Vibra + Ernest

Found 253 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,522 reviews

Vibra + Ernest insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great community culture & experience, but a low wage for the stress

Most or all of the staff here are overworked & underpaid but they stay because they genuinely care. Greatly supportive culture among the nursing staff and others which makes it worth it. This place suffers from high turnover and understaffing, but what health care facility doesn't right now (2020/2021)? Stressful job, but great place to build experience. Always more to learn, and opportunities for continuing education/certification and advancement. Just wish the pay was better-- CNA pay is not a living wage. I couldn't afford the cheapest rent here even working full time.

Seems like a good company to work for.

Not having any experience in the medical field they took a chance with me and I appreciate that. Overall this company seems like a good company to work for.

Pros

Meals are cheap, flexible schedule.

Great place to work. I love their values and determination to make this a fair, fun, happy work environment

I have worked here since November and I am very pleased to be apart of such a great team. As the staffing coordinator, it is great to know I have amazing DON and CEO in my coroner. Both are amazing at their jobs.

Pros

Cheap meals Family oriented Great team work Great benefits Good pay

Cons

Productive and compassionate Healthcare professional.

The Bloomington Regional Rehab hospital provides a lot of opportunities for advancement, working with outstanding Healthcare professional and the management team is awesome! Corporate leaders are truly involved in day to day operations and want feedback from the staff, families, community and patients.

Pros

Great compensation. Life work balance.

Cons

Healthcare can be stressful, but rewarding to help others.

Good work environment can be low stress with great coworkers.

I honestly love working for Vibra. The coworkers at my location have great relationships. Pay in on the lower side in my area for new grads however bonuses are much more frequently offered here than at other area hospitals.

Pros

Free lunch, frequent bonuses

Cons

Not the best health benefits, frequent turnover of CNOs

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

very productive health care system. progressive ideas and amazing management team with a fun, hip and creative director team

Very communicating company.Great leadership teams.Teamwork is very important to Ernest.Love my department and team.Good follow through by nursing, therapy, pharmacy.

Pros

Very inexpensive breakfast, lunch and dinner, Pro-communication company, Amazing director staff, CEO's that care about our team and patients, Perks like tee shirts, give-aways, friday jean day, friday cookouts

Cons

Insurance not amazing, 401K match is not stellar

The true compassion that each co-worker has for each other and their success.

Learning all new ways of the company, but there are so many co-workers around to check on you and make sure you have all things that you need to do your job.

Pros

Great, low cost lunches, breakfast, dinner

Cons

Compassionate, rewarding, and fun working environment

I love working for South Texas Rehabilitation Hospital. It’s a great place to work. Working here has taught me a lot and has been very rewarding. Seeing our patient outcomes has been the most rewarding part. We have a lot of community involvement and are very well respected.

Pros

Management, job security, benefits, and community involvement

Cons

It can be stressful in my particular position

The working together everyone is a part of the team from CEO to house keeping

Working at Ernest is an experience of a life time. You would never regret the time you spent there. Its a fantastic launch pad for future RNs and LPNs. The team inviorment cant be beat .

Pros

Up to date education free lunchs and bonuses

Cons

Can be lower pay

Highly qualified passionate and compassionate team providing world-class outcomes

Great company with great mission and vision that is founded upon a sound set of guiding principles. Outcomes that consistently rank within the top 10 percent in the nation and a culture that promotes growth and advancement at all levels. Competitive pay and benefits, energetic atmosphere, and the daily charge of engaging in meaningful and purposeful work makes me humbled and proud to be a part of this team!

Pros

Competitive pay and benefits; highly-skilled team; positive culture; great peer support network.

October 15, 2021
Thank you for your candid review. We are grateful and thankful you are having a positive experience here at Vibra + Ernest!Vibra Human Resources

Great work environment

All hospital employees are professional and respectful with the EVS team. Assignment expectations are provided ahead of time in our department which make a days work much easier. My Director is very supportive with all projects.

Pros

Great work environment, Celebrations, Benefits

October 15, 2021

Negative Environment

Upper management disconnected from reality on the expectations employees have. Employees get over worked. Salary is low. Employee moral low. Benefits not as good as competition.

Pros

Casual

Cons

Management Team, low wages, benefits.

