Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews for Driver

Everyone at Veriha is like family
Driver (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIAugust 21, 2019
Everyone at Veriha is like family, I am a name and not a number. Being a trainer is very rewarding. I much prefer to sit in the passenger seat and teach them to do what I do. It's great.
If I do my job, they do their job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 14, 2019
What I’ve found after all these years of driving, it is the best company I have been with for many many years. They are responsive to everything I want to do, They listen to everything I have to say, If I do my job, they do their job. It all works out fine. I drive brand new trucks they send me where I want to go. They ask me when I want to go home and when I want to come back out. That’s about the best thing any truck driver can ask for.
Pros
Family Atmosphere
Ten Years with Veriha, great place to work!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIAugust 6, 2019
I been with Veriha Trucking going on 10 years. This is a great place to work. I would not consider any other place to work. When you hear the phrase, “they treat you like family," most of time you take it with a grain of salt. At Veriha they mean it.

Every time I ever had an issue, they have been quick to respond and resolve it. If I need to home for a event, they get me home. The pay is very competitive and the equipment is well maintained. This is a great place to start your career in the industry and a great place to retire.
Bad decision.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIMarch 26, 2019
Very micro managed , the left hand had no idea what the right hand was doing . Getting your truck worked on was like trying to pull teeth from a grizzly bear. Talking to dispatch reminded me of talking to a brick wall.
Pros
None.
Cons
A bunch of politicians run the place.
Great company with awesome people
Driver (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIJuly 10, 2018
Veriha has an apprentice program where they train drivers to obtain their CDL. This has opened up the door for me to increase my take home pay by training drivers in this program. I wouldn't say training is easy but it is definitely rewarding. They listen to my feedback.
Pros
office is helpful when you need assistance
ok
Home Daily Driver (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIApril 8, 2018
great company overall they need to get rid of the old tractors and get more newer fuel efficient trucks. runs to Chicago daily and other areas in Wisconsin.
Official response from Veriha Trucking
September 10, 2018

We bring new equipment into the fleet on a consistent basis throughout the year. Please connect with your fleet leader to ensure they are aware of your issues.