Veteran's Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc.

Veteran's Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Small Firm vides
they really only bother you if you client is unhappy. If you have a decent client you will be fine. I like that they left me alone and let me just work.
Pros
Decent pay check
Cons
not a stable paycheck fine a new gig as soon as ur hired
Great Environment and Teamwork.
VETS is a company that invests in its employees, including on-going opportunities for training, education, and certifications. For those willing to advance their training and skills, VETS offers excellent advancement opportunities.
Really live their "People First. People Always." culture.
Veterans Enterprise Technology, Inc. (VETS) is a great place to work. I would recommend working there to family and friends. They offer great work / life balance and really care about their employees.
My advice, stay away from this company.
Worst company I ever worked for! Although the pay was decent, they never gave raises or bonuses. Management was always making promises and never delivered and it was very evident that corporate had their favorites that could “do no wrong”. Yet, health insurance provided was too expensive and was not accepted by my doctor. Equipment (i.e. – Computers and screens, were second hand; no new equipment EVER! No support from management. When they showed up on site, they were clueless and incompetent. No career training support, except what was required by the government. They lost a contract with the FAA from poor management of the contract. Got out before the layoffs started. My advice, stay away from this company.
Pros
A Pay Check
Cons
Poor Management
nonr
I hardly have anything good to say about this job, it was production based and the numbers were so off course it just set up failure for everyone. The supervisors and management played favorites. Rules changed daily without any SOP updates or directions as to why.
Pros
Cons
all
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Stressful as full-time / Managable as part-time
Working for VETS had many problems. Management often gave conflicting commands or they were unhelpful in answering clarification questions as they simply did not understand the process. There were many times tasks had to be repeated because instructions were given incorrectly the first, second, and sometimes even third time. HR was not very willing to work with you in the event that a problem arose. The pay was pretty good for right out of high school but there was very little room for upward advancement. The health insurance was paid for if your were single without kids thanks to a dedicated part of your hourly wage set up to pay for it but if you had a spouse or kids then it became exceedingly expensive very quickly. On top of its price tag the insurance had a very large deductible.
Fun workplace
I enjoyed my time at the VA. The workplace culture was very inviting. Everyone respected each others space. Co workers worked as a team. Everyone was willing to help out where needed
Pros
Productive and Team Environment
Benefits
Vets, inc.
Since this was contracted IT work for the US Army, the Operational management was different from the Functional Management. The operational manager (my VETS manager whom I worked for) was at a remote location. My functional manager ( the Client I worked for onsite) was a different person. I often found myself caught between the two, and received contradicting instructions from both. A very difficult situation to be put in.
Pros
Good Salary & Benefits
Cons
Poor (Remote) Management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Veteran's Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc.?
great oppurtunity
The Vets company is wonderful people to work with. They were always fun and provided great activities for thier employees to advance. I loved the work enviroment.
Great Company
This is one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. They provide excellent employee benefits and support all employees with training and coaching
The Worst Company I Have Ever Worked For! I'm Getting Out!
VETS is the worst company I have ever worked for in my professional career. They do not support their employees. Salaries have been stagnate since I have been with the company and morale is low.

Management does not interact with their employees and I saw them toss an employee under the political bus that was a good employee; Poor leadership.

Everyone is trying to get out. Management makes promises and do not follow through. They lost a contract to poor performance and offered only lip service to assist employees associated with the contract. I’m getting out as soon as I can, and so is everyone else that I work with. I do not recommend working for this company.

This is the worst company to work for! If you get an interview, ask them if they ever lost a contract and why?
Pros
It's only a job
Cons
Poor Management; No Leadership; No support
Don't waste your time.
Federal government contract job. Mismanaged, unorganized, understaffed, ( high turnover rate) huge lack of training, toxic environment, management uses scare tactics. Pay to park at Star Building. No wage increases. Conflicting answers from HR. Poor treatment of employees. Outdated or lack of supplies. Sometimes treated like a pre-schooler, sometimes like an inmate. Have to pass government clearance, investigation, interview, fingerprints (ink and electronic). Too many hoops to jump through for a job that will make you miserable.
Pros
Cons
All are listed in the review section.
Service government contracts
Veteran owned company that services government contracts for IT work and software design
Pros
Telecommuting
S
This job paid well the minimal amount of work that you had to do, my co workers were a lot older than me so I didn't talk to them much. The hardest part of the job was memorizing everything the job entailed.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veteran's Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Veteran's Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc. Reviews by Location