Vesuvius

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Good place to get into the industry

It's a good starter job to get into the industry top is is kinda low since there is a budget. Over time comes and goes. If you're scheduled to work a holiday you have no choice, comes with the territory. Will learn a lot if you have the drive to

Pros

Insurance

Cons

Pay

Buena empresa

Buena empresa ambiente muy malo todos hablan de todos

Pros

Fondo de ahorro, aguinaldo y utilidades

Cons

Se manejan quimicos peligrosos y dañinos a la salud

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

Me encanto formar parte de Vesuvius, mucha capacitacion, te dan un curso para poder iniciar a trabajar y muchas oportunidades de crecimiento, ademas de un excelente sueldo y prestaciones

Pros

Seguro de Gastos Medicos Mayores, Reparto de Utilidades, Prestaciones Superiores

Cons

Mucha competitividad dentro de la empresa, Todos contra todos

Productive an great place

Good things: Its a place where you can do thing do you loveit,Strong organization and great valuesWeak things: Young bosses, old employes.Many bosses.

Benefits

Cons

Many bosses

Ambiente de trabajo pesado

Empresa pequeña sin muchos recursos económicos. Necesita un cambio de trato a la gente y de respeto a sus horas de trabajo.

Pros

Buen salario

Cons

Ambiente laboral pesado y los gerentes de planta con carencia de liderazgo

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Buena empresa para trabajar

El ambiente en general es bueno, aunque no es fácil ser ascendido de puesto.

Pros

Salario

Cons

Falta de organizacion

Ambiente agradable

Es agradable, hay mucha consideración con el trabajador, se cuida mucho a sus empleados

Pros

Amplio aprendizaje

Cons

Transporte limitado

Run away

These people do not care about anything but themselves it’s dog eat dog will throw you under bus in a heartbeat . From the day you are hired they are looking to replace you or to look down their nose at you.

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Managers

Travail agréable

On s adapte vite fait à l environnement ,bonne ambiance et bon relationnel avec les chefs d equipes.

Hard Headed Production Manager

The production manager was very strong headed. We went through 3 of them when I was their and each off them and the same ego issue. There was no room for advancement at all. The had their favorites like most places. It own with a company overseas so they are looking to move the stuff to Mexico or China for cheaper labor. The benefits was mostly want kept me working there. But with the Production Manager being so Hatefully and not open minded for change it will never get better. Since I have left I know many people have quit and moved on.

Benefits

Cons

Production Manager needs to go. NOT a Team Player

Standard work environment

8-5 job, no remote work, nice colleagues, some possibilities of long-term development if you manage to grind through the routine.Management listens and makes efforts to make the work better.

Buena empresa

Durante mi proceso de selección hasta la contratación y el desarrollo de mis actividades; sentí un buen ambiente y buena forma de tratar a los empleados.

I have only good things to say about this place. they treated you well and paid you well also. There management is great and so are the people you work with.

Good company to work for.

I learned a lot while working for Vesuvius, having a significant improvement in my technical and commercial skills. Also, it was a great experience to deal with people from different cultures and I also had the chance to live in many different parts of the world. Pressure can be high at work, which makes it even more motivating. There are a few things the company needs to improve though, like Human Resources team.

Excelente trato de personal

Excelente trato de personal enfocado al servicio y capacitación

Empresa difícil de trabalhar

Estressante e culturalmente difícil de mudar a cabeças dos colaboradores mais antigos.

La empresa ha cerrado su planta en asturias

La empresa era productiva y con futuro, con buen ambiente de trabajo. Ha cerrado sus instalaciones de asturias por motivos de deslocalización.

Could be Improved

I would not recommend working in the IT department, my colleagues were really nice but the management/director team are not and don't really have a clue at what they are doing, There is a lot of blame culture. I know a lot of people who have left due to stress and nothing gets done about bullying if you complain you are made to leave by HR. The good thing about working here is the pension.

Productive, good work force

Good firm to work for, good crew and management.Hope to get more work with them in the future.The work is always hard graft at the start but well organised,good breaks due to the nature of the job but at the end very rewarding..

Ottima

È stata la mia esperienza di lavoro migliore ero soddisfatto della retribuzione i meriti mi sono stati riconosciuti

Salario e benefícios

Equilíbrio entre trabalho e vida pessoal. ótima empresa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vesuvius. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vesuvius