Veriha Trucking Employee Review

View all Veriha Trucking reviews

if you dont have a life outside of work, apply here
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIAugust 13, 2019
12-14 hr days, you will def use that 16 a week. no overtime pay, straight pay. dispatch very inexperienced dealing with time management. i did not enjoy the job at all

Other Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 25, 2019
I have been with Veriha for 6+ years and would not imagine working anywhere else. Yes, we work hard- but it is rewarding! We are able to support our drivers and the economy everyday! What sets Veriha apart is they invest in personal development opportunities for the team and provide real, candid feedback on a regular basis.
Pros
Pto, Personal Development
You should consider Veriha Trucking!
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 6, 2019
I am new to Veriha, and I love it. It truly does feel like a family here. You are not just a number! You always talk to the same people, there's no switchboard or they don't remember or know who you are. They are very personable. "At Veriha, there is a personal, professional, caring focus on their employees (aka drivers) is one of their strong points." You can use that quote if you'd like. You guys ROCK !!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriha Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.