Veritude Employee Reviews

This is a wonderful place to work
Transaction Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYAugust 19, 2018
Everything about this job was really awesome and fulfilling. There was no anxiety about coming into work here. Management was kind, helpful, and driven to help you succeed. The overall work place culture was very laid back and polite. The hardest part of this job was really just learning some of the more complex systems and memorizing the various rules but you always had constant support. The most enjoyable part of the job was really every thing else. 5/5 stars on all accounts and would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Great compensation. Relaxed work environment. On site catering.
Cons
overall
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHJuly 30, 2018
It was great working for Veritude, very professional, good communication, and gave me good salary. I liked the people I worked with within veritude and also the contractors that I was under contract with.
Poor stability and advancement for temporary workers
Talent Acquisition Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 18, 2018
This company does not care about temp workers. Many of them are let go with no notice or laid off. Poor management of temp workers. Workplace politics is a big issue with this company. Many managers do not discuss concerns with temp workers and instead leave their dirty work for Human Resource representatives. There is a big seperation between Veritude workers and Fidelity employees. It is better to go in through Fidelity. In many departments they leave temp workers on for years without being converted or let go.
Pros
Nice training
Cons
poor advancement, poor management, workplace politics, managers hand dirty work to HR reps
Good Pay and Benefits
Financial Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 4, 2017
Overall, this was a great experience. Training was amazing and the people were very nice and helpful. The pay was decent and there was always OT offered once you were actually on the phones. There were also decent benefits that were fairly priced. Great job and the building was amazing. Great job if you never have to miss a day for any reason. I had an accident on a Tuesday and was let go by Friday. Just know that if you have a crisis, they don't care what the reason is you need to be at work.
Pros
Pay, Benefits and Amenities
Cons
not much flexibility for real life situations
Not bad.
Financial Services Associate, Retirement Plans (Former Employee) –  Covington, KY 41015June 23, 2018
Nice people, good work/life balance. Training is extensive, but they still need to cover more in the classroom setting to really make you ready for your job. They're so busy going over a "how to talk to customers on the phone" model that some of the technical aspects of the job aren't covered as well as they could be and that leads to serious issues trying to help customers.
Pros
Good people. Nice work/life balance and pay.
Cons
Could cover the technical part of the job way more. No guarantee of permanent hire.
Good place to work as contractor
Lead Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 8, 2018
Veritude is a sole vendor for contract resources for a large financial institution. As such, the consider themselves a temporary staffing firm. Medical Benefits are minimal, but they mostly allow their contractors to do their job and they do try to support them if issues or concerns arise.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
poor medical benefits
Fun yet professional environment
FIDELITY INVESTMENT CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 23, 2017
A typical day as a contractor was making sure I arrived to work on time or well before my work day began and prepared a game plan of how I expected my day and work load will go, becasue I found it to be a lot more effective. I have always found management to be coachable, open to providing feedback, and very supportive. The culture in the work place to me, is very diverse and I really enjoy meeting new people and learning about their different backgrounds and culture.

The hardest part of the job for me as a contractor was, getting to know my peers and others who are already in a permanent position with the company and eventually having to separate from those same peers, that I had a wonderful opportunity to get to know. The most enjoyable part of the job as a contractor and again for me was, to have the opportunity to meet new people, gain and/or improve skills, receive proper training, and have the opportunity to get involved in community and work place activities.
Pros
opportunities to get involved and volunteer for various activities, an onsite cafeteria, gym and walking trail
Cons
Certain roles provide shorter lunch breaks than others and limited benefits
Nice facility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 31, 2018
Terrible management and onboarding staff are unorganized you’d expect nothing but the best especially from fidelity but was highly disappointed the only good part of working with veritude is having weekends off and the beautiful facility.
Pros
Decent pay, beautiful facility
Cons
Poor management, unorganized
Productive and Fast pace workplace
401k Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 27, 2018
Overall good workplace environment, only big con that I would say...would be the work hours are plentiful, yet getting time off is difficult and times for shifts can be at later part of the day. Overall I would give it a 3 out of 5 for the workplace and 4 out of 5 for management.
Pros
Lots of Hours, good amount of breaks
Cons
Long hours and a lot of required hours
Had to go through them - not helpful - didnt always get paid on time
Onsite Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MASeptember 6, 2018
Had to go through them - not helpful - didnt always get paid on time - wouldnt look into the issue - pay your employees on time if they are doing their jobs
Pros
Cons
didnt always get paid on time

Want to know more about Veritude?

Ask a question
Veritude isn't the reason I'm leaving
Corporate Distribution Mail Clerk Messenger (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 5, 2017
I was employed through Veritude but worked at fidelity. My boss will sometimes ask me about my personal life which is nice. Its a laid back place but not much room to move up. I have more to say but would rather it be private.
Pros
Free lunches every little while.
Cons
No Benefits, I always pick up others slack, I feel very expendable.
Avoid if possible
Health and Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 25, 2018
we were contracted to work at Fidelity, they did not respect us, once the busy season was done they would terminate everyone. managers had favorite employees and didnt even try to hide that fact.
Very serious productive environment
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXAugust 22, 2017
Veritude is an internal recruiting agency for Fidelity Investments. A positive experience for anyone who is willing to work hard. The wages and benefits are the best part about Veritude/Fidelity Investments.
Pros
Plenty of advancement opportunities
Cons
Very political
Easy to work with
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 26, 2018
Veritude is a staffing company. There were very easy to work with in the beginning and are always readily available for communication. I have had a great experience with them.
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87106September 11, 2018
Great job, a lot of being on the phone and sitting down and the need to be at your desk the whole time. If you can deal with that this would be a good job for you .
customer service
Representative (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHAugust 24, 2018
this role involves a lot of patience and dedication. time off during the full time hire process is discouraged. large environment and very numbers driven
Very professional, diverse culture
CALL CENTER H&W SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 31, 2017
I loved the entire work experience - from the training to the work itself. Each day is different and you can always learn something new. There is room for advancement IF you can get converted from temporary to fulltime. Love the team player atmosphere as well as the competitive edge. Fun place to work. The hardest part is learning the nuances to the very detailed work. Management is very transparent with expectations.
Pros
GREAT facility with everything from Starbucks to a Gym.
Cons
ALL new hires for call center are temporary with no guarrentee of conversion.
No thank you
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYOctober 8, 2017
They never review you or even suggest giving raises unless you instigate it. No benefits at all. And their surveys are not anonymous which they should be.
Supportive Environment
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 4, 2018
The management was always willing to help with performance reviews and regular team meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with fellow employees and learning new skills.
Great growing company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 24, 2014
• Customer service representative in the health insurance field
• Authenticated calls that came into the call center and routed them to the appropriate area
• Maintained good status queue for working calls in queue
• Demonstrated good customer service skills with internal and external clients
• Responsible for gathering pertinent information from chosen health insurance benefits
• Provide detail description of health benefits for active employees
• Evaluate and review the plan that will be more suitable to the needs of the customer
• Responsible for accurately preparing and processing documentation
• Responsible for confirming and submitting benefit elections
• Authenticate the calls that come into the call center and route them to the appropriate area
Pros
Cafeteria on site
Cons
It was only a temporary contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veritude. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

4.3InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight