Versant Supply Chain Employee Reviews

This was a fair company to work for.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 14, 2018
The environment was always positive and the work was organized. The management team cared for their workers. Everyone worked together as a team to fulfill the work duty.
Pros
reaonable break length
Cons
no benifits or time off
A wonderful place to work
Customer Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNOctober 16, 2018
I was able to come into work and focus on what I needed to accomplish but also be able to assist my associates when help was requested and management was there for me with my questions and help with issues I ran into. Management also came to me when they needed my opinion.
Vvjhgfffh
AT&T (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 2, 2018
They were cery unorganized and the team leads were mean and very rude and I dudnt like they they fired me over something that the team lead lied about not even giving a fair warning
it was a good 2 years of my life taught me lessons
Picker and packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 9, 2018
it was a good job i loved my co-workers like family but the management was bad and we wasn't getting paid enough.The workplace culture was ok and the most enjoyable part of the job was that it was a easy laid back job.
Pros
got off early sometimes
Cons
not enough breaks
A decent company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 24, 2018
The people at Versant are wonderful and it makes your work environment that much more enjoyable. But the lack of real benefits, vacation and low hourly wages overshadows the good people working at Versant.
Pros
The work enviornment it very good
Cons
low wages, lack of true advancement
This was a more relax job.
Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 12, 2018
This was a easy laid back job but fast pace. It was a climate control building. This job was stress free and no heavily lifting. The management was nice and friendly.
Great!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 15, 2018
Lots of flexibility, fun environment, meeting new people and providing great opportunities for others. Very family friendly company and relaxed environment
A great place to work and develop your career and professional relationships
Director of HR Business Development (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2018
Versant Supply Chain offers a team of employees to deliver the required results for their clients. Each team member utilizes their skills to develop and deliver a positive client experience.
A Relaxed Job Good for people looking for a footing
Wharehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 5, 2018
A decent enough place as any to work. Generally laid back co workers and higher ups. Caters towards younger people(20's-30's) but still hires all kinds. No real room for job growth but a good place for decent money.
ok place to work
Logistic Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSMay 24, 2018
ok place to work, easy job, laid back. pretty small, not much room to advance or grow. sometime promotes the same people to positions. dont always post jobs to give everyone a fair chance at the job.
Leadership has no guidance
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNNovember 21, 2016
From my experience working forVersant Supply Chain, it was sadly obvious that this company had no core principles to build from. The amount of turnover(full time salaried/non temp) this company goes through is a direct reflection of the lack of vision. Versant has not tried very hard to distance themselves from the shady, less than ethical practices of its inception. The management is led by a group of individuals who never interact with or even care to change employee culture...in summary, I have no doubt that this organization is being run in the direction of completely closing, or in the least being sold off as a shell of its current state...I was actually happy/relieved to be freed from that place.
Pros
The pay was pretty nice.
Cons
Leadership was non existant. Company has shady origins(google them)
Very detailed and faced paced environment.
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 25, 2018
We were working in the logistics market, my duties were to assist HR with payroll, recruiting, compensation and benefits.Versant was a fun work environment but the company business was slow and we was laid off.
Pros
christmas bonus
Cons
no 401k
Run
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2017
I was lied to and misled into taking a position that I found out on the way to work was seasonal. This would not have been so bad had management been open and honest and not insist that I quit a permanent job for something for less than 60 days and would fire me before Christmas. Happy Holiday to us huh?
Pros
weekly pay at competitive rate
Cons
poor management with zero accountability
Horrible job
Worker (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILNovember 16, 2013
This is the worst place I have ever worked in my life. The management treats you like garbage and plays with your hours depending how much they like you. They make you work long hours and do not give proper breaks. Sometimes you go 6 or 7 hours without a break. The job is very easy but dealing with all the managers egos makes this job horrible.
Pros
Not a very hard job.
Cons
No job security, low pay, and very poor management.
lunches
Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 15, 2018
Lunch break weren't that long that is the cause of lack of nutrient
Too hot in the environment
Management is very poor
Overall diversity is a very important part
Great employees to work with on the job
Pros
free break
Cons
short break
Typical Workplace
Desktop Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 8, 2017
Typical job. Lots of free time most days but no raises or opportunity for advancemtnt in my position. This is a temporary agency. Maybe other assignements are different but can't attest to that.I have no idea who the CEO even is.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK FOR CUSTOMERS O (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 10, 2018
I learned how to operate a forklift.
I learned many customer skills.
Very hands on.
Management would work with you on hours.
A typical day would be busy and fats paced.
Very friendly and percised about working and taking thing serious
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMarch 27, 2018
It was a very good temp service. They where on top of the pay check don't have much to say but I'll work with them again. They where well organized. I learn how to focus on more then one thing at one time. Break room was lovely
its cool
Picker (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNApril 24, 2018
If you do well at the jobs they send you to then you will always have work. The one thing I do not like is that when they don't have any work you may be out of work for a while. But when you are getting the money, its good.
Productive and fast pace
Prepper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 5, 2018
Great company to work for. Office staff is very polite. Will keep employee advised should work come available should they qualify of job duties. Some job positions are longer than others, according to where the individual is placed.
Pros
Will pay when you work, never had money proble being paid
Cons
Locations of worksite