VEVO Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great people, learning culture, solid leadership
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 24, 2018
The best part of Vevo is the people and the culture. Also lots of opportunities for growth and learning. The company goes through changes fairly often, but overall I would recommend it to others.
Good starting point
Video Editor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2018
Got to work side by side with some talented people. Remember, you are still operating within the confines of a corporate structured company. That being said, things gets redundant unless however your CD decides to spruces things up. Overall not a bad place to start.
Pros
Pay
Cons
productive and fun workplace
Yield Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 28, 2017
great culture, great management. work-life balance is good. very laid back office. management pushes you to grow and learn as much as possible.

hard part of the job is that it's unpredictable. one day you'll have a ton of work the other day you won't
If you love discovering music you'll love working here
Content & Programming Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 19, 2017
A typical day consists of researching your favorite bands work, the latest music news, programming your day, you learn about what new videos are soon to be released, then you talk to your boss for any new updates on your larger projects, you talk with some of your clients and coworkers about the next projects your plan on doing, you check again your social media to see what things you might have missed and continue your daily project until you're done for the day. The culture felt very secluded but united within your team.
Pros
Free weekly lunch, you meet your favorite new artists, fun concerts, private parties
Cons
No attention to detail, unfinished projects, company goals always changing
great place to work
Senior Data & platform Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 16, 2017
vevo is a great to place to work. Awesome staff, fantastic location, and very smart management. I highly recommend vevo culture. I am a platform engineer responsible for data collection in a number of platforms.
Productive and fun workplace
Software Tester (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 17, 2015
For the year I worked at VEVO, I started to learn how to work with others, and how to collaborate in a team. We developed and maintained test plans and test cases together, and it made me appreciate the power of working in a team.
Good Freelance Friendly Place
Videographer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 24, 2013
I worked only as a freelancer for a couple of video projects that appeared on the site. Every interaction I had with them seemed very professional.