Versa Integrity Group Employee Reviews

Great place to learn and grow
Versa Employee (Current Employee) –  Sulphur, LAJanuary 9, 2019
Working at Versa has been an amazing experience. When was first hired, they mentioned that it's an atmosphere of growth. If you were willing to do the job and commit to learning as you go, you could grow into any position. They were right.

Management seem to care about the well being of their employees and their families. They are also open to new suggestions.

It can be a relaxed atmosphere at times, but if you remember that your first priority is to work, then you will be ok.

The best part of working at Versa is the unity amongst the staff. When needed, everyone pulls together.
Travel opportunities, Growth opportunities, No work/life balance
NDT/NDE Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2019
Money was to be made and depending on what job you're assigned to depends on the work/life balance. Overall, I was in for the money and growth. The company is growing fast and will eventually smooth out all the kinks and growing pains. This industry has a lot of work and will continue to need work. I would definitely work for this company again.
Pros
money to be made, per diem
Cons
long hours, inconsiderate supervisors
great and the best place
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 16, 2018
the best to work they are a great to work with and they are there for everyone they help every one and they work with everyone if you need a apartments or buy a apartments or loft this the place
Pros
lunch
Cons
break
Good integrity
NDE Technician (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 8, 2018
I highly recommend this company to anyone that is seeking for job like non destructive testing, this company has a good customer relation, I wish to work with them for a long term
very poor management / more like no management on the job site
Technician (Former Employee) –  FLNG/ FREEPORT, TXSeptember 15, 2018
For such a large company they really did not show that they cared for their employees unless you fit into their click. Never saw micromanagement at its max with any company before. They could care less what the working conditions were just get the job done. The project was to big for the company to handle and they pushed their good people out the door. I don't think that Clay Savoy would be proud to see the way this large project is being run. Everything from no management on site to having crews on stand by drinking on site, not to say what else goes on. They change the schedule up every couple of weeks and it makes it hard for us to see out families. I sure did not sign on for this,I was given the impression that this was a NDE/ RT company that had a strong stand up reputation. Well after a year I have seen something different especially over the last 2 months. Management does not keep their word and if you say anything they get rid of you.
Pros
money to be made
Cons
no management
Money making Job
Lead technician on many sites and level II RT II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 23, 2018
You will work and travel a ton
Expect 60-100 hour work weeks
Well compensated but not a lot of time off to quality of life is lacking
management is cool and great hard working people at the company was a great place to work only left to start a family
Inspector at Phillips (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 15, 2018
Great place to work with great employees and top managers position has an outstanding records.
The company go out of their way to help the disadvantages, sick and financial hardships employees getting back on their feet.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Loved what i did for work, hated the company i worked for.
Radiation technician assisstant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 21, 2018
I never intended or wanted to leave this company because i loved my job and wanted to make a career doing what i was learning, but the 10 hrs one week and 40 the next simply wouldnt cut it at 13hr. I begged for hours, constantly blew my supervisors phone up while sitting at home getting ignored. When i ask about my promised raise was blown off and told "let me get back to you in a week or so". I loved my job and the crews i worked with, but the management was a joke and hours were hardly ever there. This company was not a reliable company to start off with, i fell behind on bills was scared about making ends meet. I quit because 3 weeks before Christmas i had a 3 hour check based on 2 weeks, i couldnt bare to look my son in his eyes and him not have a single thing to open, so i walked.
Stable Company w/ Safe Work Culture
NACE Level 3 Certified Coating Inspector (Current Employee) –  Broussard, LAFebruary 9, 2018
Perform NACE Coating Inspections on pipeline facilities in the Gulf of Mexico. Ensure that surface preparation and coating application is performed as per specification within safety and budget parameters.
Pros
14 days off per month.
Cons
Spend plenty of time away from home.
Radiography Inspector (Current Employee) –  Sulphur, LAJanuary 17, 2018
Fair place to work. Learned to work as a team. Management is okay. Workplace culture is laid back and friendly. Hardest part of the job is working in the elements.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Be careful
Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 8, 2018
Chilled, Relaxing job. But have to fight for hours. Constantly having to call for work. Because if you don't call. you don't work. Managers are cool with you. but they do have there favorites.
Pros
good money, easy work
Cons
poor management, and they say the guarantee 40 hrs. But they do not
Not a bad place to work
NDT Technician/ supervisor (Former Employee) –  Broussard, LADecember 5, 2017
Versa was a good place to work it had its problems like everywhere else but overall it was a good place to work.Workers all got along and helped each other out
API-653 Tank Inspector (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 28, 2017
Company has a lot of potential but the office management is holding the company back and employees, The lack of hours and job provided to the inspectors are very low.
got me started
NDT Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2017
they got me started in my career although i would have loved to advanced in the company seems as if you needed to know someone but no ill feelings its a job and everyone has there buddy system
Pros
a job
Cons
had to be in a buddy system to get ahead, no raises
Productive and fast pace
NDE Technician (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LASeptember 27, 2017
Its a good work place but if you understand the NDE field then you can relate. It can get stressful but that's with any work environment.401K and other benefits are great.
Pros
make good money
Cons
If it rains no work
There is no job security even if they tell you there is.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAJuly 8, 2017
After being told I would be put in a position that would give me more job security I was laid off a couple weeks later. I loved working for the company but I was lied to and screwed over in the end.
Pros
1HR lunch, good employees
Cons
Poor management.
Okay place
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAJune 13, 2017
Schedule sucks, money sucks, management expects you to give up your life for them at anytime. Overall just not a good place to work for if you enjoy your life.
Pros
Cons
all
Casual atmosphere
Data Analyst / Project Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gretna, LAApril 7, 2017
Reviewed and entered data to be used in reports.

Gained more knowledge of oil and gas industry pipeline inspection process.

Most of the employees were friendly.
You are married to the job, it comes first. Do not make plans without scheduling in advance the time off.
Industrial Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAOctober 5, 2015
Educational and Safety regulated place to work at.Filling out and ensuring the regulation of the JSA (Job Safety Analysis). Interpret the results on methods of non-destructive testing (NDT) such as electromagnetic, leak, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, radiographic, and visual testing in accordance to applicable codes, standards, specifications and procedures.
Everyday is a learning experience as results will very and you will have to interpret from a vast amount of data.
Management has its faults, but mostly due to the large amount of traffic with disrespectful employees. Not that their quality of work suffers, seems to just come with the territory. Makes it hard though when you are trying to get a vacation or day off with the family for reunions.
Hardest part of the job is when you have short deadlines to make and you have to work overnight or with other teams near by. Lots of safety regulations to consider before shooting any materials. Not to mention weather would cause issues a lot.
Best part of the job was the ownership. I found their willingness to help you advance great, but not only that there were company get together's with good food. Holiday pay was great too. Lots of overtime to be made if you were willing to commit to it.
Pros
Overtime, Holiday pay, Insurance, Retirement, Advancement
Cons
Impulsive Managment, Skipped Lunches, Unethical Clients, Weather conditions, Long Term Health Endangerment
Payroll/Human Resourcecs
Human Resource Clerk (Former Employee) –  671 Whitney Avenue Gretna, LA 70056September 23, 2015
I would start my day by entering insurance for new employees. If I had any new hires, I would help them fill out the application and explain the insurance process. I also ran MVR's, filed, worked with microsoft excel, faxed etc. I learned many rules and regulations about Human Resources. I also learned how to process insurance. The management was great. They were very helpful and always there when I had any questions. My co-workers were wonderful. We all worked as a team and helped each other when needed. The hardest part of my job was being laid off. I enjoyed working for Versa Integrity Group and miss it very much. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with new applicants and working with insurance.
Pros
Meeting new people