Veritude Employee Reviews

Do not waste your time unless you are looking for quick money for about 6 months!!!!
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYFebruary 18, 2019
Perfect attendance and good job performance will not get you converted with Fidelity Investments!! The only thing that really counts is the Team managers reviews. Kiss enough tail and 9/10 you will be converted.Team Managers review the calls on super fast speed and mistakenly writes you up for the call they misheard (have to correct them which then lowers your chances), Upper Management does not care about you and will not address any problems or situations with your team manager to help you get converted.
Pros
With Veritude, getting paid weekly and hours were great!
Cons
Health plans are Bull and they could careless how you are treated in Fidelity!
Veritude relationship to Fidelity can be an issue
Contractor, Fidelity Institutional Technology (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJanuary 15, 2019
The relationship between Veritude and Fidelity isn't a benefit to the contractor. The contractor is left to wonder if anyone at Veritude actually cares about them.
I enjoyed working at fidelity investments, just not that contract part.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87102January 9, 2019
I enjoyed working at Fidelity investments. I loved that the work days were only Monday thru Friday. I enjoyed my work schedule 7:00 a.m to 3:30 pm. The work environment was great the people and the overtime i enjoyed the pay rate.
Pros
lunch, schedule, place of hire.
Cons
health care.
Awesome people and friendly work environment
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYDecember 30, 2018
I really miss working for Veritude at Fidelity. We had company picnics, holiday parties and rewards from coworkers on jobs well done. My managers were always willing to help me or answer my questions when they would arise.
Pros
friendly coworkers, relaxed office setting
Cons
low pay
Avoid if possible
Health and Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 25, 2018
we were contracted to work at Fidelity, they did not respect us, once the busy season was done they would terminate everyone. managers had favorite employees and didnt even try to hide that fact.
Great place to work... if they actually convert you
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque NMSeptember 17, 2018
I really did like this work place, I loved my job but I was fired for a very dumb reason and my manager didn’t back me up at all. I was very upset about this.
Pros
Great space
Cons
Managers
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87106September 11, 2018
Great job, a lot of being on the phone and sitting down and the need to be at your desk the whole time. If you can deal with that this would be a good job for you .
Had to go through them - not helpful - didnt always get paid on time
Onsite Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 6, 2018
Had to go through them - not helpful - didnt always get paid on time - wouldnt look into the issue - pay your employees on time if they are doing their jobs
Pros
Cons
didnt always get paid on time
Nice facility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 31, 2018
Terrible management and onboarding staff are unorganized you’d expect nothing but the best especially from fidelity but was highly disappointed the only good part of working with veritude is having weekends off and the beautiful facility.
Pros
Decent pay, beautiful facility
Cons
Poor management, unorganized
Easy to work with
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 26, 2018
Veritude is a staffing company. There were very easy to work with in the beginning and are always readily available for communication. I have had a great experience with them.
customer service
Representative (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHAugust 24, 2018
this role involves a lot of patience and dedication. time off during the full time hire process is discouraged. large environment and very numbers driven
This is a wonderful place to work
Transaction Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYAugust 19, 2018
Everything about this job was really awesome and fulfilling. There was no anxiety about coming into work here. Management was kind, helpful, and driven to help you succeed. The overall work place culture was very laid back and polite. The hardest part of this job was really just learning some of the more complex systems and memorizing the various rules but you always had constant support. The most enjoyable part of the job was really every thing else. 5/5 stars on all accounts and would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Great compensation. Relaxed work environment. On site catering.
Cons
overall
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHJuly 30, 2018
It was great working for Veritude, very professional, good communication, and gave me good salary. I liked the people I worked with within veritude and also the contractors that I was under contract with.
Poor stability and advancement for temporary workers
Talent Acquisition Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 18, 2018
This company does not care about temp workers. Many of them are let go with no notice or laid off. Poor management of temp workers. Workplace politics is a big issue with this company. Many managers do not discuss concerns with temp workers and instead leave their dirty work for Human Resource representatives. There is a big seperation between Veritude workers and Fidelity employees. It is better to go in through Fidelity. In many departments they leave temp workers on for years without being converted or let go.
Pros
Nice training
Cons
poor advancement, poor management, workplace politics, managers hand dirty work to HR reps
Not bad.
Financial Services Associate, Retirement Plans (Former Employee) –  Covington, KY 41015June 23, 2018
Nice people, good work/life balance. Training is extensive, but they still need to cover more in the classroom setting to really make you ready for your job. They're so busy going over a "how to talk to customers on the phone" model that some of the technical aspects of the job aren't covered as well as they could be and that leads to serious issues trying to help customers.
Pros
Good people. Nice work/life balance and pay.
Cons
Could cover the technical part of the job way more. No guarantee of permanent hire.
Financial Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 15, 2018
The training method was unsatisfactory. Did not truly prepare us for the day to calls. Lack of support during and after training. Lot of room for growth.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Supportive Environment
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 4, 2018
The management was always willing to help with performance reviews and regular team meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with fellow employees and learning new skills.
Slow paced workplace environment
Security Representative I (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXMarch 30, 2018
Being a security representative for Veritude, was challenging. Foot patrols ever 30 minutes, employees trying to play favorites, other security personnel backbiting. Management was lacking and had no experience.
Pros
Free lunches but that went away
Cons
no breaks, must eat at your desk.
Productive and Fast pace workplace
401k Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 27, 2018
Overall good workplace environment, only big con that I would say...would be the work hours are plentiful, yet getting time off is difficult and times for shifts can be at later part of the day. Overall I would give it a 3 out of 5 for the workplace and 4 out of 5 for management.
Pros
Lots of Hours, good amount of breaks
Cons
Long hours and a lot of required hours
Veritude
Bilingual Benefits Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 18, 2018
Structured environment that entails focus from the individuals roles. Call Center environment that calls for adherence to scheduled breaks and lunches.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veritude. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.3InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight