VICTORY VAN CORPORATION

VICTORY VAN CORPORATION Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA12 reviews
OK job,Employees great
Job task and assignment OK ,CEO and top management could use some help about dedication and commitment. Would definitely recommend this Employee to work for .
Pros
Lots of food and fun
Cons
Pay
GREAT Company & GREATER Management
GREAT Company & GREATER Management! Everyone on Staff is great! They are a reputable company & treat everyone fairly. Nothing but great praise for this Company!
Miserable Work Environment
Not a good place to work. C/s Manager talks bad about employees to other employees. Zero respect. Tells you how to do your job but can’t help when someone has a question or problem arises I’ve worked there for years and never felt job security.
Pros
Cons
Overworked, underpaid, no job security, no appreciation
Not good for females
Stressful atmosphere, no help from owners, a lot of overtime in the summer. Be willing to do several different positions. Pay rate needs to bebe better
victory is a good place to work
Working at victory has made me understand the improtance of proper management. Victory has taught me to evaluate problems in the workplace and solve them efficiently
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
terrible place to work
not enough pay for experienced forklift driver. totally unorganized warehouse storage, well behind the typical amount of computer tracking and inventory management programs that should be used.
Fast Paced and Rewarding Career
Nothing bad to say at all, Very challenging and fast paced, Whole new world in the trucking and transportation industry. Kudos to all who work here and make this a rewarding and safe environment.

There are many new and exiting challenges here in moving and storage among which teach you the true meaning of multi-tasking and some stressful situations that you have anywhere you go but all in all this is a great place to work and solid structure ever changing.
Pros
Upper Management Cares about you and your families needs
Cons
Sorry I was not here years ago
Good place to work and learn something new. Co workers there were very helpful and dependable.
My review of R&Brown plumbing and heating was that it was a great learning experience for me and the co workers there made it very easy for me to learn new things.
good place to work
It was a good summer job. I worked with helpful co-workers and learned a lot. The work was hard on some days but rewarding.
a intense and very physical job
A typical day at work would be a pack,load,and deliver of 20,000 pounds. but most of the time its more then what was estimated.I learned it is rare that the weight of the load would be right. management is the driver of the truck his job is to drive the truck and tag the boxes and furniture at the job site and pack the truck in tears to fit as much as possible.we only travel in crews of 3 the hardest part is how intense the labor is. and how fast of a paste u gotta move. because the job is not done until its done. and working in all types of weather long hours from 8:30oam to 7-12:00 at night depending on how fast Ur crew works. the most enjoyable part is meeting a lot war veterans and meeting new people.
Pros
great pay and traveling
Cons
short breaks, long hours, and very intense job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VICTORY VAN CORPORATION?
Inventor
Working at Victory Van was more have a learning experience for me. The work was difficult but I was able to overcome some of the challenges. The best part of working with this company was going on the road with the movers and to meet different customers from all different race and culture. I was only there in the summer period because I had return back to college.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Supervisor within Lockheed Martin and Victory facilities, hard physical work with supervisory and inventory control duties
Organizing materials per management instruction, Inventory control, database management, supervising multiple crews on-site within Lockheed Martin and Victory facilities, communication with Lockheed Martin coordinators to understand and ensure quality job completion, quality control on international shipments.

How to control inventory and manage multiple crews in a ever changing work environment, database analysis and control.

Manage communications between myself, customer and management

Multiple co-workers to advise throughout the day to complete daily functions

The physical labor was the hardest part of my job

The most enjoyable part of my job was at the end of the day, when you look at the finished product and understand how you got there and realize all the hard work to put into it to complete the job.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
physical labor