Vienna Family Medicine

Vienna Family Medicine Employee Reviews

Nice place with decent benefits
Vienna family medicine is a great place to work once you get to know the staff, the mds can be intimidating at times, but once you get use to the different attitudes you make it through. Sometimes work is placed on one person versus everyone working as a team. I enjoyed working with my assigned provider.
Pros
Love the friday in office lunches provided by the company
Cons
Attitudes of providers make it challenging to get through the days at tiems
Stay away from here
Complete 180 no feedback on job performance got rid of me almost as soon as they hired me did not give me any reason liars and full of it

Run far away
Great Office Setting
I love my current employers and my job duties. My only problem is my commute to Vienna, VA isn't always a smooth ride which results in me being tardy for my start time. I hate to become a burden to my colleagues that have to pickup my slack. But overall, the office is great and every staff member there. Even the Physicians are polite and say good morning/night. My Supervisor and Office Manager are always wiling to help out when an employee needs to take off. They've taught me how to hone in all my energy and direct it to my work. I've learned and mastered 4 electronic medical programs in my time there and have never felt like my opinion didn't matter
Vfm
VFM is a great place to work. The doctor are very professional and great in response of having all there charges done within 48 hours.
Love working with the Doctors and Mid Levels
At this job you hit the ground running. There is never two days that are alike. The only routine thing about this job is the task of completing forms everything else is unique to the situation. There is always an opportunity to learn something new.

Staff at this office are young and as such can be a challenge to understand their work ethic. But definitely bring a different perspective on how to solve a problem.

Hardest part of the job is that your are dealing with patients who can be challenging but that is also the best part of the job as they are the most grateful when you are able to help them.
Pros
opportunity to learn, working with a great staff of medical providers
Cons
young supervisors with little/no experience
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vienna Family Medicine. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8