Vigo Industries Employee Reviews

Poor management lack of training employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 2, 2019
I won’t recommend working for this company in the office area in Edison they are quick to fire you fast they don’t give you the proper tools for the job you are gonna be performing.Also they are very judgemental and noisey yes at first they are nice but make one mistake they are gonna think of firing you and you do 2 people’s job .Don’t apply here if u have bills to pay and you have kids to maintain because you are not gonna be set in any minute they would fire you and their human resource sucks they don’t care about their employers they would believe the management more then you they don’t care about you well being you are just doing their job that’s it .i hope this review helps because is true the hire and fire multiple employees if you don ‘t believe me expect their job offer and work for them and you “ll see .
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Mostly everything poor management poor training and the list goes on ..
Great Company Culture
Admin (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2019
VIGO is working to consistently improve its brand, products, and overall business structure. I love being apart of the change and structure of this company. I love growing to the professional I want to be!
Pros
Lunch and Learns, Employee Engagements, No Micromanaging
good work
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMarch 11, 2019
I am very grateful to them for giving me a hand when I need a job that taught me a lot about how the companies were in this country since it was my first job here
Toxic environment
Director, Architectural Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 26, 2018
Extremely unprofessional, Ill educated CEO/owner. little understanding of business development. its a wonder they are still in business. the only thing keeping business alive is e-commerce.
The turnover rate at this company is a constant revolving door. Many employees are young and impressionable and are in fear for their jobs. It is sad to see their situation.
Official response from Vigo Industries
March 14, 2019

Thank you for providing feedback to the company. VIGO takes our reviews very seriously and will consider everything that you provided to us. If you could please email HR@vigoindustries.com to explain it would be greatly appreciated. We stand behind our employees, customers, and product. If you feel like something should be different I would love to hear from you. Thank you, HR Department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vigo Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6