Veriha Trucking Employee Review

View all Veriha Trucking reviews

If I do my job, they do their job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 14, 2019
What I’ve found after all these years of driving, it is the best company I have been with for many many years. They are responsive to everything I want to do, They listen to everything I have to say, If I do my job, they do their job. It all works out fine. I drive brand new trucks they send me where I want to go. They ask me when I want to go home and when I want to come back out. That’s about the best thing any truck driver can ask for.
Pros
Family Atmosphere

Other Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 25, 2019
I have been with Veriha for 6+ years and would not imagine working anywhere else. Yes, we work hard- but it is rewarding! We are able to support our drivers and the economy everyday! What sets Veriha apart is they invest in personal development opportunities for the team and provide real, candid feedback on a regular basis.
Pros
Pto, Personal Development
You should consider Veriha Trucking!
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 6, 2019
I am new to Veriha, and I love it. It truly does feel like a family here. You are not just a number! You always talk to the same people, there's no switchboard or they don't remember or know who you are. They are very personable. "At Veriha, there is a personal, professional, caring focus on their employees (aka drivers) is one of their strong points." You can use that quote if you'd like. You guys ROCK !!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriha Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.