Veterinary Emergency Group Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 145 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Emergency is all we do, and that’s why we do it best. VEG is a true partner with primary veterinarians, acting as an extension of their practice for after-hours emergency care. When it comes to emergency veterinary medicine, VEG is also an excellent place to work. We take pride in our staff members and the value they bring to our hospitals and the communities we serve....
Emergency is all we do, and that’s why we do it best. VEG is a true partner with primary veterinarians, acting as an extension of their practice for after-hours emergency care. When it comes to emergency veterinary medicine, VEG is also an excellent place to work. We take pride in our staff members and the value they bring to our hospitals and the communities we serve.
There are 2 Veterinary Emergency Group jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Veterinary Emergency Group.
Salary estimated from 244 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 53 questions about working at Veterinary Emergency Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Veterinary Emergency Group employees.
Insights from 66 Indeed users who have interviewed with Veterinary Emergency Group within the last 5 years.
Previous experience, understanding of business including: staff, finance, inventory, facilities, budgeting.
Previous experience, understan...
My previous job experience and skills.
My previous job experience and...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.