Victaulic Employee Reviews

Nice people bad management
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Doraville, GAOctober 18, 2018
The people are nice the hrs are cool .manment doesn’t take the time to ask employees for their input being a small company .hourly pay is low for the work required
Pros
Ok place to work
Cons
Pay management
Marketing Communications Associate
Marketing Communications Associate (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 24, 2018
This position was created for me and within 2 years this position was dissolved without warning. Also, I was not given the same opportunity as another individual in the marketing department to perhaps take a position in customer service or other comparable positions. A month prior to the resolution of the position in Marketing, I was told that my job was shifting towards advancement and I had taken on new tasks ahead of the new anticipated position. Not exactly happy with management at the time of my employment, but I do appreciate the opportunity I had been given as this was my first experience in Marketing. That experience led me to seek a degree in the Communications field.
Pros
Must negotiate your salary! Annual bonuses, medical, vision, dental benefits, 401K and other retirement solutions available
Cons
Confusion with role expanding to dissolved within weeks. Received severence pay.
It was good place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Leland, NCJuly 26, 2018
I love working for victualic but supervisors did get along we just couldn’t get write the work was easy and the hours was just write but my supervisor was on my back ever day
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Supervisor
very fast paced and hectic
engineering lab tech (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 12, 2018
I was contracted through a company called AEROTK commercial staffing to work at Victaulic, the facility that I worked at was very busy and hectic all of my coworkers were assigned different jobs at any given time but we worked as a team when someone needed help with a job work order. I was trained to do most of the testing and evaluations that were conducted at this facility
Fast Pace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCApril 24, 2018
Victaulic is a fast pace company. Work between 8-12 hours a day. There's a lot of overtime throughout the year. Pay is ok but not enough for the increase of cost of living in the area.
Horrible!!! Don't recommend working here!!
Parts and Assembly (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 28, 2018
Management is horrible they treat their employees like garbage! They don't care about their workers at all, all they care about is pushing their product out the door. They think they can talk to you anyway they want will curse you out and belittle you just because they can. If you stand up for yourself or others they threaten your job. And as far as pay sure it's ok for a first job. But defiently not paid enough for all the work you do or the bs you have to deal with!! Most the people that work there act like they are still in high school with all the drama and two faced people as well as the management. Buddy buddy with you to your face then will throw you under the bus in a heart beat. Very few people there are trust worthy. And behind close doors they tell you that you're just another number and can easily be replaced, they don't care about you or your family. They want you to commit your whole life to this place your not aloud to have a life outside there and if you do they don't want to hear about it. Machines are constantly breaking down, and the blame for if something happens always gets pushed on to the next person even if it was a different department who messed up so mostly the blame gets pushed around. Safety meetings are a joke supposed to have them weekly more like maybe once or twice a month and it's never nothing new it's always the Same thing. There is no room to move up in the company unless you know someone or blowing someone. I do not recommend working here at all!!!
Cons
Leader and innovator in the Industry
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 9, 2018
The sales teams are filled with great, hardworking guys which creates a good local working environment.

Very innovative upper management with a sales focused mentality
Pros
Ability to progress customer relatiohships
Beware
Leak Tester/ Packer (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCFebruary 7, 2018
All they care about is production, nothing more. People fall out left and right during the summer months and they can care less. If the ambulance carries you out, you still gain an occurrence. Acquire 6 occurrences and you are terminated. Doctor notes mean nothing to them.
Pros
Cons
everything
Productive and fast-paced environment with a good atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 5, 2018
The company holds itself to a highly professional standard and allows everyone the freedom to tackle their responsibilities within reason.

There are many opportunities to socialize with colleagues that greatly improves the workplace atmosphere.

The work is constantly evolving providing a challenge and a strong sense of accomplishment when handled correctly.
worst place ive worked
coupling assembler (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 18, 2018
this place doesn't care about their employees they are very verbally abusive and very unsafe and unfair work to pay ratio and the management sucks due to the head boss
Great workplace
Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXJanuary 6, 2018
It's a great place to work the managers are good people and hard working the only thing is the pay. They cut are over time for good and I only make 300 a week and bills come out to 1900 a month I need a lil more money
Pros
Paid lunches at times
Cons
Hours
the only thing about Victaulic is some workers
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 4, 2017
there are a lot of cutthroats and young know it all kids think they can do everything. i learned alot about a CNC my maintenance co workers were awesome and we had fun to make the day go by
Great Place to work
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 27, 2017
Great experience working with professionals that always promoted self development and promotions from within the company. It was a great place to grow professionally.
Pottential to be great but middle management continues to stifle creativity and therefore causes much frustration.
Supply Chain and Logistics (Current Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 10, 2017
Very dedicated engineering staff. Terrible Supply Chain and Customer Care departments. Very cut throat environment. Employee retention very low. Poor work-life balance. Stay far, very far from this place.
Pros
Innovative company
Cons
Terrible middle management, no work life balance. Expected to work 24x7 hours. Would not recommend to even my worst enemies.
Great work enviornment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PANovember 4, 2017
everyone is very friendly the work is medium to fast paced. The manager is very nice and understanding well balanced all around I would recommend this company to any friend or relative.
Great Company
BIM Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 1, 2017
Big company that is surprisingly invested in employees, with a focus on training and growth.
Lots of opportunities for motivated people. Rewards directly reflect the work ethic of individuals.
If you have experience do not go here
CNC Machinist - Changeover and Operate (Current Employee) –  Forks TownshipOctober 28, 2017
They hire within in a union shop,give a little training and you go down the seniority list. I went down 7 spots in one year. Vacation time and availability are the worst I've seen.I'll be lucky if mine is outside of March.Union president is for the company, I have never seen anything like it.
Cons
vacations, no home life
Filing document, maintaining office records.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXOctober 27, 2017
Manage Personal Productivity set smart goals, reduce distractions, schedule and track to increase productivity.
Inventory, organizational scheduling, running office machines.
Love the Job but low salaries and low opportunity for advancement
Admin. Assistant (Current Employee) –  Doraville, GAOctober 26, 2017
Love the Job and the people I work with. They have low salaries and low employee recognition. Also, there is low opportunity for advancement because this branch is so small and they have low turnover.
Overall good career opportunity with old, established company.
HDPE Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 14, 2017
Great opportunity if you are managing established markets/products, struggle with rolling out new products for new industries and new vertical markets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victaulic. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight