Veriha Trucking Employee Review

View all Veriha Trucking reviews

Family oriented and supportive work environment
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WINovember 3, 2018
Veriha Trucking truly defines a family oriented company. Veriha provides many benefits to its employees and encourages personal development like no other employer. Veriha respects and values it’s drivers and continues to develop new programs and practices to better serve the men and women who make so many personal sacrifices to keep America moving forward. I am proud to say I work for Veriha Trucking where we believe in our drivers because our drivers bring the world to you!!!
Pros
Personal development, fun work environment, great team morale

Other Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 25, 2019
I have been with Veriha for 6+ years and would not imagine working anywhere else. Yes, we work hard- but it is rewarding! We are able to support our drivers and the economy everyday! What sets Veriha apart is they invest in personal development opportunities for the team and provide real, candid feedback on a regular basis.
Pros
Pto, Personal Development
You should consider Veriha Trucking!
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 6, 2019
I am new to Veriha, and I love it. It truly does feel like a family here. You are not just a number! You always talk to the same people, there's no switchboard or they don't remember or know who you are. They are very personable. "At Veriha, there is a personal, professional, caring focus on their employees (aka drivers) is one of their strong points." You can use that quote if you'd like. You guys ROCK !!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriha Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.