Vi Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILApril 6, 2019
Vi is a great place to work, supportive staff, great working environment, with wonderful residents. The place can be fast paced but it is all about developing a routine here which does take some time like with any job.
Pros
Great benefits and PTO
Cons
N/a
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hilton Head Island, SCMarch 29, 2019
Atmosphere is much better than previous nursing jobs; good teamwork; very little gossip and pettiness, there’s always some but as far as nursing jobs go, this has the least in my experience. Benefits are excellent; scheduling is very flexible.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Rarely get to take my full lunch break
Productive for the dept. worked in, challenging
Design Manager/ Move In Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 27, 2019
Meeting expectations of residents is not a challenge, the residents in this community are some of the most decent people I have ever come across.

Endless opportunities to speak with residents and hear their life experiences

High caliber working environment

Very low turn over

opportunity for growth and training

cafeteria on site
Pros
pleasant working environment, the facilities are spectacular
Cons
base salary not very good especially in comparison to the Naples housing market.
Great place to work, learn and grow. Personally and professionally!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COMarch 11, 2019
Working at Vi is more than a job. No matter what position you are in here, you can directly contribute to the wellbeing of our residents. The culture here is wonderful and there are many opportunities to grow both in your professional and personal life.
Pros
Free Lunch, Great Benefits, Genuine People
Cons
Far from public transit stops
Cool place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 5, 2019
Nice place to work laid back good pay some of the mangers were ok ! Good hours week end off the best part of that job for me was the BEAUTIFUL woman that work there it made every day nice , work was very very very easy and got payed for it too !! nice lunch breaks relaxing place to work and ok yeah did i say the GORGEOUS woman in HR
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Bad mangers
Positive place to work.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLFebruary 27, 2019
The staff have great sense of team player and patient advocate. In case of emergency, the staff collaborate to get the jobs done well at a timely matter.
Great environment and great team work. Makes coming ro work each day worth it.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 21, 2019
Great place
Team environment
Nice people
Resident focused care
Great benefits
All in all a very good place to come in to every day. There is very little stress here.
Happy to be at Vi
Project Director (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 28, 2018
As a new hire, Vi is proving to be a very good fit. Co-workers in my office and at the various properties I have visited are very professional and friendly.Many have worked for Vi for 10+ years which is wonderful to hear and reassuring of the culture I have experienced thus far. Management and my immediate team have been very helpful as I get on board with the company and projects with various kinds of help and expectations. Benefits are great and the HR department is on point with paperwork and assistance.

I would and have already recommended good friends/previous colleagues to apply at Vi and feel that's the highest compliment I could give.
Pros
office environment, benefits, travel destinations
Cons
accounting billing/approval processes a bit dated
Great atmosphere to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLDecember 14, 2018
Great place to work. Staff is very pleasant and management is very caring toward employees.The overall culture of the Vi compliments my values as an employee. I would definitely recommend this place to friends.
Pros
Great benefits
Work place culture
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Lantana, FLDecember 13, 2018
Vi has a very diverse culture and makes every employment, no matter their nationality, feel as though they are the most important employee in the company.
Pros
Encourage advancement
Cons
Fewer or no benefits for part time/on call employees
Fun place.
Server (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 8, 2018
The management is great. Very friendly and cooperative. The residents are amazing. Very friendly. Servers know what teamwork is! Very fast paced as well.
Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 7, 2018
I have enjoyed every person I have met at BCC. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. I feel like I am part of a team and we all have the same goal of excellence,
Pros
benefits, Pto
Cons
Time clock location & down often
Training Process
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 2, 2018
The orienting process at Vi was very helpful. I had only ever worked as a caregiver in the past and Vi really took the time to train me correctly in my role as a CNA. The people are amazing and it’s such a great place to work.
Pros
401k, tuition rembersment, scholarship opportunity
Top places to work for...
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLOctober 29, 2018
Vi is an exceptional place to work for. This company challenges you to be the best you can be. Coming to work and being welcomed by every employee that I pass by daily allows me to realize how grateful I am to be a part of the team.
Pros
Provided Lunches, Employee Events, Positive Environment
Cons
No Holidays Off
enjoyed working with the staff and residents
EXECUTIVE CHEF (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 5, 2018
great place to work for many years. staff and residents are what made me go to work each day. great benefit. good food for employees had a free meal every day.
Great place to work and offers personal job advancement opportunities.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAAugust 4, 2018
This is my 10 year anniversary at Vi and I truly enjoyed working and developing close relationships with my collegues. Vi offers great advancement opportunities to those that want to work hard and achieve their goals.
Pros
Vi offers great advancement opportunities.
Cons
Provide a competitive health benefits package with other leading industries.
Vi Culture
Corporate Director (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
As an employee for the last 2 1/2 years, I have found the organization to be extremely collaborative (both at Corporate and the Community level). The organization focuses on providing quality service and care to our residents and supports learning and development of employees at all levels of the organization. Vi is a unique organization that truly lives its mission and values. Excellent organization!
Pros
Executive Management and Direct Supervisor
Working at VI
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 31, 2018
I find that my job gives me challenges, but we work together as a team to learn from them, put the best process in place, and then overcome them. I love the staff around me, and management really wants to hear my opinion.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
None to share
Great place to work.
Lead Concierge (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 31, 2018
Vi at Aventura is a great place to work because you have growth.
You have a work life balance, you have great pay, also great benefits. My director is fair to everyone.
working at Vi
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Lantana, FLJuly 31, 2018
I have been working here for 6 years in Security. I enjoy helping the residents and Keeping everyone safe. Its a great place to work. We get a lot of vacation time. The benefits are great Health Dental Insurance.
Pros
great benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vi. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4