VF Corporation Employee Reviews

warehouse
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mocksville, NCSeptember 20, 2018
warehouse job Forklift Operator job summary. Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Great Workplace
Marketing Intern - Lee Riders & Wrangler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 19, 2018
When I held my position as an intern here I enjoyed my experience tremendously. From the company wide activities to the mentorship program this was a conducive environment for growth and work.
Good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 17, 2018
Great people good place to work good location not far from home people are kind and friendly I like meeting and working with different people nice people
Pros
Good buisness
Cons
Need to work more hours
Great Work enviorment
Payroll Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CASeptember 14, 2018
The culture is awesome, the ability to have a flex schedule and work remotely is a great. Everyone works together to accomplish our ultimate goal.
Location is great as well.
Pros
Great Culture
I wouldnt do it.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Seminole, okSeptember 12, 2018
This is probably the worst place I've ever worked for. The management is the worst, they act like children and talk to you as if your trash. They treat you terribly and they always play favorites. They have alot of rules that only apply to certain people it seems like. If ur a minute late you get a tardy like your in high school and if u get nine of those a year you get fired. Most the employees are very rude and disrespectful as the management. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
Pros
Healthcare, if u can get time away from there to use it.
Cons
Managment, and being overworked most the time.
I enjoyed working for VF
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MOSeptember 12, 2018
I enjoyed working for VF, their advancement was great especially if you performed a good job. I have only one problem with VF corporation, they moved all their operations overseas.
Pros
employee, employer interaction
Cons
moved their operations away
theres alot of unnessary acts from the leads at vf
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 6, 2018
my time at vf was good and learned a lot . I worked qa auditor 2nd shift everything was well maintained when I first started. when they promoted a new lead everything started to get sloppy work was not getting done she had favorites and would allow them to talk when others had to work people were getting fired for no reason because they weren't liked from a certain someone I liked vf just needs to be looked into as far as leads ect.
VF Corporation
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WISeptember 2, 2018
An excellent company to work for. I was sad to leave when my position was eliminated due to the economy. The team serves with integrity and value every member of the team.
Positive experience, changing company and culture
Manager - Talent & Leadership Development (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 31, 2018
Ever changing company and culture - would recommend working for the organization. I liked the following:

Laid back culture
Ability to learn about different brands/cultures across the business
networking possibilities
Really fast paced and competitive environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 28, 2018
•I learned many skills which I can use in other job opportunities.
•The fast paced environment and the way they handled hourly payment, really made the atmosphere turn really competitive to the point where it was really stressful and really toxic.
Fast-paced workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Livingston, TXAugust 27, 2018
Management could have been better. It was a faced paced work environment that barely offered room for advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job was working under supervisors who cared about employees.
VF Outlet
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Albertville, ALAugust 24, 2018
VF Outlet provides a team environment, in the moment coaching, and excellent customer service. It also provides benefits for full time employees. VF Outlet rewards their employees in many different ways such as Employee of the Month and employee discount.
Great place to work, but sadly, at the end of the day, it's all about the shareholders.
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Merriam, KSAugust 21, 2018
Currently employee at Lee Jeans. All positions are being relocated out of state, 1000 miles away from the roots of the brand for over 100 years. I have loved working here and never intended to leave, but the board of directors said that it is in the best interest of the shareholders to separate the brand from VF, with what seems to be little regard for what will happen to the 100+ employees and their families in a city where there are basically no other jobs in the industry. So sad what corporations have done to this country.
VF is truly a place that strives to balance work and home.
Assistant Store Manager for Customer Satisfaction (Current Employee) –  Centralia, WAAugust 17, 2018
VF is committed to achieve the balance between work and home life while still encouraging professional growth. The environment is always flowing and there is never a lack of thing sot do.
Fun workplace with great coworkers
Export Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Whites Creek, TNAugust 16, 2018
Great co-workers and management. They have a lot of advancement opportunities and the pay is good. Great benefits and they have several shifts you can choose from.
Pros
Lighthearted work environment
Cons
Stodgy higher ups
Overall very collaborative
Merch Manager / Sales Rep, Senior Merch Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2018
Enjoyed working for company. Very busy and intense days, but fulfilling. The hardest part of job is working with and satisfying many different people and priorities.
Pros
Great people and discounts
Cons
Constant changes
productive fun place to work
PT.SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Lodi, OHAugust 9, 2018
Cashier-count drawer beginning of shift and count at end of shift. stocked shelves and put out merchandise. Helped customers find what they were looking for.
Pros
discount
Cons
n/a
Upper management do not care about employees!!
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 9, 2018
They have decided to do away with bonuses, except of course the Lazy VP’s get their bonuses. VF Corp bought Williamson-Dickies in Fort Worth and the CEO of VF Corp has single handedly destroyed the company and the morale of the employees. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone seeking employment.
Pros
Nothing Positive to Say
Cons
Upper Management
The VF Outlet
Assistant Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Crossville, TNAugust 8, 2018
The VF Outlet strives to have a family type work environment while meeting the needs of customers. It is a fast paced work environment where there is always something to do. You will also receive discounts on clothing and specials throughout the year.
Pros
family work environment, always busy
Cons
long hours that include nights, weekends and holidays
would work there again
Utility worker (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAAugust 6, 2018
hard working, but a fast paced environment. people are nice and helpful. also the boss was also helpful and understanding. i would work for them again. even tho i liked the night shift i would like to work morning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight