VERTEX CHINA Employee Reviews in Pomona, CA

Horrible place you do more than the job description says to do management sucks and are extremely lazy and rude if it’s not there way it’s no way and
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  PomonaJune 18, 2019
They will step all over you give you fame promises and will keep you at the lowest pay possible with baby raises there’s no future here unless you’re stoping by or just desperate management are extremely lazy they do not hat they want eat play music or even fool around while you do there tasks for them which I didn’t get payed enough to do when I applied the position was a alright pay rate but when I started the played me and I wasn’t at the pay rate the position asked for took them about 5 months to get my raise to only find out I’m 50 cents short don’t waste you’re time here I complained about management and I get fired with no warning or going by company rules so now I’m taking this to the BBB
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Bad environment full of lazy people who expect you to do everything even there jobs
Not recommended unless you are desperate
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 2, 2019
The job covers way too many micromanagement.
Sometimes the bosses will ask you to do their personal tasks that has nothing to do with your position.
The managers are not very professional and they do not listen to you when you want to express your opinions.

Also they don't keep their words.

Save yourself the trouble and look for jobs elsewhere.
Pros
Company lunches sometimes
Cons
Not professional, company don't look at the big picture.
Micro management, hostile working environment with poor inexperience office manager in charge of HR
Associate (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJanuary 25, 2019
Be aware management wrote false review on Indeed so do not trust the high rating reviews at all, it is all misleading. Trust me it is not that great.

This company has extremely high turn over rate. Management have no idea what they are doing. Dishonest business practices. Extremely bad management. Company tends to change the employees from monthly paid salary to hourly paid salary even they are exempt employees, the labor board really should look into this issue.
Pros
After working here you'll learned anywhere else will be better than here.
Cons
Unreasonable and inhuman micro management
Accounts payable
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJanuary 4, 2019
Stable job, with opportunities to learn. I worked here for many years in Accounts Payable before retiring. Good benefits from the company. Health, dental, 401k, and end of the year bonus, are all included. Management is fine, and sometimes they can move you quickly in order to get tasks completed, and ultimately it just clears your tasks much faster because you're working together quickly.

We also got days off that aren't typical holidays for other companies. The most enjoyable part of the job is the combination of stability, and chances to learn more through solving some issues. The company itself is stable in a tough industry. That's how I was able to work here for so long.
Pros
Good benefits, stable work.
No trust of the employee.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 17, 2018
Vertex China has an extremely high turn over rate. Most new hired employees couldn't pass probation. Terrible pay and management have no idea what they are doing. Dishonest business practices. Extremely bad management, company being managed by unqualified CEO. Too much micro managing going on. No trust of the employee. Lots of finger pointing and accusation when results aren't perfect. Management humiliates employees publicly.
Pros
Gain life experience -- This is the worst company I have ever worked for
Cons
Too much micro managing going on. Management humiliates employees publicly
Always can improve yourself
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAAugust 10, 2018
Managers would like to teach you how to be strong enough to handle your job. Vertex China can provide you a big chance to improve your ability during working. Always has something new and chanllege to learn. It is very useful to built your career. If you only want to get money to cover your bill, it is not the right place for you.
Pros
Learn more things & nice lunch party every month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VERTEX CHINA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1