VIDA

VIDA Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Exciting being able to create. Clothing and the rest of the products are expensive. I loved being able to use my expertise in art, and design. I suggest you have a second job, or are really self motivated, and already have money to buy samples.
Pros
Creativity, selfpaced
Cons
not much money starting off. customer care is in Manilla and there is a language barrier.
The commission is low and the artist don't get paid enough for the value of their work. I would not really recommend this job for an emerging Artist/Designer.
While the mission is honorable, the execution is horrible. The app barely works and sessions are cut off, no sound/video, or simply inoperable. It ruins all chances of having a therapeutic relationship. The management staff refuse to acknowledge the frustration and actually roll forward weekly new updates and program changes that make it impossible to keep up. SSiSimpleSomthings
While you're able to upload work on your own time and schedule, a quick read of your rights as an artist will show that you won't earn enough for your efforts -- 10 percent! I wish there was more of an opportunity to actually speak with someone, and that there was more transparency.
GM is not my favorite person but you don't see him much. AM is amazing. No one hangs out outside of work, with a few exceptions. Enjoyable on most days. Come in at noon to clean the bathrooms. Go to front desk and contact all reservations for the day/the next day. Usually takes 1-2 hours depending on how many reservations on the books. Answer all phone calls, take messages for management, sign for shipments, vacuum, clean windows, and doors. Also, you are in charge inputting VIP sign-ups to the master database.
Pros
Family Meal on saturdays
Cons
lots of standing and repetitive conversations on phone
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.