Vibra Healthcare Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
production was ok
Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 18, 2018
my work day was stressful and working with lazy coworkers who complaned about everything
the culture was ok the administrative team was ok at times working at vibra has taught me alot i took alot of of workig there just to be more careful and mindful with others. the staff there is very unprofessional
Not a good place to work.
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 14, 2018
I worked at Vibra as an evening shift nursing supervisor. The best thing that I can say about it is that the nurses rarely had assignments greater than 6 patients. Other than that, the physical plant was badly out of date, it was not clean, and the top management was ineffective . It was clearly in financial distress, and indeed ending up closing its doors shortly after I resigned.
I met a lot of good people here.
RESOLUTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 12, 2018
This was a very challenging job and I excelled at it. The environment was positive and I enjoyed working with the other people who worked there and they enjoyed my company.
Pros
Good people
strong dislike
LVN (Current Employee) –  DeSoto, TXJuly 10, 2018
No structure
Management is not tactful, or trustworthy
No compensation for going out of your way and micromanaged with “spies”
Favoritism
No advancement opportunities, flexibility, or accountability
Short staffed 8/10 times
Pros
Experience
Cons
Generally a fun place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 19, 2018
Management needs some encouragement.
Diverse culture
Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your patient get better and the smiles on their faces.
Management could use some work.
productive
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJune 15, 2018
I took care of very ill patients and tried to get them better to go home with their families. The management was terrible and did not care about their employees whatsoever. The hardest part of the job was seeing such young healthy people on machines to be able to breathe. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing I was making a difference in someone else's life.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor management
The most enjoyble part of my job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COJune 6, 2018
The people I work there side by side make my day better , make a hard day go fast. The team here at Vibra work together and try to care for one another.
Pros
patient diversity, employee recognition
Cons
short breaks
Rn/prn
Case Manager, PRN (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 5, 2018
RN/PRN
Vibra is a wonderful place of employment, the work can be sressful; however, you have wounderful team memeber that work together to get the job done for the patient's quality of care.
difficult
Vibra Rehab Hospital (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMay 19, 2018
THIS hospital is a difficult place to get oriented to. there is not much emphasis on further education and only chargenurses are allowed to call MD and charge nurses are the only ones who get emails about updates on events happening in the hospital.
Respiratory Therapist, PRN (Former Employee) –  DeSoto, TXMay 18, 2018
Learned so much working here. Flexible schedule and great people to work with. The director at the time was always willing to help in the floors when needed.
Hostile work conditions
Unit Tech (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAMay 17, 2018
Management will tell you anything to try to make you feel better. They fail to actually follow through.

They also constantly change what you can and can not do.
Pros
Na
Cons
Management doesn't seem like they care.
Great Co-workers
Monitor Tech/Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  DeSoto, TXMay 16, 2018
Stressful, fast pace, but a great place to work. Co-workers work well together. CEO awesome. Employees there work very hard. Great benefits. They pay well but not fair.
Great work experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COMay 9, 2018
Nursing staff is extremely professional and skilled. They adhere to nursing standards and provide nursing care based on best evidence from research...
Pharmacy Technician/IV Tech (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COMay 9, 2018
Great employees within each respective department. Each team member was very knowledgeable about their job functions and kept patient care as their first priority
Pros
Smaller hospital so easy work flow
Cons
Pay scale for technician was below average
Scary Place for patients and employees
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDMay 8, 2018
Patient loads are HEAVY. Good luck getting your breaks. Chronically short staffed, sometimes more agency staff than actual Vibra employees. No real leadership in management that I’ve witnessed. This is what happens when business people who formerly managed real estate think they can run hospitals.
Pros
Some good nurses who care about the patients.
Cons
Not having the ability to give good care because of the patient loads.
Terrible place to work
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Fatal Hollow, WYApril 19, 2018
I was a unit clerk there, everything they did there was so backwards ,everything still done on paper.It was such a miserable place to work and everyone was so rude I felt like hanging myself in the bathroom. The care they give to the patients is terrible!! Do not become an employee here or a patient here the place should close down!
Pros
When i got to go home
Terrible management
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 18, 2018
Poor management. No leadership skills and no support for nurses. Unsafe patient assignment which compromises quality patient care. Management does not open to any employees concerns or suggestions. High staff turnover rate and management still does not want to address issues.
Pros
Reasonable pay rate
Cons
Terrible leadership
Productive and competitive company to work for
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 9, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Vibra Healthcare. I was challenged to better myself on a daily basis.
I learned quickly how to balance my workload; however, there was always more work than there were employees to keep up with the workload. Overall, there were too few Contract Analysts to offset the demanding workload.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Great place for patients and employees
Critical Care/Wound Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TX 79124April 6, 2018
Vibra Healthcare is an AWESOME place to work where emphasis is placed on patients and employees both having a positive experience which in turn attracts more future patients through word of mouth
Pros
staff are treated well
Cons
small in size
aweful
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCMarch 30, 2018
Management is aweful, the place is so stressful that everyone is miserable and treats each other horribly. CNA's run the place and will boss then nurse's around, if they ask a nurse to do something and the nurse doesn't do it immediately the cna runs to management and they come find you and tell you to do it. CNA's have horrible attitudes and no one does anything to address or correct it.
Pros
pto, 12 hr shifts
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibra Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight