Versant

Working at Versant: 16 Reviews

contracted worker for module for OR Nurses

worked from home on my own time, had discussions with Versant staff for direction and instruction for module development. Overall very good environment and communication with Versant to develop the product they wanted in the timeframe allowed.

N’y mettez jamais les pieds

Les responsables ne sont vraiment pas compétents.Le site est mal desservi. Il n’y vraiment pas de points positifs mis à part certains collègues sympas.

Pros

Nada

Cons

Tout

Versant insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

N/a

The work environment can be very relaxed and fast paced depending on the job. The supervisors that were staffed at the site was very friendly and welcoming. If you had a problem they would help to their best ability.

It is a good job

other than the benefits they don't give, they are very understanding and respectful. They are willing to match the job to your needs and help find jobs available for you

Great place

Communicating Considered friendly people , good work environment at all times . The type of jobs I always wanted I enjoyed working there appreciate the opportunity

Picking packing

Packed and stored materials and products removed products machines attachments and waste material from machines placed labels on products placed products on conveyor belt

Good place to work for

Nice place to work for. Fairly flexible. Good people and management. Fairly simple work. Work enviorment was nice. Pleasant co workers. Nice, clean warehouse

cadre responsable

bonne entreprise,bon management , progression rapide confiance de la direction . beaucoup d avantage excellente équipe

Pros

confiance et générosité de la direction

Cons

.............................

Productive place to work

Versant was very professional and quick with finding you a place of employment. I had no issues with the temp service itself. The hardest time of working their would be to thread your needles within the machine .

Pros

enjoyable co- workers

Cons

bending at the machine

avis professionnelle

tres favorable, indépendance sur les dossier , saisie client et fournisseur ,classement et traitement des relances

Productive workplace

all workers were always prepared to work and get the job done each day. The managers made sure that when we did wrong that everyone would understand at the meeting that they had every week.

Easy and informative

A day at work is pretty smooth as long as you stay to yourself, listen to your team leads and supervisors. My coworkers are hilarious. I look forward to coming in for work daily.

Pros

Great work enviorment

Cons

The pay

warehouse days

I've learned alot working in a warehouse.i learned that in order to keep your job you have to keep a positive attitude and stay focus on your work.the managers at a warehouse can be cool sometimes and then again some can be a little mean and co workers can be cool some can keep a attitude all the time but you you still have to stay focus and do your work because at the end of the day you not there for them.the hardest part about working at a warehouse is that you have to stand in one spot for so long until break then come back and stand again and you can also enjoy yourself to at the sametime you standing in that spot.

Pros

free breakrooms

Cons

short breaks

Nice environment,Decent Schedule,Co-Workers are avarage,Sometimes its hard,Ive Learned to be patience,open minded

even workflow

clock in perform maintenance duties while working a 12hr shift then clock out and repeat

Great Supervisors at Work Locations

They offered a great opportunity for experience and learning through this temporary agenc. My supervisor at the worksite was always eagered to lead us on another successful day. The co-workers in my department were always cooperative and valued the true meaning of team-work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Versant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Versant in popular locations

• Versant