Veterinary Emergency Group Employee Reviews

3.2Job Security & Advancement
Challenging and exciting
Emergency Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJFebruary 2, 2019
Learned to work fast and under pressure yet still enjoyed working with different doctors and other technicians. Management treats you very fair and compensates you when needed.
Pros
Free lunch on holidays, scrub allowances, flexible hours
Cons
Strict rules
Passionate Employees
Voulenteer (Former Employee) –  Nanuet, NYDecember 3, 2018
I loved volunteering here! Everyone was so friendly and truly cared about every animal that walked in the door. I got to witness ho w it was when it was both busy, and slow and the lovely employees never stop working, but they know how to have fun.
Pros
animals!
Cons
nights, weekends, and holidays
dedicated workers
Triage, Emergency Care (Former Employee) –  White Plains, New YorkApril 28, 2014
This is a emergency hospital and we often see terrible things that have happen to animals whether good or bad and at the end of the day we are lucky to have good staff and doctors to lean on.
Pros
learned alot
Cons
?
VEG saving lives
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 4, 2014
VEG was a very busy emergency room. The staff worked very hard to save the lives of every animal that came through the door. The hardest part was knowing when it was to late and there was nothing that could be done to save the animals life. The best moments was when the animals were able to leave happy and healthy.
Loved helping the animals
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 14, 2012
I loved working with the animals. Unfortunately the company didn't provide full time hours or benefits.
Pros
working with animals
Cons
not enough hours