Vertical Screen, Inc. Employee Reviews

A good place to work
Public Records Researcher (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 14, 2019
A lot of people didn't like working there, but I did. I was lucky enough to get hired in Public Records Courts which is the best job you can have there.
Pros
Lots of OT
Cons
Management changes a lot.
It’s ok
Global Researcher (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAFebruary 20, 2019
The job has free benefits and flexible hours. Vacation days is 14 but if u miss work they use your time towards that. Which sucks. If u run out of pto, they frown upon it and can quickly let you go.
Pros
Flex hours and free insurance.
Cons
Not enough pto time
Ok job.
Human Resources Researcher (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAFebruary 6, 2019
I enjoyed my time at vertical screen but I thought I applied for inbound call center and I was pushed to outbound instead. The. You had to be “trained” on how to ask questions or how to ontain information received.
Not for mature adults
Public Records Processor (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 6, 2019
Too cliquish, management can be nasty to employees via email, job is always threatened for human error, too much playing amongst employees, very low pay
Pros
Choose your hours
Cons
Low pay, immature coworkers, work like a mule
Fun place to work but not much pay
Background Investigator (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PADecember 29, 2018
Working with the company was great but the work load can be a lot and the pay isnt all to well. It is great for someone who likes to work alone with some help. People do get promoted easily within the company which is nice.
Meh
Global Researcher (bilingual Italian) (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PADecember 10, 2018
Unfriendly people, low pay, cramped working conditions, very bureaucratic. I liked it at first but then became increasingly dissatisfied. No one there looks happy.
Pros
Free health insurance for single peopl
Cons
short breaks, dark, no real raises
blah
Occupational Health Researcher (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PANovember 26, 2018
This was a good company to work for. The benefits were good and they paid for the basic of it unless you wanted a better plan. there was unlimited over time.
Great place for you people
Public Records Researcher (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PANovember 24, 2018
I truly love my job, but there is little growth for me there. They are extremely flexible when it comes to having to move my schedule for any doctor's appointments. Their Actions department has unlimited overtime and numerous incentives. It is truly a great company to work for. My only grief is after 2 years i am still unsure if i want to make public records researching my career.
Pros
Overtime, flexible schedule, incentives
Cons
Revolving door with employees, HR department response time is slow, raises come months after they are due, etc.
Could be better.
Occupational Health Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAOctober 14, 2018
The work In OHS is very productive. The pay is not enough for the work we have to put out I do way to much for 12.00 a hour. The only good thing is we are able to do unlimited to over time. I just think we have to bust our puts to bring home a decent check,
Not great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 23, 2018
The company would be more appealing if they cared more about the people working for them. The employees are good and all however, the management doesn't care about anything but numbers. If you aren't doing 3 shifts worth of work, you're wrong.
Professional but relaxed job environment.
Senior Case Set-up Operator (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PASeptember 20, 2018
Good people.
Very steady work.
Gives you time to develop your skills.
Very easy training.
Very thoughtful of their employees
A lot of overtime.
Great HR Department
Pros
Very understanding, Free lunches every now and then
Cons
Short break.
data entry
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PASeptember 3, 2018
do data entry and run transunion credit check on candidates on hiring, enter all the personal information including ssn and run the credit check for employers to hire the candidats.
Pros
free food
Cons
less pay
Production was everything with this job.
Human Resources Researcher/Call Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAAugust 20, 2018
It was alot of stuff you had to learn to fully understand how the system worked around the company. The staff tried to help to the best of their ability to make sure that you were up to speed on any changes and policies with the company.
Pros
The benefits are solid with the company.
Cons
At times there was definitely some favoritism going on that was obvious
Flexible with ovetime available
Public Records Researcher (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ 08054August 15, 2018
Overall the company isn't bad. The only issue is compensation. It is imperative I do overtime for several hours a day to make ends meet. With no overtime, the job wouldn't be worth it. I am in the PR Dept and the amount of research that could go into one case could take you about any where from 15 mins to an hour.
Pros
The flexibility
Cons
The hourly wages.
Productive and easy going workplace
Public Records Researcher (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAAugust 4, 2018
Very detail oriented. Team leaders are very understanding, and will help you with questions. Will also set up plans if falling a little behind. Flexible scheduling. You stare at a screen most of the day so it's a little mind numbing, but you get to listen to music or podcasts.
Benefits
Depressing and micro managed. Get out while you can.
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAJuly 31, 2018
Every supervisor has a god complex. You’re paid not even close to a living wage for doing work that is worth a lot more. There are hardly any benefits aside from a bad health insurance plan. There is no real communication, only emails. You are micro managed, you deal with monotonous work and are questioned every time you get up to walk for a minute or two. Forget calling out unless you want to be guilt tripped for it. Expect to miss people’s funerals and wedding because of this. Your boss will also tell you that you can’t call out certain days even though you earned the PTO and pull your weight at work daily anyway. Steer clear unless you love unfair treatment and borderline minimum wage.
Pros
You get free ice cream like once a year
Cons
Literally everything else
Great company, just repetitive.
Human Resources Researcher (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAJuly 29, 2018
I’m enjoying my time here. The only bad thing is that you have days were you are really productively but sometimes it gets so repetitive that you break for a few days. It’s a stable job but it gets boring quickly.
Pros
Clean offices, opportunity for growth, instructions for EVERYTHING.
Cons
Short break, repetitiveness
5 out of 10 room for improvement
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAJuly 5, 2018
a5 out of 10 room for improvement. The management should spend more time using the skills ot the teams to better satisfy customers.Upper management is to disconnected from what is really going on day to day so issues that should be a simple fix either take too long or are never implemented
Pros
Paid benefits
I'd rather not comment.
Human Resources Researcher (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 25, 2018
It's a good entry-level experience, but not a place to stay - in my opinion. Office politics exist everywhere, but the environment is highly unprofessional. Those in positions of leadership need training in management. Quite a few have been promoted simply because no one else wanted the responsibility. The atmosphere is petty.
Horrible, toxic environment ran by unprofessional staff.
HR Research (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAMay 31, 2018
This company is completely backwards. In orientation, they sell it as sunshine and rainbows, until you actually start.The pay is no better than working at a fast food restaurant. You are literally monitored for everything you do, everything is tracked. They watch over you like a hawk. Micro management at its finest. The training was brutal, you just sit there and made calls while someone watches and critiques your every single movement. Same, repetitive work like a robot everyday. The management reminded me of a middle school lunch room, always gossiping and talking about other people. When you make a mistake it's like it makes national TV news, they'll belittle you to no end. STAY AWAY! Waste of time.
Pros
Cons
Under paid, micro managed, awful management, supervisors are like children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vertical Screen, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight