Verint Systems Inc. Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

average for the industry
Senior Director Sales, (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2018
Good organization but has issues consistent with other 1.5B publicly traded organizations. Company policies are needed but the level of focus that is needed can be disruptive.
Collaborative Environment
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2018
It was a collaborative environment within the marketing company. It was a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for good exposure.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2017
Nothing exciting. Very slow pace. Not much learning opportunities. Very siloed.

Free lunches, liberal vacation time. Nice office space. Gym on premises.
Director Global Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 4, 2017
Great place to work. Lots going on and many opportunities to grow and learn from. Maybe hitting some tough changes as they move to the cloud and hosted offerings.
Busy
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2017
Worked on a Global Project - Team worked well together. At times a little stressful. Overall good experience. The one change it was a Good Team but could have used more assets
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Little Stressful at times
Excellent People, Challenging environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2017
Verint is overall a good company to work for. Like any company it has it's great points and it's challenging points. The company has seen a tremendous amount of change and at times seems to struggle with the management of those changes. The company is very bottom line focused which is perfectly okay in that the management is very clear about this. Sr. Management has their eyes on the market and are constantly reviewing and analyzing to see if we are headed in the right direction. The company has a good balance between the Marketing of technical solutions and products and the Technical development of the solutions.
Pros
Creativity and Passion are respected and rewarded
Cons
Sometimes a bit disjointed between organizations and global locations
Revolving door of Management and Resources
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2016
So many better companies to work for. Many promises made and no delivery. Low compensation compared to open market rates. Management constantly moves the goal-posts.
Pros
Good Co-workers
Cons
Management without vision
Move forward cautiously
Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2016
The culture is a ruse that they wear shorts and flipflops and you can work from home. You do not see many people interacting with each other. Unless they come back to work because they have no clue who works there any more and become job scared/lost. Break rooms clearly state only 13 people can occupy at a time. It is strange(but understandable) that there are many places to hang out and fraternize, but no one is ever seen in them. They make it a point to have them in a lot of places. You should be very suspect of a company that boasts to have 700 employees in atlanta but only 200 are at the office location. They mention it is hard to find seats, that is because there has been more space given to the hallways that are in a maze of diamond shapes and unused sterile white and gray gathering areas. Everything is so starkly uniform, that you have little point of reference other than the numbers on the offices. They have small hard to read plastic plaques to inform you of an area. If you are new, have fun finding many people that can provide proper directions on the few floors. Name plates are a nice paper form. I guess since you probably are going to rotate right out the revolving door. Don't worry about blocking the halls there is rarely anyone scurrying down them.In Atlanta the majority of workers are replicated in the Management Team and Board of Directors same color as the walls in the offices. Not many millenniums in a technology city. It is not hard to find a close spot in the parking lot either, probably because everyone is stuck in traffic. Management and the third party  more... system contractors seem to be above the code of conduct in treating employees with respect and can openly bully others. All rules do not apply to everyone, so be careful. When you mention that something about it, you are the one in trouble not the one speaking rudely to you. It seems easier to get rid of the person trying to make the place a better work environment. Needless to say they have lost a lot of good talent. It is a stepping stone as a job. There are not many concrete processes. Hmmm what does this say about a very technical company. I wouldn't trust my security with them would you? Cool technology hmmm They may sell it but do they also use it? Work technology is in flux and highly customized to where vendors comment about the order management systems and usability. Training for advancement what training dept? There are rooms on the first floor that are empty. Pay is below average and is not competitive. Going home is quite enjoyable because you pray no one hits you on 400 in the bumper to bumper traffic. When I moved to another company, Pay sounds good until you get the workload... I instantly increased pay with less workload. Look at other sites review also. Good luck if you forge ahead with a position.  less
Pros
Casual attire and some can work from home
Cons
Third party systems have bad attitudes.
Fun place
IT Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2016
Fun place and great people to work with globally. Peers are great people to collaborate and work with. Most difficult part of the job is managing time zones since my role is global.
Could be a good company, not so good managers
PMM (Former Employee) –  AtlantaAugust 23, 2015
I really wanted this to be the one company for me. Great opportunity, it seemed, to get grounded with a company on its way to great things. The work was heavy and hours long. They were merging with yet another company and this seemed to be taken a toll on the entire organization. Comunication issues, network mergers, changes and adoption of parent company guidelines... the internal strife ran rampant. My managers, after only less than 2 months with the company, decided I should have a yearly evaluation done. This was the beginning of the end. In short, there were unrealistic expectations used to judge my performance, albeit only about 8 weeks into the job. It all seemed to be a recipe for disaster. I made a decision to voice my disbelief for being treated in this manner. I ultimately decided it was best to leave. I have never left a job abruptly before in my career but this one made it imperative to stand on principle. I learned a lesson on integrity that I will not soon forget.