VF Corporation Employee Reviews

It was alright
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 15, 2019
I went into Vans thinking it was going to be a good place for a young adult to work at. I ended up having to deal with minimal hours due to low payroll, an inept manager, and lots of drama between management and associates alike.
Shipping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mocksville, NCJanuary 12, 2019
Great place to work. Good pay as long as you work while your own the clock. Almost all jobs at the Mocksville DC are production and pay very good. Climate control building makes for good working conditions. Management is like all places, they have a job to do and try to keep it as fair as possible.Mostly steady work year round
Pros
Good pay good managers
Cons
A few slow months per yr
Muy buena
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 11, 2019
Adquirir experiencia como Quality control , shipping,, empaque y desempaque
Pros
Buena
Cons
Bueno
fun place to work
PROGRAMMER ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 8, 2019
great place to work. extra activities at least once a month to build teams. big corporation that lays off every October. Plenty of opportunities to learn new jobs.
Company Mission is Amazing
Retail Coordinator/Account Mgr/Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 4, 2019
VF is an amazing organization. They are committed to making the world a better place than where they found it. They are committed to their employees and the advancement and education each division.
Pros
People
good place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 3, 2019
I like the culture here. It's laid back, yet everyone takes their work seriously and in a professional manner. I like working here. They take care of their employees.
Fun place to work with amazing people
Sales Associate/Keyholder (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 23, 2018
A typical day of work was always upbeat and exciting. Between working at the fitting rooms, cash register or sales floor. I learned the most about customer service and knowing what the customer wants all while meeting the company goals.
Fast paced
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CADecember 19, 2018
I’ve learned everything I needed to know about customer service to exceed In life. The most amazing part of the day is interacting with all kinds of people from different cultures.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Short breaks
Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Livingston, TXDecember 17, 2018
I was responsible for organizing clothes, balancing the registers, inventory, and as well as customer service. I learned how to communicate with customers.
Pros
Flexible hours
Great place to work but my location closed
Store Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 13, 2018
The only reason I left was due to my store closing . Before that I loved my job and saw myself advancing and they give tons of opportunities to sharpen your skills and very open for communication.
Pros
Pay is great in management
Cons
As associates you don’t get a lot of benefits
A night on the job at VF
inspection (Former Employee) –  Seminole, OKDecember 13, 2018
A typical day at work was very fast pace and very competive,Alot of merchandise was on demand No mistakes.To insure there was quality work and hundred satisfication customers..I learned to becareful no mistakes so the customer would be satisfied..you also had to pay attenion..I love management if u were having a bad day instead of losing ur job because of quota..They miove you to something lower pace for the night..hardestpart making no mistakes..enjoyable partis how team members looked out for each other.
Nice environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSDecember 6, 2018
Nice environment to work in all mangers and employees are kind and treated with respect. Job can be stressful but nothing to bad. Loved the employees everyone care about each other feels more like a family
Awesome place for a student job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTNovember 29, 2018
I had so much fun working here, it was fast paced without making me feel like I couldn't do my job well enough. The managers were really great and had high expectations but also provided the support new employees needed to learn and grow in their positions.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, quick training, great managers, flexible hours
Cons
short breaks, low pay, no benefits, no vacation/sick pay
Load, repetitive, constant
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 29, 2018
Hard working enviroment that gives incentive pay to hard workers. A somewhat independent job where you hold yourself accountable. your mistakes are noticed through the computers so you have to be vigilant and aware or you can be let go.
Pros
Incentive pay, good money, fast paced
Cons
dull concrete environment, loud atmosphere
Great Culture
Sales/Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYNovember 27, 2018
Great family culture but also very fast paced being that I worked for one of the more high volume retail stores in the country. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Fun great place to work. Great bosses and people
Selector (Former Employee) –  Mocksville, NCNovember 21, 2018
They cooked meals every wed night and the people are great and nice. They help you go place in life and helpout with anything else you may want. They buy shoes for you once a year and jerry is a boss there and a great one
Great Company to Work For
Store Manager/District Manager (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DENovember 19, 2018
One of the most enjoyable companies that I have work for. Upper Management and Corporate were always upbeat and helpful. Had to relocate to Austin, TX and there were no positions with the company available in that area.
Pros
Great Management Team
Cons
overload on inventory
Productive and great Place to work
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 18, 2018
My experience with VF was fast pace, fun and safe. The culture and management communications were relevant and important information for all levels of associates throughout the warehouse.
Pros
Safe, accountability, great people
Cons
management more involved with the hourly associates
no room for advancement
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  visalia caNovember 14, 2018
The work is good and steady, but there no room to grow within the company. They dont give any over time. Management and the atmosphere is good, just need more hours or a better pay rate.
Pros
lunch room
Cons
no overtime
Ok job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 12, 2018
The VF is an ok job to go to if it's your very first job in high school or you're a college student living at home. The store manager is very nice and they actually work on the floor along with the other workers. Last holiday season was very busy, but it made time go by fast. You're bound to make a good friend or two here because everyone works together.
Pros
Pleasant work environment
Cons
Not that may work days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss