VF Corporation
69Average
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

VF Corporation Employee Reviews

United States803 reviews
VF as a whole is a good company but your personal experience will depend on your management. My manager lacks management skills. In our department there is no opportunity for growth (promotions)because management does not want you to learn. Processes are not improved.
Pros
On site gym, cafeteria, social events, community events
Cons
Lack of Opportunities for current workers, favortism
Management makes a job, avoid this place. If they don't like you, they'll find a way to get rid of you. Poor communication for a call center. Decent pay with differentials.
Pros
Pay
Was excited to work there. The DM was very demeaning and did not connect with the team. Always looked for the downfalls, and did not support the store
I was fired when I asked why they wouldn’t tell me. Overall it’s a good place to be but when they’re done with you you get thrown out. They talk a lot about employee happiness but hr runs the company and what they say goes. If someone should doesn’t like you you’re gone
I don't have much to say about it being it was so long ago but I loved working there. Overall the environment was amazing, my managers were hit and miss but not too bad mostly hard to approach. The main reason I left is because they don't give you enough money, if I made more money I would have stayed for years.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Enjoyed every second of it, great mentoring schemes helped with ramping up really quick.
Working hours are flexible for the most part and team mates are always helpful
Very good place to work great pay an benefits just slow from coronas outbreak.would retire from there if not I loved my job there. Keeps you in shape to.
Excellent place to work at. They treat you fairly and pay decent. Great benefits!! They appreciate employees and constantly give lunches or different types of rewards.
My experience with VF Outlet has been amazing. I worked there for a couple months and I learned so much regarding social skills and clothing. The aura of the place is very nice and I highly recommend working there.
Strong support system
Great benefits

Strong purpose

Great leadership

Strong collaboration

Great executive leadership team

A very matrix-ed organization
If you are looking for a retail job, this is a good place to work. They work with your schedule and have full time positions. Great values for the money.
It was a great place to work at and it was a great way to improve my knowledge about RF’s and some other stuff that I hadn’t done yet
There were times when the number of customers was overwhelming but there was not a single time my supervisors didn't give me the confidence to succeed under the circumstances and feel comfortable doing so. Fast-paced learning sounds stressful but for me, it felt perfect and I was able to overcome large tasks in short periods of time and keep customers relaxed in the crowded environment.
Here at vf I have learned some different departments I have worked with rf cage and carton start.. I get the boxes ready for the packers and also dtc..
Have worked at VF for several years, and management has always been willing to explain and train in a friendly way. I have Learned a lot. Several of the staff have worked there for 10 to 33 years, which shows that they enjoy working together.
They hire and fire for a project.I don't want to mention any names here but I had bad experience with a manager who lied to me about a project as long term to get me in and then fired after the project completed.
Pros
You can learn something like ho to forgive your manager and it will be a philosophy for life
Cons
Not good for job security
Overworked, underpaid, unappreciated.
Managers don't know what they're really doing. COMMUNICATION SUCKS. Pointless weekly meetings. The whole thing is just a sinking ship
A typical day at work is sometimes stress kicks in when you are working a second shift and don’t know how many hours you’ll be working for depends on the products that need to be picked.
Pros
It’s a good paying job.
Cons
The hour’s for me are terrible.
fun, chill, if you know what you're talking about in a sales position you'll be good. for people who have a passion that the brand promotes. vans was very fun
Pros
fun
Cons
not enough pay/ hours
VF Corporation is a great company and that truly values their employees. The Company has extensive opportunity available for employees that are willing and able to relocate. VF does a fantastic job of hiring extremely talented individuals.
It's a good company with good benefits. Have good working hours. They train in your position. Positions are not really hard to learn. 30 minute lunches.Lotpeople
Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

2.9Fairygodboss Score

29%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.