ViaQuest Employee Review

Rewarding and fun place to work!
Support Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 4, 2013
Working at ViaQuest has been one of the most rewarding experiences in my job history. My supervisors truely care about me, the rest of my team, and the individuals we all serve. My clients are like family to me and I'd have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the smiles on their faces when they've succeeded in completeing a task or chore on their own.

The supervisors are great at creating a company culture which makes it fun to come to work. Yes we work hard, but we know how to have fun too!

Other ViaQuest Employee Reviews

Friendly but stay away
NA (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 17, 2018
You do not get raises at all. Management changes constantly and the turnover rate for employees are always never ending. There are some stingy employees and people gossip there like wildfire. With the way that business is going, it is going downhill from here.
Pros
Some employees are nice, yearly Conference downtown
Cons
No raises, no room for growth, turnover rates, service is not consistent
Worst Employer I have ever experienced
Clinical Director (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OhioApril 12, 2018
Worst Employer I have ever had. Manager was very unprofessional and nasty. Very hostile work environment in the Dublin hospice and home health area. They have had numerous clinical directors and high turnover with minimal training. I would not recommend this job to any nurse who is rational and wants to succeed. Most innapropriate work environment I have ever experienced.
Pros
Cons
There's not enough room to write the negatives