Victory Automotive Group

Victory Automotive Group Employee Reviews

people are nice but it can be very tense
extremely long hours, people are nice if you work your butt off, burn out is high. Pay is not very good.

Management tries to assist, but work life balance kills you, doesn't exist.
Great company that cares
I’ve worked for some great Automotive dealerships and groups. I’ve also worked with some troubled ones that are nightmares. Victory Automotive is up there with “as good as it gets”. Great support, pay, respect, coaching, loyalty, and commitment.
Take it for what it is!
Sales is always tough, I learned alot while working at Victory however my experience could have been better! All in all, it was a learning experience.
Victory is a demanding place to work
It is very hard to maintain a work/ life balance. Management is difficult to work with and unclear in their expectations. Below average compensation package.
Very Awful Company
This is the worst company I've ever worked for. The hours are crazy. Upper management is cut throat. Supervisors give no support to new salesman. Unless you have a substant abuse problem. Don't waste your time there. The work culture is rancid at best. You're out no matter how hard you work if you're not willing to be in their "click". Salesman smell like alcohol.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Productivity
It was quite an experience is all I can say. It wasn't bad, and I wish everyone there the best of luck. I learned a lot of new things that I can now use towards other endeavors.
Lots of opportunity if you have time to invest.
Must put in long hours to get the most out of opportunities. If you average time/money you might be disappointed. Atmosphere is friendly but do not propose any changes.
Good
Good place to work. Good management. Salary and money will come with time and experience. Hours are a little excessive in my personal opinion and can interfere with personal life.
Not a good environment
The worse car dealership I’ve ever worked dishonest and careless about the people that works for them.
They literally steal the commissions you actually work so hard for.
Pros
Nothing at all
Great co-workers, poor management!
It was a great place to work before the new Manager came in. The new manager replaced us with an answering service. The sales staff were great to work with, but it was a very boring job!
Summary
Great company to work for. I learned a lot
about sales and the automotive financial process. Employees were good to work with. Would recommend this job
Not a whole lot to say....
Lack of organization. Lack of communication amongst management. Lack of consistency in management’s policies. What is ok for one employee can/will be reason for termination of another employee. There is a VERY SMALL group of individuals that made working there tolerable, but that’s about as far as the “Pro’s” go.....
Great place to work.
During the time there management over the shop was very poor but the manager has sense left the store and is no longer employed with the company. Everyone else there is great and loved my time at my job.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturdays. Use shop to work on own vehicles
Cons
Poor manager, no a/c
Making a difference every day
The best part about working at Victory Automotive Group is the ability to make a difference every day. Each action or project worked on has a direct impact on the dealerships we manage which is very rewarding.
Pros
always pushed to be better in a positive way
Cons
no cons
Easy and slow paced.
Not challenging enough. The pay is not enough for living expenses in Sonoma County. Coworkers and managers are easy to get along with and really laid back.
Just look elsewhere and save time
At one time it was the place to work. Well not anymore . take the time to get everything in writing if you have to work there. Lack of real leadership. Several pet employees. Geno the owners brother is creepy toward other women
Pros
Free food on saturday.
Cons
Entire place
Good
Good to work and they feed you lunch on Saturday they have there busy days and there slow days and have repeated customers and ones that they said they want but do come back
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short brakes
If you like to drink alcohol at work...
The promotion process has no rhyme or reason. They drink alcohol on the job and a two time DUI chick got to drive vehicles and interact with customers. Someone needs to investigate. Employees should not have bottles of open alcohol in the business and one dui is bad enough, but TWO within months and ending up in a Petaluma pond then getting promoted for doing absolutely nothing is hilarious.
Management is nice but they definitely promote those who dress like they're going to a club.

No real direction and people not dressed like skanks don't get treated as favorably
Pros
Management is nice
Cons
Everything above!
service tech
all I hear from the older technicians how the shop was way better before the franchise corporate company Victory took over overloads everyone with work from upper to lower management pay is not good if you're a good High experience technician but isn't okay but for everyone else needs to survive and you don't get paid
well even tho your CERTIFIED with all ur ford certs. empty promises it's a shame how the automotive industry is trying to keep us out Automotive technicians if there is no change soon there isn't going to be any good text left to fix these vehicles because a really complex now and days. Came to this place with high hopes wasn't what I expected once you're in about four guys left already only been here for 3 months.Hopefully this company or the automotive industry can change a whole 360 around because they're going to need it soon after all these older guys retire. Millennials are not going to put up with it!
Pros
Benefits and good coworkers
Cons
A lot of cons about a broken sellout franchise company
Best place to work bad management
Right blend of clientele. It's perfect. Flooded the floor with too many sales people. Too much politics! Too much turn overs. The best pay plan for sales people.
Pros
Pay plan and benefits
Cons
Bad management
Great place to work where employees are treated like family.
I enjoyed working at Victory Honda of Jackson. The GM tells you what he expects and allows you to work without micro management. Processes are in place to follow so the standards are pretty much set.
Pros
They treat employees and customers like family.
Cons
It’s an automobile dealership, so hours are long.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victory Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9