Victaulic
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Victaulic Employee Reviews

United States114 reviews
Well in my first day in Victaulic i’ll tell you I was already informed on who was sleeping with who, and who was sniffing what... Although it was obvious. Also some machines work some days , some days they do not .
When I brought a doctor note in they still give me a point I punched 1 min early and got a point and No sick time not last min time off when need the give you a point for b.s. things
Cons
Short breaks
This place is the worst place anyone can work for. Constant bullying, harassment and unsafe working conditions. Management does not have a care about its employees and customers. Quality of the product has been going downhill due to the high turnover rate.
A typical day at this company consists of welding headers and pipe fittings. Work is very unsafe, fast paced, hot in the summer and demanding work environment. Company headquarters is in Easton with different branches or supply points established one being in Duluth. This company is structured around welding coupling and fittings for various supply points. Management here does not care about the safety and wellbeing of its employees but instead places work ahead of anything. Quality is non-existent with no upper management care in the world. Supervisors tell us to wear PPE but have witnessed production supervisors not wearing their PPE. Lead by example! Follow through on YOUR mission/vision and quality statement! Quit lying to your employees and customers.
There is not a clear direction for what your roles are, even when you sit down with your manager to make sure the tasks you are doing are what is expected of you. I am referred to as the manufacturing liaison with the project. I did ask what projects I would be working on pending I got an offer they never said it would be “do whatever the design team tells you to do.”
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Not a good company to work for.The managers will string you along and tell you want to hear, but have no intentions on ever hiring you for the position that they have tou working in.
The employees are hired as temps. Therefore, the employees are not offered any benefits which is very cost-effective for the company. Once the employee's contract is expired, you will not be hired; you will be without a job!
Cons
Hire you as a full-time temp so no benefits are offered to the employee.
Mostly good it’s more or less the management and the overtime also the seniority status. Lots of overtime was forced. Also the supervisors were pretty much useless and would make everything a hassle. But they compensated you very good made good money there.
Great job to work the staff is nice and also the managers are always hands on and helpful. Although I got hired thru a temp agency it was on of the best jobs I’ve had.
A typical day at work consists of sitting at a desk in a cubicle. Management is good at micromanaging. The workplace tries to encourage opinions, but at the end of the day it's all about what upper management wants.
Good: Salary and benefit package is competitive if not slightly above surrounding manufacturing based companies. It is somewhat below in a number of areas compared to like manufacturing companies outside the area.
Bad: Too many management folks that have a personal agenda. Optics over ethics.
Victaulic is a company that cares in the sense that it's privately owned and actually seems to care a great deal about employee welfare, retention, and training.
Payment might be the most redeeming quality here. Workplace and culture aren't just bland and repetitive but downright isolating. Colleagues will be the best thing about this job depending on the department. But things are changing quick here and not for the best.
I enjoy working for this company. They know how to treat their employees with respect. We enjoy working around each other and have a good time during our day. Only thing i do not like is not enough pay.
Victaulic organization has the ability to be as agile a small company and have the force of a large company, I would have preferred a longer stay at the company, alas it did not work out for multiple reasons.
This is a highly technical position involving the ability to supply/sell the correct material for the application. Maintain customer relationships vendor relationships, engineering approval and pricing.
All in all great company to work for ! Pay is good. We do work 6 days a week but are paid fairly for our work. Atmosphere is fast paced environment. The foundry is a dirty job.
I am happy to discuss my experience at Victaulic Company of America with a potentially new employer as there are facets to this discussion and a simple review does not do it justice.
As long as you stay busy put your effort in and do your work you'll be okay. To get a 1st shift position is almost impossible. Managers pick and choose favorites. The bid system is sometimes messed with even if you have a higher clock number. Overall not a bad place pay rate is good for the area.
The let a good worker go that was there 3 years and was always at work bust my butt everyone loved me we was like family really miss it there ? GOT FIRED Because My Step DAD Passed AWay ?? It’s not far to me none what so ever the Union never saved my job it’s sickening would love to have it back ?
They appreciate your hard work. You will learn a lot. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you reach your quota without any incidents or breakdown.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victaulic. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight