Prepare and know your stuff
Know the brand you're interviewing for really well, know the shows, current trends in media
Positive attitude, come prepared and be knowledgable of the company and role
Ask real questions. Do not be distracted by the shiny packaging.
Great company to work for & great benefits & paid time off, but you may have to overlook some things that may seem unfair. Focus on the three things that I mentioned in the beginning of this section. Also, great location in Franklin, but most can't afford to live in Franklin so you may have to drive a good distance.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Viacom a better place to work?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Viacom?6 people answered
- What benefits does Viacom offer?5 people answered
- If you do not live in the state the position is located, how do they interveiw you?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Viacom?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Viacom?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Viacom? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Viacom?3 people answered
- How is the culture fit at Viacom?3 people answered
- How is their flextime and/or telecommute policy? Is it available one or two days a week?3 people answered