stay long.
Pros
Cons
Cant believe what they say.
Did not teach what was promised
Regional Driver (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 14, 2019
I was terminated for misuse for personal conveyance which was never taught in apprenticeship program. Did everything that was asked of me and more. Now they are trying to collect “tuition “ from me.
Pros
Other drivers were great
Cons
Poor management
Friendly Atmosphere, Genuine People
Veriha Trucking Team Member (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIFebruary 15, 2019
I enjoy working at Veriha because I can see the impact my work has on the company. Veriha challenges employees to set goals - and in turn, team members continually grow. I feel like a family member here - I love my team!
A lot of changes and not for the good!
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIFebruary 13, 2019
If you want to work for this company, you better prepare to have no life outside of work, it's worse for the so called home daily fleet..your fleet leader expects you to work until they think you're finished not when you're tired or unsafe to be driving an 80,000lbs vehicle.Their equipment aren't late model trucks neither and are constantly breaking down and when you're need of help be prepared to sit and wait for a call back or roadside help from anyone! When equipment starts breaking down, you can see most everyone even the guys in the garage think you're the cause.
Pros
For the most part friendly atmosphere
Cons
Hours, lack of home life with family during decent hours.
Family oriented and supportive work environment
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WINovember 3, 2018
Veriha Trucking truly defines a family oriented company. Veriha provides many benefits to its employees and encourages personal development like no other employer. Veriha respects and values it’s drivers and continues to develop new programs and practices to better serve the men and women who make so many personal sacrifices to keep America moving forward. I am proud to say I work for Veriha Trucking where we believe in our drivers because our drivers bring the world to you!!!
Pros
Personal development, fun work environment, great team morale
Veriha is a company that cares about the individual worker
Career Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  MarinetteOctober 4, 2018
Veriha is not a large corporation that chews you up & spits you back out. They genuinely care about everyone, drivers and office/shop employees alike.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriha Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.