Victoria's Secret
66Average
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from Victoria's Secret:

Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA117 reviews
Good work experience
Overall, working here was a good experience. I learned a lot about customer service and enjoyed the things that I gained from this employment opportunity.
Buen ambiente de trabajo.
Alternar con los clientes y ofrecerles un excelente servicio en la eleccion adecuada de los productos.
Excellent job for customer service
If you want to improve your customer service skills, this is the job for you.
When working here you'll handle a variety of situations in the workplace and among customers.
Depending on your location & management of location will determine your experience in working with the company
In my first 3 years with the company, I very much enjoyed my experience. Growth was welcomed, Harmonious staff & work environment was a priority. As I time progressed and in change of store locations, I realized how different store locations can be ran differently. Its unfortunate that overtime I've witnessed miscommunication, mishandling/favoritism, and overall a lack of value in the employees in various store locations.
Your experience at a VS/Pink store strictly depends on the character of the Store manager/ Management team of that location. You will meet great people in this field but you want to make sure you conduct yourself according to store policies, independently make sure your aware of all policies, keep business and personal matters separate & that your respect as a person is always intact.
Overworked and Disorganized
Most of the employees were collage students who didn't really have good customer service. They were very disorganized on where to put people. At the end of the day many people would just stay and talk rather then finish cleaning up or helping.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
why...not
There were some good days. Management has changed over the years at the pentagon location. Hopefully for the betterment of staff cooperation. Its a large store.
Sales associate
Loved working for this company, great managers/supervisors
great work experience, great team. Hours are flexible just speak directly to the hiring manager from Day 1. Friendly work space, high volume store, since the location is inside Montgomery Mall. Pretty easy tasks, warm and friendly, felt like a family in a way.
Terrible
The managers and the company don’t care about you. They only care about money that they get every day they don’t care about making sure that their associates are safe and feel comfortable
Fast Paced
A typical work day for me is working cash wrap re- folding pantie draws its fast paced environment just lack a lot of hours.. Only 4-5 hour shifts my train was down on a iPad which was very quick .
Good part time
It was a great part time job ,I actually enjoyed working here for the first yr or two. Management got changed and after that it wasn’t as great unfortunately.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria's Secret?
Experience at Victoria’s Secret
During my hiring process at Victoria’s Secret it was rushed, unorganized and fast and I was thrown immediately on the sales floor. Pay was fair and ok
Pros
Commission Sale Opportunities
Cons
Unorganized and bias workplace
Not the best regional manager
They used you and when they like someone else they try to replace you even if your doing the right thing they will pick on you until you leave. Also is not what you know but who you know.
productive
love wearing the clothes
reasonable discounts

large break

room

everyone being a team player

working in the stockroom and on sales floor

assisting customers with finding merchandise
Victoria secret is very challenging
Working at Victoria Secret is challenging. You have to sell amount of bras everyday and your coworkers challenge you to see if you would reach your goal or if they can make their goal before yours. Working in the fitting room it has it’s busy days and non busy days. The people I work with make me love my job. I love helping customers.
Relaxed yet hectic work environment.
Loved working for Victoria Secrets because of the in-store promotions and the employee discounts were amazing when you purchased. The work environment during the week was very relaxing because not too many customers would come in, but on the weekends it was hectic especially during annual sales time. The chaotic mess the customers left behind when it came to the panties was the main tedious and nerve-wracking part of the job.
Great Workplace
Great team to work with, I would gladly do it all again. The hardest part of the job is getting employed full time. The most enjoyable part is the fantastic staff.
Victoria Secret
Great place to work. Management is great and has a greeting working environment. Also work schedule is flexible and are willing to work with you if something comes up
Fun workplace
My absolute best job I ever had. You’ll love working here from selling products to the discounts and everything. You’ll be apart of a winning team. It’s a great place to work.
Great Company
What can I say, retail is retail. The store is always busy and there was plenty to do all the time, but the staff was super friendly and always willing to help you out.
Customers who make it all worth while.
Management. Management. Management. Although the job itself was quite enjoyable, management couldn't care less of what was going on with you as a person. As long as you were generating sales and maintaining your SPAH, you were doing the bare minimum. Some employees work off commission and cheat their way into having sales. It's more so a competitive environment in Victoria's Secret than Pink but is completely unnecessary, while some are fighting for sales (quite literally and in front of costumers), majority of us were only being paid hourly.
Pros
great gratis, good discounts to other stores as well.
Cons
short breaks, rude management
Great company
Working for this company taught me a lot of great work/ customer service skills. This company is fast paced and constantly changing the layout of the store. You continue to learn something new every day.
Pros
Excellent Work Experience
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria's Secret. Our community is ready to answer.
3.2K
2.9K
2.2K
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
4.0Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight