Versatex Building Products, LLC Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 50 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Versatex is a fast growing, equal opportunity employer who highly values its employees, offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow professionally and personally. However, we do require you to show up....
Versatex is a fast growing, equal opportunity employer who highly values its employees, offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow professionally and personally. However, we do require you to show up.
You’re seeing all 13 jobs at Versatex Building Products, LLC because we can’t find any available jobs at Versatex Building Products, LLC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 317 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 27 questions about working at Versatex Building Products, LLC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Versatex Building Products, LLC employees.
Insights from 15 Indeed users who have interviewed with Versatex Building Products, LLC within the last 5 years.
Can you measure
Can you measure ...
Can you read a ruler?
Can you read a ruler? ...
Can you read a ruler and pass a drug test.
Can you read a ruler and pass ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.