Vibrant Emotional Health Employee Reviews

High pressure position, too many responsibilities
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2019
Not a very comfortable place to work. Supervisors are overworked to the point of burnout, where 4 have left in the 6 months I have been there. Unless there is a chance for upward advancement, it is not worth staying there.
Amazing organization
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 1, 2019
I loved my time working with Vibrant Emotional Health (Mental Health Association at the time). A very encouraging and positive work environment with a meaningful mission.
Productive but stressful job work place
MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS COUNSELOR (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2019
A typical day at work requires me to stay on the phone lines. I learned how to help callers efficiently. Management is very poor due to the lack of support and help they provide counselors knowing how emotionally demanding the job can be. The hardest part of the job is basically taking self care after a challenging suicidal call. The most enjoyable part of the job is supporting the callers and learning from them.
Pros
breaks, self care (until they micromanaged that)
Cons
lack of support and care for counselors, abusive callers
Very Poor Management
Contact Center Counselor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2019
I never had a real Supervisor and once I did she did not do her job. Management does not care for workers they dont reply to emails and they dont put enough energy into looking into matters.
Pros
Helping those who called
Cons
Everything else
A day at the office
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 10, 2018
A typical day at work is pretty quiet. The hardest part is planning for a conference. The most enjoyable is working with various members of the groups that are associated with DOHMH.
Benefits
Cons
Hours
Working at Vibrant Emotional Health was a great learning experience
Peer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 24, 2018
I learned how to travel to clients houses (apartments). I loved working in the field with clients. I had the opportunity to network with different agencies. The major down fall was that there was no job security.
Pros
I had the opportunity to work with clients in their home and and in a group setting
Cons
There was no job security