Victaulic Employee Reviews

Marketing Communications Associate
Marketing Communications Associate (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 24, 2018
This position was created for me and within 2 years this position was dissolved without warning. Also, I was not given the same opportunity as another individual in the marketing department to perhaps take a position in customer service or other comparable positions. A month prior to the resolution of the position in Marketing, I was told that my job was shifting towards advancement and I had taken on new tasks ahead of the new anticipated position. Not exactly happy with management at the time of my employment, but I do appreciate the opportunity I had been given as this was my first experience in Marketing. That experience led me to seek a degree in the Communications field.
Pros
Must negotiate your salary! Annual bonuses, medical, vision, dental benefits, 401K and other retirement solutions available
Cons
Confusion with role expanding to dissolved within weeks. Received severence pay.
Low pay
Fabrication Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 7, 2018
Low pay. No advancement. Warehouse work. Lots of counting inventory. Poor management. Ethics issues with management. Nepotism. Boring. They count your mistakes and anyone can see.
Nice people bad management
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Doraville, GAOctober 18, 2018
The people are nice the hrs are cool .manment doesn’t take the time to ask employees for their input being a small company .hourly pay is low for the work required
Pros
Ok place to work
Cons
Pay management
Paid very well, gave cost of living raises, and had effient breaktimes.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCAugust 17, 2017
It was a good company to work for in terms of high wages and well rounded benefit packets but your arms, wrist, and hands would go numb from repetitious movement. The management also was a good mix of people but they were from up north and didn't fully understand what procedures to follow during hurricane season. Mostly male dominate staff not many women worked in the rubber press part of the building and made for some interesting nights for the 3rd shift crew. The hardest part of the job was proving to the men I a female could not only do the job but that i could do the job well and the heat from the presses was a little hard to take during the summer months but more than anything it was the smell of the rubber when it was heated up and feed into the press itself that bothered me the most. I really enjoyed the fact that we could listen to our own choice of music during work hours though that was pretty nice.
Pros
Good benefits, high paid wages, and opportunies to work overtime.
Cons
Hard on the arms and wrist, hot in the summer, and the smell made you sick to your stomach.
Great to work
Senior Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 2, 2018
Easy going work environment with honest loyal employees that demonstrate a compassion for the companies direction and performance. Flexible work to life balance.
very fast paced and hectic
engineering lab tech (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 12, 2018
I was contracted through a company called AEROTK commercial staffing to work at Victaulic, the facility that I worked at was very busy and hectic all of my coworkers were assigned different jobs at any given time but we worked as a team when someone needed help with a job work order. I was trained to do most of the testing and evaluations that were conducted at this facility
nice company to work but people are payd based on the country they are not the benefits they bring to the company .
Maritime market manager EMEA (Current Employee) –  Nazareth, PAAugust 23, 2017
management coming from USA very often dos not understand how things are working in Europe
It was good place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Leland, NCJuly 26, 2018
I love working for victualic but supervisors did get along we just couldn’t get write the work was easy and the hours was just write but my supervisor was on my back ever day
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Supervisor
Great environment, very helpful people, and an overall very worthy experience
Treasury Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 31, 2017
1) 8:00-4:30 with 30 minutes for lunch.
2) Typical corporate campus organized by department.
3) When with Sales Administration in the summer of 2014 I learned about data clean up, analysis, and entry. Also I learned about how corporate databases work specially within a department and within the organization as a whole. Spent time communicating and supporting corporate sales representatives who sold Victaulic products to wholesalers.
4) When with Treasury in the summer of 2015 I learned about how Credit and Collections work. Analyzed accounts to identify the good ones from the overdue ones. Once the overdue accounts were identify I investigated the reasons for the unpaid bills (lost the invoice, dispute with customer service, client out of business, etc.) and then follow up accordingly to the problem. By the end of the summer I helped recover over $780,000 in bad debt and disputed bills.
5) Workplace culture was friendly and welcoming.
Pros
Very helpful staff, cheap on-campus food services, good compensation
Cons
Not a lot of chances to get out of the office, some days were dry/slow
Great place to work for.
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Easton, PA 18042September 4, 2017
Management friendly, the employees had respect for each other, positive work environment and The company has good functions. It has great salaries and good benefits.
Fast Pace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCApril 24, 2018
Victaulic is a fast pace company. Work between 8-12 hours a day. There's a lot of overtime throughout the year. Pay is ok but not enough for the increase of cost of living in the area.
Pottential to be great but middle management continues to stifle creativity and therefore causes much frustration.
Supply Chain and Logistics (Current Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 10, 2017
Very dedicated engineering staff. Terrible Supply Chain and Customer Care departments. Very cut throat environment. Employee retention very low. Poor work-life balance. Stay far, very far from this place.
Pros
Innovative company
Cons
Terrible middle management, no work life balance. Expected to work 24x7 hours. Would not recommend to even my worst enemies.
Great company
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 16, 2014
I have been exposed to many different parts of the business outside of Accounts Receivable. The environment is very professional, and my co-workers are respectful and pleasant to work with.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the month-end process where I feel challenged and have a deadline to work against.
Pros
Great benefits, Short commute
Cons
Not challenging or engaging at times
Leader and innovator in the Industry
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 9, 2018
The sales teams are filled with great, hardworking guys which creates a good local working environment.

Very innovative upper management with a sales focused mentality
Pros
Ability to progress customer relatiohships
Great workplace
Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXJanuary 6, 2018
It's a great place to work the managers are good people and hard working the only thing is the pay. They cut are over time for good and I only make 300 a week and bills come out to 1900 a month I need a lil more money
Pros
Paid lunches at times
Cons
Hours
Productive and fast-paced environment with a good atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 5, 2018
The company holds itself to a highly professional standard and allows everyone the freedom to tackle their responsibilities within reason.

There are many opportunities to socialize with colleagues that greatly improves the workplace atmosphere.

The work is constantly evolving providing a challenge and a strong sense of accomplishment when handled correctly.
Treats employees very well- good pay not great
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 4, 2017
great pay, rewarded well, company car and do not micro manage. Managers give you opportunity to advance career. 401k, dental and full benefits. Great sales training
Pros
Flexbility
Cons
Money
Horrible!!! Don't recommend working here!!
Parts and Assembly (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 28, 2018
Management is horrible they treat their employees like garbage! They don't care about their workers at all, all they care about is pushing their product out the door. They think they can talk to you anyway they want will curse you out and belittle you just because they can. If you stand up for yourself or others they threaten your job. And as far as pay sure it's ok for a first job. But defiently not paid enough for all the work you do or the bs you have to deal with!! Most the people that work there act like they are still in high school with all the drama and two faced people as well as the management. Buddy buddy with you to your face then will throw you under the bus in a heart beat. Very few people there are trust worthy. And behind close doors they tell you that you're just another number and can easily be replaced, they don't care about you or your family. They want you to commit your whole life to this place your not aloud to have a life outside there and if you do they don't want to hear about it. Machines are constantly breaking down, and the blame for if something happens always gets pushed on to the next person even if it was a different department who messed up so mostly the blame gets pushed around. Safety meetings are a joke supposed to have them weekly more like maybe once or twice a month and it's never nothing new it's always the Same thing. There is no room to move up in the company unless you know someone or blowing someone. I do not recommend working here at all!!!
Forward thinking company
Global CPS Software & Infrastructure Manager (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMay 9, 2016
Victaulic is a great company to work for. The benefits and salary compensation are very competitive. They determine a customer need and work on resolving it.
Management wasn't any good
Press operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCNovember 13, 2014
Loved the job itself but management got ride of people so they wouldn't haven to pay them their bonus. they also wound up stealing the money.
Pros
Good insurance and 401k plan
Cons
bad mangement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victaulic. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight