Veriha Trucking Employee Review

View all Veriha Trucking reviews

They will terminate you !!!
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 6, 2019
They will terminate you in a moments notice.For nothing Horrible unorganized team .Pay lower than other trucking companies out there .Promise you home time but mostly keep you out there longer than normal. If you have friends family do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs!!! Otherwise if you have no home or family to go home to than this can be your home. Be prepared to travel all 48 states.If you do get a few hours of downtime use it wisely they will try to keep you driving and breaking the law.They put on a good orientation that’s all smoke and mirrors with empty promises.7 of us went to orientation 2 are still working for the company .The Smart one leave within a week .Dont get sucked into leaseing their trucks you will work yourself to death for a truck payment and have.no money to eat with!!!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Lies lies

Other Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 25, 2019
I have been with Veriha for 6+ years and would not imagine working anywhere else. Yes, we work hard- but it is rewarding! We are able to support our drivers and the economy everyday! What sets Veriha apart is they invest in personal development opportunities for the team and provide real, candid feedback on a regular basis.
Pros
Pto, Personal Development
You should consider Veriha Trucking!
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 6, 2019
I am new to Veriha, and I love it. It truly does feel like a family here. You are not just a number! You always talk to the same people, there's no switchboard or they don't remember or know who you are. They are very personable. "At Veriha, there is a personal, professional, caring focus on their employees (aka drivers) is one of their strong points." You can use that quote if you'd like. You guys ROCK !!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriha Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.