VF Corporation Employee Reviews

no room for advancement
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  visalia caNovember 14, 2018
The work is good and steady, but there no room to grow within the company. They dont give any over time. Management and the atmosphere is good, just need more hours or a better pay rate.
Pros
lunch room
Cons
no overtime
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 7, 2018
It's a good place to work, Customer understands the system very well. It's good company to understand the consumer goods business.
Enjoyed the job and most of the people.
Good people
Desktop Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 5, 2018
Great place to work. Would work here longer, but need more money to live in this city. Good people, nice environment. Great location. Access to all transportation. Great food choices being directly connect to the mall.
Overall Great Company
Assistant Manager Retail (Current Employee) –  La Marque, TXNovember 5, 2018
I like the values and the backing behind the company. They are very diverse and that makes me happy as an individual. The company supports and works alot within the realm of core values and the world afairs.
Outstanding Mission followed through great managment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Graceville, FLNovember 3, 2018
Great training is given when you start, and you feel welcomed to ask questions. VFs Mission statement "speed, spirit, smile" is effectively carried out through great management and good coworkers.
Fun co-workers
Retail Associate/ Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAOctober 18, 2018
Management has favorites, and although I was well-liked it felt like i was overworked compared to others. I did more work than others and we still had the same pay rate.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Pay
Amazing company
Director Global Sourcing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2018
One of the best companies to work with. Too bad that Bain capital took over they were not good people to work with. The old bosses pushed us to achieve goals, this was great. New management was more of company that works in fear of you loosing your job type
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
VC took over
Long hours and little appreciation for the jobs you got accomplished.
Process Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DEOctober 11, 2018
My typical day was that I was the manager on duty for several hours and had to give direction to several associates as well as get my own work done in the men's shop.
Pros
It was a great place to work before 2017.
Cons
The manager uses and abuses you until you no longer care about the job
Great Place To Work
PAYROLL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAOctober 10, 2018
VF Outdoor was a very casual workplace whose biggest focus was on the diversity and inclusion culture of their employees. They provided very good benefits and perks for being a part of their company. I learned very detailed information for the processing of payroll for over 3000 employees. The company provided a lot of training and processes for their employees to learn.
Benefits
Cons
Payroll had to work all holidays.
Good working environment
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAOctober 7, 2018
It is not the type of work I am looking for, but do it because I need to support my spouse and I. There is not enough time provided by VF for me to do a perfect job.
Great Employee Culture and Interaction and Fun
International Acct Mgr/Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIOctober 3, 2018
Great Culture and fun place to work! They have lunches and games and raffles on occassion.

Management Teams and Styles are average to below average and based primarily on the buddy system for advancement opportunities
Not a place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Albertville, ALOctober 2, 2018
Management is crazy! Retaliation happens daily, no hours if you don't agree with them. Employees targeted by management to be fired because manager doesn't like them. Work on task above your job description and get no credit for it. Management would rather sit in the office than interact with employees or customers.
Good work environment
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 1, 2018
VF Imagewear is a good work environment. Some of the of the things that I learned was using their systems, Financial Mangament System (FMS), Distribution Management System (DMS), and Warehouse management System (WMS). All positions have to use all the systems just in different areas within the system.
Pros
Family members are allowed to work together.
It’s a good Part-time Job
Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 30, 2018
The manger that I got hired with back in 2015 was very spontaneous she was the best , she was very understanding and did a great job on training me to become the leader. I quit in 2017 because of the poor management they have now.
Great Place to Work!
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Souderton, PASeptember 28, 2018
A great place to work, I am only leaving the position because there is a not a lot of opportunity for advancement and the pay is not top notch. The benefits are amazing tho!
Temps get treated like they are nothing
Packer (Current Employee) –  Luray, VASeptember 28, 2018
Temps get treated like they are nothing, when it comes to doing a survey. Each department put theirs in their supervisors folder when it came to the temps. Ours was put in a temp folder
Pros
Good times for breaks
Cons
Treated unfairly
Management sucks
Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Seminole, OKSeptember 26, 2018
Surprised the doors are still open on this place the management has their head so far up their a** they can actually figure out how to run anything wouldn't recommend to anyone
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WISeptember 26, 2018
Fun place to work but management doesnt care that you have a life outside of work it's all about them. Also you pay is low for a company this size. Not worth the job especially since I have to drive 20 minutes to work there.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Terrible management, low wage.
good employer
Sr. Accounts Payable Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 24, 2018
Good employer and good management teams. VF always had events for employees every month for the employees to touch base with what was going on in their area. It was always fun & relaxing.
Productive and fun workplace
Information Security Intern (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 24, 2018
A typical day at work includes a couple of meetings in the morning followed by the regular work and catch up one on one meetings by the team manager.Workload is balanced and it is fun working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss