Victorian Senior Care Employee Reviews

Horrible, filthy, roaches, ghetto workers, staff always calling out, CNA supervisors get favorite attention but don't do their job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 14, 2018
Residents suffer because mgmt doesn't care, corporate just wants money. Med. errors, no social life for Residents, Residents always going to hospital.
Pros
Cons
Over work, no support, unprofessional staff
Just plain awful
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 4, 2018
Treated poorly by management, talking behind your back and asking for more each day since others failed to do their part and they didn’t care to do anything about it other then make the other employees that actually did their part make up for it. Little pay for the work you had to do. As a housekeeper you had to clean 60 guest rooms everyday and also whatever else the management needed done while stocking the storages and also making orders each month for supplies for both housekeeping needs and kitchen needs.You don’t have anyone to help with these things and you are expected to get every bit of it done each day you are in. Also, you get little to no training so you are just expected to know where everything is and what to do. The only good thing about this place is that the residents are some of the sweetest people you will meet and they are so grateful for what you do for them.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Management, Little pay for how much work you do
Terrible
Activity Director (Former Employee) –  Elkin, NCSeptember 18, 2018
Very unclean. Management giving unreasonable expectations for very little pay. Corporate does not care. Residents suffering the most because of lack of help an constant turnover!
Pros
The residents
Cons
Everything else
very productive
Victorian Senior Care (Current Employee) –  Randleman, NCJune 25, 2018
i do marketing i market for 6 of our communities. I help with pre screenings and with admissions. i also help with events held within the communities.
montgomery village in star is horrible for resdients and staff
former employee (Former Employee) –  Star, NCJune 19, 2018
it has roaches really badly some employees are aloud to do as they please while other are worked like dogs rcc is abusive in many ways to staff and residents and all this is reported and nothing is done I would give this place a negative score do not put your family here!
Pros
Cons
everything
Love
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 4, 2018
I love working hers but the pay is not good 9.00hr.the residents are really sweet and rhey also have a heavy all that they always put one person up there and never switch
Pros
Good people
Cons
Bad pay
Fun workplace however stressful
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Edenton, NCMay 25, 2018
I was a volunteer here for part of the summer. A typical day here included answering phone calls from relatives of patients and dealing with package deliveries, as well as mail deliveries in general.
Worst place ever to work!
cna (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 21, 2018
I wouldn't even suggest working for this place to my worst enemy. It is a complete nightmare to work there. DO NOT APPLY! Instead RUN to any other job available...seriously...save yourself! They really need to be shut down due to all of the health code violations they break on a daily basis. It's disgusting and the management are the worst people to walk this earth!
Pros
absolutely nothing
Cons
everything
Horrible company to work for
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCMay 19, 2018
Horrible place to work! They treat their employees terrible from the ED's down to the CNA's. All of their communities are constantly firing the ED's. Almost weekly they are posting jobs for ED positions. I was a ED for this company and it was a year of torment for my family. My husband is a ED at another assisted living community now and doing great. Stay away from this company if your looking for a long time job position.
Overwork & Understaffed
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 18, 2018
On average there are 3 aides and 2 meds aides in the entire facility. A lot of times only 2 aides are shedule to work the entire shift. Pay is terrible. And to top it off we work 6 days straight and off 1 day. Management really doesn’t realize what’s going on, on the floor.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pay, Management, Overworked
Not the best
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elkin, NCJanuary 17, 2018
I personally wouldn’t recommend working for this company unless you’re fine with an extremely physically intense job while getting paid what seems like the salary of a sweat shop worker.
A day at vintage inn
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Williamston, NCJanuary 6, 2018
I love my job, the residents we amazing. Spending time with residents encoraging the family during hard times meant alot. I was a supervisor but I did just as much as the nurses.
Pros
Making a difference in residents lives
Cons
Loosing patients
This place is a joke!!!
Medication Aide/PCA (Former Employee) –  Archdale, NCDecember 3, 2017
This place has poor management and no organization! You work your butt off for $8.25 an hour doing your job and half the time the job of others as well! A lot of lazy employees who call out of work all the time but yet management does nothing about it while the ones that do work and never call out are treated differently! There are roaches and bugs everywhere! The residents get personal money missing and management does nothing about the thief!!! I could go on and on! I love my little residents and that is the only thing that I will miss about not working at this place anymore!!!
Great Place to Work
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Randleman, NCAugust 11, 2017
Excellent work environment, Great co-workers, good benefits. Management cares for their employees. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a change of pace in a rewarding field.
Pros
Administration, benefits
Stressful work place
Waitstaff (Former Employee) –  Randleman, NCMay 30, 2017
This place is not recommended to work for. They do not pay what they should for the job you do. The waitstaff has to help cook too but doesn't get paid for that job only the waitstaff. They over work you and don't pay over time either!
Pros
Free zoo trips
Cons
Short breaks, no time to use the bathroom
Horrible place to work
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elkin, NCMay 27, 2017
Elkin assited living. This a horrible place to work. They have their favorite employees that get to take multiple breaks at a time and leave you in there by yourself and you having to do everything yourself. Don't get breaks, don't get to sit down. You only get paid 8.25. You are way over worked. Short staffed. Ants are everywhere in the building, bugs everywhere. Employees are rude and hateful. This has horrible management.
Pros
Good residnets
Cons
No breaks, nasty
Terrible
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Montgomery Village Star NCMay 10, 2017
Short staffed all the time. Rules only applied to some people. Bed bugs mold roaches and ants. Not enough food. Residents arent took care of because short staffed all the time. Please run from this place. Just not worth it
Pros
Residents
Cons
No breaks, short staff, poor management
Great group of work people
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Randleman, NCMay 1, 2017
The employees I work with at Victorian Senior Care are an awesome group. Very caring and kind and always willing to lend a hand whenever needed.........
Respectful place to work
Finance Department Assistant (Current Employee) –  Administrative OfficeApril 27, 2017
As long as you do what is expected the employees are respected by management. Some management personal my be a little more high strung than others, but that is to be expected in any workplace. I love it here. Is everyone perfect? No Am I perfect? No. They don't expect perfectionism just fix what went wrong or help fix what went wrong by being honest and straight forward.
Enjoyable Work Enviornment
Med Tech/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Red Springs, NCApril 26, 2017
I have worked for VSC since 2011. I enjoy coming to work seeing the faces on our residents faces. I learn something everyday and that is a great thing. Not every resident is the same. They are unique in there own way. Our workplace culture is like no other. We all have a job to do and we are not all going to do it the same way but at the end of the day it is completed. I love all our residents and when one gets sick or passes away it hurts you. They become apart of your family. The management staff are awesome. They understand were we are coming from. They have never forgotten were they came from. They have compassion and love for not just us but for our residents. I could not see myself going know were else to work. I love working at RSAL..
Pros
Good Boss
Cons
Rate of Pay