Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

Found 7,104 reviews matching the search See all 7,723 reviews
Un fantástico ambiente laboral, fantástica formación y aprendizaje, buen salario y condiciones.
Dependienta (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 15, 2018
Mi paso por esta gran empresa a nivel mundial, ha sido una de las experiencias más gratificantes de mi vida laboral, en la q aprendí mucho y me sentí super valorada, además de ser una de las tiendas q mejor paga a sus dependientes, sean de media jornada o jornada completa.
Pros
Te obsequian con pequeños regalos de la tienda mes a mes y a la gente fija Le Dan seguro medico
Cons
Pagan las horas extras ha precio normal
Love LBrands, just not the store I work at
SALES AND SUPPORT GENERALIST (Current Employee) –  Pearl City, HINovember 15, 2018
I really love working with Brands, but the store I work at Im not really happy at right now. A few issues with scheduling made it where I had to change things around withy schedule even though I had plans already made because I requested off but ended up getting scheduled. Management is okay but there are some people who should be fired their attitude is very poor, but I can't do much as I'm on the bottom of the totem pole.
Great Perks
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJNovember 15, 2018
Working there part time was great and the incentives were awesome discounts and free items were great. They worked with my schedule but took another position with more hours.
The secret
Merchandise Manager (Current Employee) –  Montebello, CANovember 15, 2018
Though its amazing to work for such a well known company there are downsides to being the customers are very very rude. Every now and then you will get one who has worked retail and understands but very rarely.
For the most part a lot of customers over use coupons and want to pay nothing for the product. Their lost prevention rules also suck, anyone can take whatever they want and associates cant do anything about it. If you want to constantly be stress and work long hours this is the place.
Pros
benefits, bonuses, friends for life
Cons
long hours, high sales goals, rude customers
Poor paying company
Brand Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 14, 2018
Great company to work for if only they paid their employees like they used to. They also don’t offer full time position unless you are a manager so benefits and paid time off are out of the question.
Pros
Very exciting company
Cons
Pay
it was a fun workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJNovember 13, 2018
it was a decent job im a people person so i love helping the customers an giving them advice about certain products in the store i love helping them pick out perfumes an other things overall if your a peoples person this is a great job because your dealing with people all day.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no healthcare
n/a
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYNovember 13, 2018
Good job to have while in school. However, District Managers and Corporate members of the company don't respect or care for the people that work in stores, they act as if they are more elite and better than the people who work hard on the ground level. If we don't kiss their feet, we are being disrespectful. A simple "hi" or "hello" isn't good enough unless we follow it up with "your majesty."
Terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Smithtown, NYNovember 13, 2018
Terrible to work there, Poor management. and discrimination.
Bad payment for too many hours standing.
................................................
One of my first jobs very hard to take in and remember information
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 13, 2018
Very fast moving hard to retain information...a lot of information was given everyday...tried my best to help customers but needed more training......
hard management
Bra Fit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2018
they store is nice, but the management could be better. have worked there for over a year and received pay cuts in the way that we bonus. the only thing that is nice is the hourly pay
Pros
discount on clothes and monthly gratis
Cons
short breaks, pay cut
Being apart of a serious but fun company.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CANovember 12, 2018
Working for VS was very fast pace and there was really no room for error. A lot is expected of you but with that it teaches you to work hard and learn your position quickly.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Expectations
Not a good retail opportunity
Lead Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bay Terrace, NYNovember 12, 2018
Not a great taste of retail at all. The location was the only convenient thing about this job. Too many managers in one place means nothing gets done the right way.
Good Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 12, 2018
This was one of my first jobs. I liked working here. Everyone was super nice and very helpful. Unfortunately wasn't there for long since we moved to a different city.
Poor management, low chances of development
Greet and welcome guests in person and on phone (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 12, 2018
I worked at Victoria Secret for two years, and overall, I cannot say it was a satisfying experience. My opinion is extremely related to the job location and the poor management. The company offers a lot of benefits, but if you are like me, and end up in the wrong store with the wrong manager, then you should forget about all benefits. However, the job is easy, typical sales associate job: do your sales and recover the store and you are all set. The customers are the hardest part, a lot of patience and self control is required; be ready to be treated as a kitchen rag for no reason.
To whom this may concern
Generalist (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CANovember 12, 2018
Cool place to work. Nice discount. Only activity I dont like is closing because everything has to be folded before you can leave and it can take hours and hours to recover the store depending on how busy it is. If you're scheduled from 5 to 10 with an on call from 10 to 12 am be prepared to stay till 12am or later especially during the holidays
An absolute awesome place to be employed
SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 11, 2018
Victoria's Secret is an awesome place to work. Everyone is friendly and eager to help and welcome new employees. The entire store is one big family. The skills that I have learned from working here have helped me better myself as a retail associate at my current job.
Fun enviornment
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 10, 2018
Very busy during the season expect to deal with long lines. Customers we very friendly and so were the team members. Learn how to sign people up for the angles rewards card and ask ever customer if they would like to sign up.
Victoria secretv
o Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYNovember 10, 2018
very dependable reliable job had lots of fun there cool work environment great staff great products customer service was exceptional at all times flexible
a good seasonal job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 10, 2018
clock in , grab beauty belt, and find out what id be doing today which was either sales floor, back stock or registers. the sales floor you would just try to make sales help customers, size their bras and for registers you would just ring them up and try to get credit card sign ups, back stock you just took out shipping, folded clothes and put sensors on them. you were also responsible for stocking up.
Fun, part time job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCNovember 10, 2018
This is a great place to work if you just need a part time job or are trying to get experience. The employees seemed to all get along, however it is sales so you do have quotas to meet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K
42.4K
31.8K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight