Vie Management Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unorganized! Incompetent! Favoritism!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJuly 17, 2018
RUN, don't walk! The MOST disorganized workplace I've ever seen! Can't keep good employees. Four maintenance guys quit within one week! Favoritism! Promoted grounds-keeper to maintenance even though he admitted he didn't know first thing about maintenance! Fired manager and promoted assistant who doesn't know how to run business. Apartments in terrible condition. Black-looking mold in breezeway closets.
Pros
Absolutely none
Active Member (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDMay 29, 2018
Amazing environment to grow within the company. I earned a promotion in 3 months. Managers are always going above and beyond to help in our residents and staff.
June 6, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad you are part of the Vie Family and look forward to your growth with us. We welcome any additional feedback on areas we can improve as we continue to make Vie a great place to work!

not fun bad place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INMay 12, 2018
the worst company to work for, they care more about money than there residents. any options or advice given is dismissed ignored.

they care nothing about there employees and are willing to let them go at minutes notice to move in new players
Pros
nothing company wide
Cons
lousy corporation
Not Nice
Leasing & Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 18, 2018
A sad company to work for. Even when you're educated, have relevant job experience, and a surplus of good ideas to improve the work flow...you are not valued. The consistent turnover & review from residents will tell all that.
June 6, 2018

Thank you for your review. At Vie Management, we strive to create an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We apologize this is not the experience you received.

Wasn't Bad
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 13, 2017
Worked mostly in accounts receivable/ payable for the companies properties. I was put in tough spots because in many situations there was not enough money to pay out to our vendors so had to deal with angry calls.
Tough Company, but Cool Culture
Leasing Director (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 21, 2017
Cool company to work for. Great for those who enjoy a challenge. Proper resources are not provided and expectations are high, but if you can afford to suppl your own resources you will enjoy it.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
No Support, No Life/Work Balance
August 25, 2017

We offer an environment where we challenge employees to be creative and entrepreneurial, and glad this was your experience. Thank you for your feedback will ensure all employees are given the tools and resources available to them to be successful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vie Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4