Veriha Trucking Employee Review

View all Veriha Trucking reviews

Great place for a workaholic
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIJuly 30, 2019
If you are looking to invest all your time working, Veriha is your place. Your days go by quickly in the fast paced environment. There’s very few opportunities for advancement. Your co-workers are supportive and caring, but management is often in meetings or rarely available to assist you as needed. Need a day off? You’ll be finding your own coverage. Work/life balance is nonexistent. They do compensate with being paid well, which makes leaving there difficult. The family aspect is wonderful and the owner is sweet. She just doesn’t know what’s all truest going on in her business. The are active in the community though, which makes you feel great workingthere. You will feel stressed often and you will spend a lot of time away from your family. Drivers can be difficult to deal with, but imagine being away from your family 14-16 hours per day, up to 12 days at a time. Overall, they try incorporating “fun” things, like book clubs but you won’t have time to read at work, so work time away from your family. I would suggest Veriha for a driver, or someone looking to dive into a career, or to get your foot into the the busy trucking life. Remember that the industry pretty much never shuts down. usy, finding time to visit a restroom can be difficult at times.

Other Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 25, 2019
I have been with Veriha for 6+ years and would not imagine working anywhere else. Yes, we work hard- but it is rewarding! We are able to support our drivers and the economy everyday! What sets Veriha apart is they invest in personal development opportunities for the team and provide real, candid feedback on a regular basis.
Pros
Pto, Personal Development
You should consider Veriha Trucking!
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 6, 2019
I am new to Veriha, and I love it. It truly does feel like a family here. You are not just a number! You always talk to the same people, there's no switchboard or they don't remember or know who you are. They are very personable. "At Veriha, there is a personal, professional, caring focus on their employees (aka drivers) is one of their strong points." You can use that quote if you'd like. You guys ROCK !!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriha Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.