Versatex Building Products, LLC Careers and Employment
As a company, VERSATEX is Focused, Experienced & Approachable. Our focus is the cellular PVC trim market, our strength is innovative leadership quickly bringing to market product solutions for our builders and contractors. VERSATEX also has a highly experienced management team with over 60 years in the PVC building products industry. The management team keys in on superior levels of service and quality for our customers. Yet, VERSATEX remains extremely approachable. We place a high value in listening to our customers and reacting quickly to their needs.
You’re seeing all 4 jobs at Versatex Building Products, LLC because we can’t find any available jobs at Versatex Building Products, LLC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Good company, some good people and some bad people. You can advance very fast, but eventually can’t go up any higher without a degree. “Wasn’t always that way” the biggest issue is the pay scale needs changed some people working less then 3 months make the same amount to do the same job as someone who has been there for 5 years. Management is good depending on who if your supervisor
Management that horribly plays favorites and has favorite employees noses jammed right up their rear. Tired of doing most of the work while my work partner (twin brother of a favorite employee) screws around in his phone all day.
I am thankful this company took my back after Covid amhit and i had a place to work. Job security is definately there although imthey really have no sick days. They tell you you can have 6 call offs. Even if those call offs are medically excused, they will go against your record. So if you have a doctors excuse you better miss two days! Also the HEAT in the summer gets OUTRAGEOUS please keep that in mind. Had to miss a three day weekend due to heat rash. Still had a negative mark on my record from leaving due to a medical condition.
This is a great company to work for! Attendance is a BIG DEAL here. Advancement is extremely fast if you put your effort toward it. The schedule is nice. 2-2-3 schedule 12 hour shifts. They compliment your efforts and hard work. Very easy to get along with. The insurance and benefits are good. They have profit sharing and they double the yearly quotas they set. Very clean place. It's really hot and summer months are brutal but it's worth it. Every 2 hours you get a break. My foreman is a great guy to work for and very helpful and understanding if you have a question or issue he will help as best as he can. Never worked for a company that actually care about good hard working employees like this place!
Everything political lots of double standards lots of nice people but overall don’t work here they will switch your shifts longer hours and somewhat fair pay
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 16 questions about working at Versatex Building Products, LLC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Versatex Building Products, LLC employees.
Insights from 5 Indeed users who have interviewed with Versatex Building Products, LLC within the last 5 years.
Can you read a ruler and pass a drug test.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Versatex Building Products, LLC