VIDA

VIDA insights

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Teamwork

I just love the work environment and culture was fabulous. People work with each other nicely. I enjoy working with my team--they are professional and cross-functional people I can depend on the carryout their work

Hard to get help from supervisors.

Exciting being able to create. Clothing and the rest of the products are expensive. I loved being able to use my expertise in art, and design. I suggest you have a second job, or are really self motivated, and already have money to buy samples.

Pros

Creativity, selfpaced

Cons

not much money starting off. customer care is in Manilla and there is a language barrier.

Collaborative work

The commission is low and the artist don't get paid enough for the value of their work. I would not really recommend this job for an emerging Artist/Designer.

If you want to be frustrated

While the mission is honorable, the execution is horrible. The app barely works and sessions are cut off, no sound/video, or simply inoperable. It ruins all chances of having a therapeutic relationship. The management staff refuse to acknowledge the frustration and actually roll forward weekly new updates and program changes that make it impossible to keep up. SSiSimpleSomthings

Work at your own pace

While you're able to upload work on your own time and schedule, a quick read of your rights as an artist will show that you won't earn enough for your efforts -- 10 percent! I wish there was more of an opportunity to actually speak with someone, and that there was more transparency.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Not Too Shabby

GM is not my favorite person but you don't see him much. AM is amazing. No one hangs out outside of work, with a few exceptions. Enjoyable on most days. Come in at noon to clean the bathrooms. Go to front desk and contact all reservations for the day/the next day. Usually takes 1-2 hours depending on how many reservations on the books. Answer all phone calls, take messages for management, sign for shipments, vacuum, clean windows, and doors. Also, you are in charge inputting VIP sign-ups to the master database.

Pros

Family Meal on saturdays

Cons

lots of standing and repetitive conversations on phone

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VIDA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VIDA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• VIDA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?