Verint Systems Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Current employee
Employee (Current Employee) –  United StatesApril 23, 2018
Pros: Good work life balance most of the departments
Great people
Innovative products
Interesting markets
Global company with options to relocate around the world

Cons :
Lots of poor management skills on the lower management
poor mid level management lack of basic human interaction skills
upper management are brilliant people, who care mostly about their bonus and disconnected from the people.

-inefficient processes, many unskilled managers most people burn out after 2 years.
- promotions / career change inside the company are difficult ,unless you have played well the office politics
- cheap on benefits and social events
- used to be a great place to work (not anymore)
Solid Job
Engineer, Customer Support-Americas (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 22, 2018
My typical starts as I get up early and try to get to work at least 10 - 15 minutes before the ‘start time’. In this way, I can avoid any delays due to traffic jams and can still be on time for work. Then, I sit down and plan the day. I jot down what all plans I have to complete and prioritize them depending on their urgency and importance. I check my voice mails and emails and the calendar and try to make plans such as organizing meetings and such. This way I can increase my pace for doing work and can be more productive for the day. “
N/a
trusted partner building (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 10, 2017
Prefer not to include a review on this employer. Enjoyed my time while I worked there. Make great friendships and learned a lot during my tenure there.
N/a
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  remotOctober 6, 2017
A fine place to work with a solid sales culture and great training.Very accommodating workplace for industrious people. Good benefits and easy admin staff to work with.
Director Global Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 4, 2017
Great place to work. Lots going on and many opportunities to grow and learn from. Maybe hitting some tough changes as they move to the cloud and hosted offerings.
Working at Verint both good and bad
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 29, 2017
It would be hard to work at Verint without Telco and/or Call Center experience. The management didn't understand our challenges. 4 years ago, they were all about training and strong teams. Now that has disappeared, you are on your own.
Pros
I had a great manager at first, the next one couldn't do his job properly. Good Benifts
Cons
It was feast or famine, you had no control of the projects you wanted to do. Delays and cancellations hit your bottom line
Poor company to work for
BI Manager (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAAugust 1, 2017
No way of progression. Poor management with little direction.
Very little social activities or charity events. Small working environment with little facailities
Excellent Company, Excellent Product, Excellent Culture!
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 27, 2017
Verint was by far my most favorite place to work ever. I traveled the world literally working for them and I was able to meet the people of the world. I felt like I was in a music video and a rock star the entire time I worked here. My leaders honestly cared about me and make sure I was well taken care of in all areas. I miss working for Verint and I miss the coworkers I worked with. Great company, great people and great product.
Pros
Absolutely everything!
Cons
None!
Worst Sales Group I Have Ever Experienced
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 13, 2017
The turnover of sales staff was 250% during the three years I worked there. Accounts assigned and taken away on a whim. No continuity, no leadership. VP of Sales fired for harassment.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention.
Good Company
Solution Design Architect/Systems Integrator (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXApril 26, 2017
Very good company however some mgmt. decisions are questionable. Great product and great people. The Direction of company is headed in the right place.
Pros
Benefits, People, Culture, and Compensation
Cons
Some Management decisions
Verint as a company is great.
Solutions Consultant Presales (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 4, 2017
My time at Verint was great many great people. The Challenges are in regards to enablement and the lack of. The individual that hired me is not the individual I worked for. Not a good fit.
Could be a good company, not so good managers
PMM (Former Employee) –  AtlantaAugust 23, 2015
I really wanted this to be the one company for me. Great opportunity, it seemed, to get grounded with a company on its way to great things. The work was heavy and hours long. They were merging with yet another company and this seemed to be taken a toll on the entire organization. Comunication issues, network mergers, changes and adoption of parent company guidelines... the internal strife ran rampant. My managers, after only less than 2 months with the company, decided I should have a yearly evaluation done. This was the beginning of the end. In short, there were unrealistic expectations used to judge my performance, albeit only about 8 weeks into the job. It all seemed to be a recipe for disaster. I made a decision to voice my disbelief for being treated in this manner. I ultimately decided it was best to leave. I have never left a job abruptly before in my career but this one made it imperative to stand on principle. I learned a lesson on integrity that I will not soon forget.
Face Paced, Productive, Customer Satisfaction
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 22, 2015
I've learned an abide by the moral code:

Humility
Transparency
Passion
Innovation

Working for a billion dollar company the day is very intense but I enjoy working under pressure. I seek the thrill of a challenge and always have my customer's and my company's best interest at heart. I am an extremely loyal and passionate person and devote as much time as needed to successfully complete my deliverables. I was promoted in 2002 to be the Manager for a small call center at Verint Systems. I demonstrated, trained, and through team work established my skills as a leader. I was a mentor and guide and taught the team to be a "World Class" Contact Center. I was later promoted in 2008 to be a Project Manager which has always been a great passion of mine. I built and sustained customer relationships throughout each project and from beginning to end through proper planning, communication, & accuracy established that trust and rapport which was later rolled into my Account Management experience. I enjoy working in a team environment although work well independently in addition to cross organizationally. I have experience with overseeing the hiring process, managing budget, and resource planning. I consider myself to be a people person, an excellent mutli tasker, and at the end of the day to see a satisfied customer is the most rewarding feeling.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Difficulty saying no
Challenging work environment but fun
Primary SME (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 10, 2015
Working at the company has its perks. If you're self-motivated and up to a challenge, you will do well in a company such as this
Pros
Pizza, beer, relaxed work environment
Cons
Can be disorganized, very challenging at times, salary not competitive
Working remote made it hard to break into the culture
Software Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 10, 2015
Pros
Salary is good. Benefits are standard. Vision plan could be better. They have all the holidays in the US, along with 10 PTO days the first year, and 2 floating holidays. They require everyone to take vacation between Christmas and New Year.

Cons
Some of the old timers have been together for a long time as the company went from Lagan to Kana to Verint. It can hard for a new person to break into the team, especially if they work remote. The support people are very overloaded and training a new person is just more work. Some teams appear to be more supportive of their new hires than others. Parts of the software is quite complex. Often times, the customers have had more training than the person who is supposed to be supporting them.
Typical Software Company that needs to improve Management
Enterprise Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2014
I think Verint has a long way to go before realizing itself as a successful corporate citizen.
Great market opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 4, 2013
High Growth company, great market opportunity, amazing people.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Infastructure
Thoroughly enjoyable experience
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, Ga.January 18, 2013
Good place to work. They feed you on Fridays and have a bonus program. Regular reviews. Quarterly company update meetings. Energetic leadership.
Pros
free lunches, bonus
Cons
people come and go
Great working environment office
Order Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJOctober 2, 2012
Always busy with client support and order processing. I was able to learn different systems, like Oracle, Onyx, License Managers in a short time. I got along with all the co-workers. The worst part of my position was that I was on call 24, 7 and at the End of Quarter I had to work until 1 or 2 in the morning. It was very rewarding to see the emails that I used to get from the customers thanking me for the fast turn around of the purchase orders and the great job I did with the customer service.
Pros
it was a very rewarding job and all the employees were very closed
Cons
long working hours around the clock