September 29, 2021
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience failed to meet your expectations, as well as our own. We strive for continuous improvement of employment satisfaction, and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Please feel free to reach out to Laura Granger at your convenience lauragranger@ernesthealth.com. -Vibra Human Resources Team

Productive fast pace environment with many opportunities for advancement.

Great positive culture and team spririt. Our CEO is extremely supportive in all our goals and metrics. Leadership team has great open communucation and maintains a professional working environment. Great motivational incentive in employee recognition that creates a positive atmosphere.

Pros

Great fringe benefits, food service and flexability for life work balance.

Cons

N/a

Great work environment

Pros

Great work environment, Celebrations, Benefits

Work Place Balance and a Strong Team Environment

I've been with VIBRA + ERNEST for less than a year and feel they provide work place balance to my life. Great benefits and opportunity to grow within the organization. My pay is competitive to other employers in the market. VIBRA + ERNEST also provide a competitive compensation packet and 401K plan that all our employee's should take advantage of. They care about your wellbeing and see you as a person not as an extra body. In healthcare finding the right work place is important, its like a home away from home. This is the feeling I get with this company. It is also a good feeling to be with a team that has an interest in my success. For me, the most important aspect of my job is getting the job done and doing it right. The company has provided me with the tools to be successful. Corporate IT, our leadership, managers at all levels are kind and caring and love what they do and you can see it.

Pros

Job Work/Life Balance and Compensation Packet

Cons

I have none

September 29, 2021

Refiner's fire type of place

There is a lot to learn as a nurse on the floor here, lots of very sick and complicated patients, the providers are great to work with, and there is a general culture of the nurses being willing to help each other and other departments out. Very steep learning curve but you become a better nurse because of it. Flexible scheduling. However administration has covered their eyes and ears to almost everything nursing has brought up, even concerning safety issues. It is very evident in all aspects that money comes before anything else. 30+ clinical staff have quit since a very good nurse manager left, leaving all brand new RNs. Broken equipment, very little support from up top. Every year it seems like the nurse to patient or CNA to patient ratio goes up, and it is unsustainable. Extremely busy. I felt like I was risking my license at times. Admin buys pizza and donuts every once in a while hoping that will fix poor and dangerous staffing. Still all paper charting in 2021. Better pay and benefits elsewhere.

Pros

$20 card for free lunches once a month, flexible scheduling, very good providers

Cons

unresponsive administration, extremely poor staffing, low pay, no fantastic benefits, paper charting

September 29, 2021
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience failed to meet your expectations, as well as our own. We strive for continuous improvement of employment satisfaction, and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Please feel free to reach out to Sandra Balboa at your convenience sbalboa@vibrahealth.com. -Vibra Human Resources Team

Wonderful hospital with good patient/staff ratios.

I have worked at the Long-term acute hospital for several years. I really enjoyed learning and growing in the acute care setting. They are very flexible with my work schedules and always willing to give me time off for traveling.The company has a very generous vacation time bank which allows me to take plenty of paid time off.I love the teamwork and the support from management that we have.This really is such a wonderful place to work. I love my Ltac family.

Pros

Great place to learn acute care

September 29, 2021

They were very professional.

If I could recommend a hospital to work for would be this one. They were very sympathetic when my mom passed & I was able to get the FMLA and returned back to work after my grieving. . The benefits are awesome. i liked that you get shift differential pay. I am grateful to them because I learned a lot.

Pros

Management was on point

Cons

Your not rehire able if you give less that 14 days notice.

September 13, 2021
Thank you for your candid review. We are grateful and thankful you took the time to review us here at Vibra + Ernest.Vibra Human Resources

Productive supportive workplace

They are very supportive from CEO to managers to co workers. They have alot of incentives gifts to motivate their employee. Understanding and kind tom

Pros

Gifts, incentives recognition

Cons

Salary

September 13, 2021

Have learned a lot there but, management & pay suck

Enjoy doing my job, seeing patients recover and go home. Very rewarding but, there is no room for advancement and, no encouragement to try to advance. Very poor management who only cares about the money. No incentives for employees other than a free lunch on Fridays (because of the pandemic)!

Pros

Free lunches on Fridays (only because of the pandemic)

Cons

Poor management, no room for advancement

September 1, 2021

Nice place for a learning opportunity

It’s a nice place to work, the pay is fair. Some days can be crazier than others but overall it’s a nice facility and a good place to gain your experience.

July 15, 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibra + Ernest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
3.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight