Veriha Trucking Employee Review

View all Veriha Trucking reviews

Top level management power trips
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIMay 19, 2019
They talk a good game about their vision and goals, but they have no intentions of following them. Upper level management is not open to ideas or suggestions from their minions. Being talked down to is a daily occurrence. Everything about this company looks wonderfully warm and fuzzy on paper, however the reality is the opposite. Micro management from the upper management levels is off the hook. It’s their way or the highway. The most terrible experience I have ever had in my career.
Pros
Well maintained equipment
Cons
Way too much micro management and health insurance sucks!

Other Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 25, 2019
I have been with Veriha for 6+ years and would not imagine working anywhere else. Yes, we work hard- but it is rewarding! We are able to support our drivers and the economy everyday! What sets Veriha apart is they invest in personal development opportunities for the team and provide real, candid feedback on a regular basis.
Pros
Pto, Personal Development
You should consider Veriha Trucking!
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 6, 2019
I am new to Veriha, and I love it. It truly does feel like a family here. You are not just a number! You always talk to the same people, there's no switchboard or they don't remember or know who you are. They are very personable. "At Veriha, there is a personal, professional, caring focus on their employees (aka drivers) is one of their strong points." You can use that quote if you'd like. You guys ROCK !!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriha Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.