Vibracoustic
Happiness rating is 59 out of 100

Vibracoustic Employee Reviews

United States139 reviews

Good pay & benefits

Vibracoustic is a good place to work. Needs management that communicate with each other to be consistent. Alot of favoritism between management and employees. It is hard to plan for personal life . You don't know if you work weekends until Wednesday and that is subject to change hour by hour.

Pros

Good pay/benefits

Cons

Short notice of weekend work

Their is no work/life balance

Not due directly to the company but they are short staffed. There seems to be a revolving door of employees. This is due to the fact that they are short staffed. People will hire in be forced to work ungodly amounts of overtime then quit in frustration. It is a never ending cycle. Which causes long term employees to get frustrated and have bad attitudes, which plays off on the attitudes of new employees. The company tries really hard but never seems to be able to find the right balance to keep people there. It doesn’t help that most management there have bad attitudes from dealing with these same issues.

Vibracoustic insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

No work to life balance

Teammates and Co workers are great. Office managers and HR not so great. They have every weekend off but demand 7 days and 12s from you. They call this place family but have no understanding of the actual families you have at home and the lack of time with them. I get working a little extra because of being short handed but I don't see the office people putting in the extra because of the lack of employees. Just the operators and supervisors. Ask any current or past employee of sandusky branch and guarantee most of them will agree that it's poorly managed, but falls on operators to pick up the slack and suffer the consequences of management not properly managing. Listen to your operators for once and you wouldnt be urgently hiring.....didn't mind the job at all and was a good operator until my FAMILY didn't matter to this place, while office personnel can enjoy time with theirs.....

Hot and dirty old machines

Old machines, high expectations, to Many hours . Upper management is bad. Not a place to wanna stay and make a career out of. To much scrap and not enough support . Bad experience all around. Always changing managers not good at all.0

Pros

Cons

Hot, dirty, poor upper management

Don't waste your time.

One of the lowest paying factory jobs in the tristate area, would not recommend if you value anything about your life. Little to zero difference in starting pay and top out pay ($16 to 18 hr) meanwhile you can make double by driving a few miles elsewhere for less work/hours. There is no wage increase and barely anyone will show up let alone put in applications for a very good reason. Pay needs to raise substantially - you can make the same amount by working fast food or retail in the same town. HR will not help as the comments suggest - there needs to be bold action immediately.

Productive and fun workplace.

I enjoyed my time at Vibracoustic. My co-workers were very supportive and knowledgeable. The emphasis on safety was a relief, also. Overall, the culture at Vibracoustic was what made the work day great!

No layoffs / Great benefits

The company has BCBS, don't work holidays and they are paid. Management continues to make good changes to better the company.Love the option for overtime, especially voluntary Sundays at double time.The factory can be hot on 2nd shift - fans are not always enough.

Great if you do not have a family

Lots of overtime. Ridiculously hot in the summer. Floods when it rains. Good people lose their jobs because of strict attendance policies and have long runs of plain old bad luck. Stressful work environment, not just for the operators, but also for the floor supervisors who actually care about their workers and their wellbeing. Weekends are worked almost every week. But hey, they do a free picnic at the end of the year and gave a $0.30 raise after everything increased well over a dollar for cost of living.Do not recommend of you want to be viewed as a working human who might have the audacity to have a life outside of the workplace.

Pros

Good pay and benefits, Management has improved

Cons

Short breaks, Lot of hours, Strict attendance policy

Long days, good pay.

Can be challenging, sometimes in a positive way sometimes in a frustrating way. Management's expectations aren't always clear, and that can cause for some big issues in communication.

not great but things are better than they were

its a clicky place. new hires will have to go through a lot before they find their niche in the company. some of the supervisors are great, others not.

Never ending 12 hr shifts and no home life

The 12 hrs are never ending and hardly no weekends off. Bonuses have been taken away, no raises in sight and management is a joke. They preach communication but don't listen or follow through with much.

7 days a week....mandatory

Family means nothing to them; good insurance just rarely get day off to use it! Alot of mandatory weekends n when low on employees, they "lose" their "point" system, when they hire new ones, they fire you without warning!

March 31, 2022
Dear former colleague, Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and will pass it on internally. Thank you for noticing the efforts we put into providing good benefits plans. We wish you lots of success in the future.Kind Regards, The HR Team

Your better off going across the street to Walmart

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time unless you have friends in high places in this company your nothing to management but a scapegoat to blame all of their poor choices on.

