Versant Supply Chain

Versant Supply Chain Employee Reviews

United States115 reviews

chainsupplypositionlongbreakhourworkerbad

Good work place little room for growth

Really good company to work for. Great people to work with. Management is not as open when it comes to innovative ways of working and feels like their way is the best way. But as long as you get the job done , job security is there. We're like a family through so there are times when we don't see eye to eye but we still respect each other and work well together.

Pros

laid back work environment

Cons

Company does not have the best benefits, no 401K that matches.

Decent

Really just needed to review something to look at the other reviews so here I am. It was a decent place to work no complaints from me. Had a lot of friendly people

Versant Supply Chain insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive workplace and the staff

Very good company to work for. They train you well and always will lend a helping hand. Acquired vast knowledge of all aspects my position covered. Nice environment

Great

It was exciting working here. Had a great experience. my manager was very motivational. She was always praising my work and told me how amazing I was doing and that I could become a great leader myself one day.

Pros

Great incentives

Cons

The good was they sent u to good paying jobs...the bad was they couldn't answer questions wen it can to schedule change

Versant is a staffing service I would recommend to future reference....they made sure that my schedule was available...and always had a great smile and understanding...

Pros

Good breaks

Cons

Phone service to leave a message is horrible

Fun place to work. Great management. The work environment is pleasant and people are helpful and nice. The hours area great. They really work with your schedule

Rug pulled from under me!!

I really enjoyed working for this company until they started quietly letting people go without warning. They chalked it up to "cutbacks " but gave me my pink slip as well oh but the included 1 week of severance pay and really encouraged unemployment. Although I worked there 1 year 6 months didn't expect it to end this way. Never can tell these days.

The company was always understaffed

The manager was stealing from the company, cutting my hours and not a team player, picking on the newer and slower employees, costing many other workers to leave as I did.

Pros

Cons

Not enough hours to maintain full staffing as necesssary

Not worth the headache!!!

A typical day would be receiving emails from the manager in big bold red lettering complaining about a mistake that I had made. I learned that it was VERY easy to mistreat people, lie to people, and definitely take from people. Management promoted the ill treatment of the employees and never took any complaints serious about harassment on the job. In fact, it was something management doesn't take serious at all. There were pitch ins every week, where we go to shut the office down to eat. The hardest part of the job was playing fake everyday knowing what I was doing to the people whom were seeking positions with this company thinking that they were really getting a real opportunity. There was nothing I enjoyed about this jo except the fact that I worked very close. This is hands down THEE WORST job I've ever held. Never again will I subject myself to ill treatment to pay my bills. This is my warning, name change or not, the same horrible people are still in there mistreating people.

You Treated With Respect

I Loved The Job I Was Assigned.I Was A Material Handler. I Made The Boxes That The Merchandise Was Packed In And Shipped Out . I Loved The Environment. I Loved The Way Each Employee Was Treated Equally No Discrimination

lousy culture

lousy pay, no health benefits for the first year, no paid time off (sick days/holidays). Because of this hiring at my site was mostly a revolving door of people coming thru and leaving.

Versant supply chain

Versant supply chain is a great place to wirk and grow. I would reccomend this temp service to anyone in need of a job/career. There very understanding and considerate of your outside life.

Nice place to work

I loved my job but as with any job some of the employees are very messy, especially the permanent workers. They treat you like crabs at the bottom of the barrel. Overall my experience wit this company was great!! It may take you awhile to move up but I loved my job.

great people, great skills

Love learning new skills, and the ability to use my soft skills. I like the company activities and the energy around. Great coaching and punctuality. Love the work environment.

Pros

A lot of free lunch and fun activities

Cons

short breaks but lunch is 30 minutes long

I loved it there , would have stayed but it was an staffing agency. I would go back but the office relocated to Southaven and I havent took the time to trsvel.

Insecurity

No one to rely on when things go badly. Once they have it in for you it’s over. They do not ask you what happened. They deliver a termination letter and you’re gone. All of your dedication and hard work and sacrifices for nought. Will take me a long time to get over this.

Good job

Good learning experience General labor Nice employees Alright pay Reasonable hours Understanding management Holiday pay Extra hours available if wanted

No security, poor structure

95% of the company is Temps and the work is not consistent, I was an employee for almost 2 years, great pay but their system sucks. Easy to be fired..

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No security

steady work

work is always available team helps if you have any problems to report and they handle all issues timely and accordingly pay is fair and most times are fexilbe

Pros

many sites to work at

Cons

all work is temp to hire

Micromanagement at its best

Versant Supply Chain is a horrible place to work. The executives are micro mangers and they have no faith in their team. The ability to trust those that they place in charge is minimal.

Benefits

Cons

Micromanagement

Greatest job ever then

Seasonal Job but the experience and lessons learned at this establishment has carried me to where I am today. Felicia, Erica, Kasi and Isabell are the greatest.

Common questions about Versant Supply Chain

Answered by current and former employees at Versant Supply Chain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Versant Supply Chain. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Versant Supply Chain with

• Versant Supply Chain
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?