Veritude Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Financial Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 15, 2018
The training method was unsatisfactory. Did not truly prepare us for the day to calls. Lack of support during and after training. Lot of room for growth.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Slow paced workplace environment
Security Representative I (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXMarch 30, 2018
Being a security representative for Veritude, was challenging. Foot patrols ever 30 minutes, employees trying to play favorites, other security personnel backbiting. Management was lacking and had no experience.
Pros
Free lunches but that went away
Cons
no breaks, must eat at your desk.
Productive and Fast pace workplace
401k Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 27, 2018
Overall good workplace environment, only big con that I would say...would be the work hours are plentiful, yet getting time off is difficult and times for shifts can be at later part of the day. Overall I would give it a 3 out of 5 for the workplace and 4 out of 5 for management.
Pros
Lots of Hours, good amount of breaks
Cons
Long hours and a lot of required hours
Veritude
Bilingual Benefits Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 18, 2018
Structured environment that entails focus from the individuals roles. Call Center environment that calls for adherence to scheduled breaks and lunches.
Good place to work as contractor
Lead Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 8, 2018
Veritude is a sole vendor for contract resources for a large financial institution. As such, the consider themselves a temporary staffing firm. Medical Benefits are minimal, but they mostly allow their contractors to do their job and they do try to support them if issues or concerns arise.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
poor medical benefits
Veritude is a good place to work.
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIJanuary 5, 2018
The work was both challenging and interesting. I worked for an excellent manager and after a year and a half I was offered a full time job with Fidelity.
Pros
Good hourly rate, Fidelity is transparent about the role that Veritude employees play in the overall scheme.
Cons
The health care offered by the company are poor and the lack of any sort of paid time off, Veritude contractors are the first out the door in any sort of layoff situation.
great cafe
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 26, 2017
It was great experience working there and everyone was helpful. I would work there again. The manager was great also she was great at explaining all concepts of job and trainer was the best also.
Good Pay and Benefits
Financial Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 4, 2017
Overall, this was a great experience. Training was amazing and the people were very nice and helpful. The pay was decent and there was always OT offered once you were actually on the phones. There were also decent benefits that were fairly priced. Great job and the building was amazing. Great job if you never have to miss a day for any reason. I had an accident on a Tuesday and was let go by Friday. Just know that if you have a crisis, they don't care what the reason is you need to be at work.
Pros
Pay, Benefits and Amenities
Cons
not much flexibility for real life situations
Very professional, diverse culture
CALL CENTER H&W SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 31, 2017
I loved the entire work experience - from the training to the work itself. Each day is different and you can always learn something new. There is room for advancement IF you can get converted from temporary to fulltime. Love the team player atmosphere as well as the competitive edge. Fun place to work. The hardest part is learning the nuances to the very detailed work. Management is very transparent with expectations.
Pros
GREAT facility with everything from Starbucks to a Gym.
Cons
ALL new hires for call center are temporary with no guarrentee of conversion.
Racial Profile
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXOctober 30, 2017
This company uses racial profiling in selecting people. No matter how much experience you may have, if you are not of a certain color, you will not be selected.
Fun yet professional environment
FIDELITY INVESTMENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 23, 2017
A typical day as a contractor was making sure I arrived to work on time or well before my work day began and prepared a game plan of how I expected my day and work load will go, becasue I found it to be a lot more effective. I have always found management to be coachable, open to providing feedback, and very supportive. The culture in the work place to me, is very diverse and I really enjoy meeting new people and learning about their different backgrounds and culture.

The hardest part of the job for me as a contractor was, getting to know my peers and others who are already in a permanent position with the company and eventually having to separate from those same peers, that I had a wonderful opportunity to get to know. The most enjoyable part of the job as a contractor and again for me was, to have the opportunity to meet new people, gain and/or improve skills, receive proper training, and have the opportunity to get involved in community and work place activities.
Pros
opportunities to get involved and volunteer for various activities, an onsite cafeteria, gym and walking trail
Cons
Certain roles provide shorter lunch breaks than others and limited benefits
Jump at the chance to work with Veritude!
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  TelecommuteOctober 10, 2017
There has never been a more supportive group! I loved working with and for Veritude when placed at Fidelity. What an amazing group! I'd recommend employment there to anyone at any time.
No thank you
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYOctober 8, 2017
They never review you or even suggest giving raises unless you instigate it. No benefits at all. And their surveys are not anonymous which they should be.
Veritude isn't the reason I'm leaving
Corporate Distribution Mail Clerk Messenger (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 5, 2017
I was employed through Veritude but worked at fidelity. My boss will sometimes ask me about my personal life which is nice. Its a laid back place but not much room to move up. I have more to say but would rather it be private.
Pros
Free lunches every little while.
Cons
No Benefits, I always pick up others slack, I feel very expendable.
Very serious productive environment
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXAugust 22, 2017
Veritude is an internal recruiting agency for Fidelity Investments. A positive experience for anyone who is willing to work hard. The wages and benefits are the best part about Veritude/Fidelity Investments.
Pros
Plenty of advancement opportunities
Cons
Very political
Be prepared for uncertainty.
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYAugust 8, 2017
I was laid off after 5 months with no notice at all. Then they opened up new positions (same job) in other departments. You won't get your full 40 hours because they're trying to save money. I also asked to be trained in other departments to get my full time hours, and was denied time and time again. It's an office, but is more like a factory. Be prepared to get scolded or dirty looks if you have to use the bathroom and it's not your designated break time. If you're a kiss-a**, you might have a chance, but if not, they don't care about you.
Pros
Cons
Less than full time (even when you're full time), low pay for the industry, mis-management
Veritude is great to work for but...
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 23, 2017
They can't always keep you busy if you want to be employed 52 weeks/year. Sometimes, yes, but not always. You have to keep your fingers crossed. When things work with them, they work well and it's great.
Too long ago to remember
Call Center Representative for Authentication Gate (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 15, 2017
I worked there so long ago that anything I write now would most likely be nothing like what the company currently is like. Honestly I think this field being required does not produce anything useful for anything but a persons current position.
Fast paced
Financial Customer Associate (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJune 15, 2017
Very fast paced and stressful.

Very long, high level training and over whelming. You can get lost with everything going on and every second while training is accounted for so you have to be organized and detailed.

The culture is somewhat segregated and you have to find your way. It's not direct and have to read in-between the line.

It was nice to see and speak with the peers.
Veritude management and HR are excellent to work with
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 24, 2017
Veritude HR very responsive and supportive.
Hours were flexible.
Workplace culture set by client, not by Veritude.
Job required research of business rules and requirements in addition to programming skills.
Pros
Veritude staff very professional
Cons
client provided poor training on legacy systems and business process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veritude. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.3InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight