Verint Systems Inc. Employee Review

View all Verint Systems Inc. reviews

Where careers go to die
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 6, 2017
My co-workers are great, hard working people. I have very high regards for them, their knowledge and their work ethic.

I do not have the same opinion of senior leadership. There is a level of arrogance at Verint that I have never seen in my career. Layoffs are done at least quarterly. The term "involuntary layoffs" is thrown around casually. The same arrogant fools who are ruining people lives appear to be clueless on how to lead the company through lean times.

The corporate culture in one of fear. People are quiet, keeping their heads down and trying to fly under the radar.

Taking a position at Verint has been the biggest mistake of my career.
Pros
Company provided lunch on Wednesday; decent benefits
Cons
Arrogant leadership

Other Verint Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

Fast paced work environment that asks for the very best you.
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 19, 2019
Verint challenges it's people to take on as much work as possible and push themselves. There are times that I did not have enough time to finish my workload. It was fun and dynamic work environment.
Poor use of experienced talent; poor communication of responsibilities.
PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2019
Low-level shop for low-end systems and opportunities; not what it could be. My hiring manager was "flattened" out of the org after my offer and before starting. The position no longer was what he had offered or described. It was a position requiring far less skill, experience, intelligence and enthusiasm than I had been led to believe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verint Systems Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Verint Systems Inc..

Powered by Comparably