Pros

Non

Cons

Management, seniority means nothing

March 31, 2022
Dear colleague,Thank for your feedback. We encourage you to get in touch with the local HR to discuss any concrete improvement suggestions you might have.Kind regards,The HR Team

Horrible place to work. Equipment not properly or safely maintained. 12 hour days 7 days a week.

12 hour days. If you worked a 3rd shift you might have to stay over 4 hours and them come in 4 hours early. Example get out at 11am and have to be back for 7 pm. Twice I had molds drop from sheared screws and not enough screws to hold mold properly. Management ignores and problems with equipment Maintenace and scheduling.

Production Operator

Healthcare premiums are fair. Pay is fair for entry level positions. Don’t count on a pay raise. They don’t do evaluations in a timely manner and hold level of Tier 2 operators pay for several months before they actually give it. People with about 20 years in have gotten little to no pay raise. Very likely you will end up running two presses. Management does not take into consideration life outside of work as they mandate overtime several times a week and most Saturdays. It was explained there would be plenty of promotional and available opportunities, although this is true, but only if you want to leave the state or country to advance. Other than that it’s your typical factory. Just that another factory.

March 25, 2022
Dear former colleague, Thank you for your feedback. We value your comments and want you to rest assured, that we are looking into the topic. Kind Regards,The HR- Team

Circus show

Management is horrible. Haven’t had a decent plant manager in 6 years. Previous and current one are running the place into the ground. Zero communication whatsoever! Supervisors sit in their office watching tik tok videos and being highly unprofessional. Favoritism is at an all time high here. They make you work crazy amounts of overtime with no consideration of home life. If you’re lazy and poor work ethic this is the place to work. If you’re hardworking, great work ethic and good attendance you’re gonna get crapped on!

Pros

Insurance

Cons

Everything! Management especially

January 21, 2022
Dear colleague, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and want you to rest assured, that we are looking into the topic. In the meantime, if you have concrete suggestions and improvement ideas, we kindly ask you to reach out to your HR department. Kind Regards,The HR- Team

Global automotive company with declining culture

Large company with global opportunities, management is German with an extremely German-centric view. Very lean workforce, requests for additional support are typically denied. A few people do most of the work, departments are not aligned. Everything is about the numbers.

Pros

Global leader in segment

Cons

Not a fun place to work

January 14, 2022
Dear colleague, Thank you for providing us with feedback. We appreciate your feedback about the positive sides as well as the constructive points. Should you have any concrete improvement ideas, we encourage you to get in contact with your local HR to discuss them. Kind Regards, Your HR Team

productive fun place to work

Really fun place to work in South Haven. It feels like a close family with a great company culture. I really got exposed to a lot of different things and got to learn from some great people.

Pros

Living in South Haven

Cons

Winters in South Haven

October 20, 2021
Dear former colleague, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear, that you liked the company culture and enjoyed your time working for us.We wish you all the best!Kind regards,Your HR Team

Great pay 50 hours a week every week but they expect you to be able to work alone within the first 2 weeks of hiring

It's a great job in my opinion my boss was the nicest guy there although strict I always had support whenever I needed it and I always was able to count on someone and get whatever I needed. The only thing bad i could say is that it takes a lot of time out of your normal life with potential overtime going up to 70 hours

Pros

Free lunch 1 a month and always getting paid on time

Cons

Noise

September 30, 2021
Dear former colleague, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear, that you were supported by your manager and enjoyed your time working for us. We wish you all the best! Your HR Team

Horrible management

Management does not care about the employees or their safety. Horrible equipment that constantly requires maintenance. Even when they get so called “new ones”. That are just repainted throw aways from somewhere else. Fires and injuries are very common.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks, lack of care for safety

September 8, 2021
Dear colleague,Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We assure you that we take employee safety very seriously and continuously look for improvements. Kind regardsThe HR Team

Good Company with Competitive Pay

Automotive is a stressful environment but I feel as though the staff around me all worked together towards common goals. Pay is competitive with similar jobs in the area and provides opportunities for good benefits and advancement.

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Work Environment

Cons

Work life balance, Management Support, Training needs improvement

September 8, 2021
Dear colleague,We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is good to know that you have enjoyed the working atmosphere in your team.Kind regardsThe HR Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibracoustic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.9
InHerSight Score
1.4Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
1.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight