Verizon Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 6,237 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOHans Vestberg67%approve of Hans Vestberg's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersNew York New York, United States
You're seeing Verizon jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 48.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Verizon have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 372 questions about working at Verizon. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Verizon employees.
Insights from 6.8K Indeed users who have interviewed with Verizon within the last 5 years.
Describe a situation when you had to diffuse a situation with an unruly customer.
How to de-escalate calls. Give scenarios where you took ownership and how you resolved the customer issue w/o compromising the companies revenue.
Typical sales role questions
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Verizon?Published on May 24, 2021