Versa Engineering & Technology

Versa Engineering & Technology Employee Reviews

Learned a lot

The project didn't really involve much contact with the company or officials. I worked with a group of other students in completing our senior project.

Not a good company to work for. Favoritism, age discrimination and just plain stupid leadership.

Worst experience ever! Don't work for Versa! They do not take their projects seriously and really on go half the distance to satisfy the customer. Pretty typical for the Bay Area.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, bad leadership, definetely play favorites and hire younger engineers with little experience.

Validation Engineer

Small company but growing contract engineering firm, very nice group of peoples.. Versa is very supportive and great company with good compensation package as a contractor. "I could not ask for anything more".

Pros

Great people, great benefits and compensation

Cons

Small company

A good place to work for

There when you need them, and they are very helpful.When I was let go, I was told that the reason was confidential.How can THAT be? (when it pertains to you and your work history)What am I supposed to tell future employers?

Pros

good recruiters

Cons

management would not tell me why i was let go.

Excellent - Management very pro-active

Management is readily available - they are very pro-active and interested in feed back on any issue concerning your work assignment.The company sales people are always looking into new areas of employment and will have something that's different come up all the time most present a very interesting and challenging work assignment.Office staff always availabe to help out with any personal issue and can be contacted any any time via phone or email.

Pros

excellent working atmosphere

Cons

n/a

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Versa Engineering & Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Versa Engineering & Technology Reviews by Location