Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Interviewed for job
Job Interview (Former Employee) –  Monroe ctDecember 25, 2017
I had an interview for a job with this company, drove all the way there in very bad weather, when I got there they told me the interview was cancelled. Stay sway.
excellent company!
VP of Sales North America, (Division President) (Former Employee) –  Monroe, CTOctober 24, 2016
Respect for all employees! Great work culture!

All empoyees are treated well and compensated for their work. Excellent benefits for all!

Great work environment.
Pros
excellen company!!!
Cons
Great Place to work, they have allot of Employee activities.
Sales Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, CTJune 14, 2015
I love my new boss in Operations. He's really involved in my career goals and growth within the company. My other new boss in Sales is a breath of fresh air. Everyone one wants to work for him. He's driven, smart, and really cares about your work/family balance, so just that alone makes you work harder everyday. Both are great to work for. I support a sales team that loves what they do. I love teaching coworkers software and processes that help make their job easier. It's all about Teamwork and appreciation expressed towards each other everyday.
Pros
Great Gym, walking paths, and a great town.
Cons
Long commute to work everyday.